It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Sky - Looks like Basket Weave of Chemtrails - 10.26.10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what it is. but i know i've seen videos worse than this, with less trails, and a more explainable reason for them.

I have been "lurking" for years, but rarely posts. I found it strange that you need twenty replies or post before you can create one in the proper section. Kind of makes it impossible for someone with something relevant to posts.

anyways, here is the video. or at least a link to it (again, "new" member restrictions and/or unfamiliarity with the system). I personally filmed this this morning on my way to work on the freeway. The audio is removed because its just me and the driver having a conversation.

ABOUT VIDEO: Shot at 7:30 this morning. Las Vegas Nevada. The sun is blocking most of the "basket weaves", but there are times where you can see it all. Most of the criss-crossing was done about where the sun is, and its right above the Las Vegas strip. could be nothing, but i know a select few will find this valuable.

Enjoy. and thank you to the community for, if nothing else, providing something other than celeb gossip and sports highlights to look at all day

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sadly that amount of trails is almost average. I've seen aloooot worse.

2 lines.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome!

I am new myself. The rule is weird but I posted my stories within other topics (not so easy with your video). Very interesting video.

join