It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...

Author Unknown...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
Can you not read? Who said anything about gay men?

Yes can you? I said something about a Gay man. Let me go slow for you... if a lesbian said "I'm going to offer a straight man sex so that I can lure him away and rob him..." I would not say OMG WHAT A BIGOT DISCRIMINATION lol, I would say "Of course a straight Man, it wouldn't work with a gay Man would it?"

Straight men can also charge people with hate crimes against their heterosexuality if in the same situation when provable that a lesbian did this intentionally because he was a straight man.

I know, see above...just because she specifically targets a straight Man doesn't mean the crime was committed because of a hatred for straight men.
edit on 17-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

What are you telling me for? If you want more protected grounds then fight for them. "The gays" are the last people that are going to stand in your way. Redirect your frustrations.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

I want hatred fueled violence to be punished the same regardless of who the victim is (regardless of what trait is hated).

I asked you before, do you think someone who attacks a veteran (out of hatred for veterans), deserves less punishment than someone who attacks a homosexual (out of hatred for homosexuals)?

Do you think someone who attacks a short person (out of hatred for short people), deserves less punishment than someone who attacks a homosexual (out of hatred for homosexuals)?

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join