It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

I agree. But the vast majority of same sex couples who choose children do so ensuring that the the mother is close at hand. Most of the mothers will want involvement in some way.

I don't think that's true.

edit on 27-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
Okay, this may not fly...here it goes...being gay is a choice....how could it not be?
hopefully there is a difference between love and sex. Once you cross that line you are Gay...

edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

Hahah!

Are you having a laugh?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Okay, this may not fly...here it goes...being gay is a choice....how could it not be?
hopefully there is a difference between love and sex. Once you cross that line you are Gay...

In a roundabout way, by saying that being gay is a choice, implies that one has pondered the idea of being with someone of the same sex and could realistically see themselves in a sexual relationship with a same sex partner; thus, they have a choice.

If one can not see themselves being in a gay relationship, then there is no "choice", as being heterosexual is ingrained into that individual's DNA. Likewise, being gay is ingrained into the homosexual's DNA.

link   

Assuming you're heterosexual, when did you decide to be that way?

2nd

link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by the.lights

I agree. But the vast majority of same sex couples who choose children do so ensuring that the the mother is close at hand. Most of the mothers will want involvement in some way.

I don't think that's true.

edit on 27-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

And your evidence is...?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

straight agenda? considering the majority of the people in this country are straight if not the world.

i dont write,produce or film tv shows,movies.

and just exaclty how am i making my opinion another persons problem?

free country freedom of speech and your free not to agree with me

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Some people agree are against homosexuals. Thats just a fact of life, you can't change them no matter how hard you try. Just like homosexuals can't change who they are.

Everyone on both sides who argue that they are right and the other is wrong is guilty of pushing themselves or their agenda on the other side.

Their are a lot of homosexuals who are hurting the cause by making this thing political. They are saying give us rights or we won't vote for you. That in turn gives us this, a president who boasts having so many gays on his payroll. That is just giving ammunition to the other side for them to say the gays are pushing their agenda onto everyone.

Homosexuals are being wronged by not being allowed to marry. The majority pretty much agrees with that, but those who are making this a political thing are making enemies when its avoidable. If they want to have gay pride parades make sure that people are dressed appropriately, 300 pound gay men in speedos is throwing out the wrong image. Who in their right mind would give them a child? They need to speak out in mass against those who bum rushes a church in session and lip lock on the altar. They need to find a well dressed, well spoken person to lead their group like African Americans had in Martin Luther King. They need to stop trying to force the military to accept them with open arms right away and let them set a time table so that the military can prepare for them.

If they could reign in the few who are making a bad name for the homosexual community then they would find a lot more people would more sympathetic towards their cause. For them the very small minority is ruining the chances for the overwhelming majority from enjoying a peaceful normal life anytime in the near future.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

no, this choice is self period. The only gratification they find in there self is the same sex. (trying to refrain from biblical quotes)...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

As soon as I realized that a penis fit inside a vagina.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

straight agenda? considering the majority of the people in this country are straight if not the world.

i dont write,produce or film tv shows,movies.

and just exaclty how am i making my opinion another persons problem?

free country freedom of speech and your free not to agree with me

what would you do if you had a child or a close friend or family member come out openly

would you spend less time with them? reject them? or just love them the same?

if you act negatively then you are making your problem their problem too

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

no, this choice is self period. The only gratification they find in there self is the same sex. (trying to refrain from biblical quotes)...

Care to share your scientific data you have collected in determining that it is a choice? And yes, please do keep scripture out of this. It's irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by DelMar

It took you that long? I knew I liked females before I ever knew there was such thing as a vagina.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

. Just like homosexuals can't change who they are

Ones sexual preference does not define a person, Even gays would agree..This makes no sence

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

If you want to argue just to argue then I can say your post didn't make any sense when you said "sence" instead of sense.

If all that you took from my post is that then I have nothing else to say to you until you can open your mind a little bit.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

what i am saying is if you cant procreate thats natures design to cleanse the gene pool that the strong gene pool survives

healthy genetics means straight heteros procreating and making more straight heteros and if your not procreating by which nature itself has desgined that specific gene pool will cease to exist.

that was in the past now we have homosexuals adopting but still means since they are not procreating their gene pool will cease to exist.

genes passed on to the future gene pool and that is not happening.

nature itself has set this up and sooner or later homosexuality will cease to exist due to evolution.

i have nothing agianst homosexuality my only arguement heres is natures design

of course that is if it is indeed " they were born that way" or sexual preference is indeed a choice"
edit on 27-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Of course there's that whole 'Don't accept the Family Values ' thing.....How can they accept it? They're not Allowed to Marry!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Science deals with the material world. Religion deals with the spiritual world.In what decision would be the idea of having sex with the same sex, material or spiritual? Religion has everything to do with this... now, would you like me to start quoting?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What I never got about gay people, is if they are born that way, why are they proud to be gay? It is like being proud to have brown eyes, you are supposed to be proud of accomplishments. Being born gay is not a personal accomplishment.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

reply to post by DelMar

It took you that long? I knew I liked females before I ever knew there was such thing as a vagina.

hahahahaha hilarious, yeah i knew way before as well

once you realized, so first through 3rd base you were just experimenting?
lol

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

A spiritual world you can't even prove exists. Athiests don't care about your dogma, nor does any other religion. Therefor bible scriptures are irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join