It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should the true cost of health care be? Ask your veteranarian.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The same procedure without the health insurance mafia is much more reasonable.

Who is healthier you or Fluffy?

Who get's dangerous drugs shoved at them you or Fluffy?

edit on 27-10-2010 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

This will be a good topic, I hope more will post.
I work in the Veterinary field and agree with this. Animal nutrition-as an example- far surpasses even our own for one-as we know more what a dog or cat needs than our own children. Animals receive much less X-rays than we do =less overall cancer?
However, the bad news is insurance companies are creeping into Veterinary Medicine, as well as studies have shown, some negative some positive on the effects of overused vaccines(esp, in England).

edit on 2-11-2010 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know people who have their horses insured and have heard nightmare tales about them too.

Insurance is such robbery.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From the COTH Forums.

"The MRI also shows some early founder in the opposing leg. Two main things we did saved his life: we cultured the bacteria and had ordered or made an antibiotic specifically to it. Then through the toughest parts the vet did what is usually called a "diagnostic nerve block" twice a day to control pain and they made him walk on it for 30 minutes twice a day (while blocked). Because there was no structural defect (no ligament/tendon/bone damage and no rotation of the coffin bone) it was helping to increase circulation and restore normal gait as much as possible, not to mention it was controlling his pain, got him up and outside and made him emotionally a totally different horse.

My bill after 6 weeks (including MRI) was 8,000, no extra expense was spared. So, probably could have made it happen for half that, but who knows."

How much would an MRI, Bacteria culture, Special ordered antibiotic, Twice daily nerve block have cost through the health insuance scam?

new topics

top topics

join