It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I personally believe that gays take on these roles for some kind of justification as to there wrong doing.It most likely makes them feel more....like role playing.

role playing how?

...cant wait to hear this stereotype

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Gay agenda....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I would imagine that Usually Gays don't accept a traditional family structure, you know, Man and woman producing. This leads to the breakdown of humanity. I assume. And as I said before, I have no problems w gays, However when Gays get a chance to push their Ideas concerning family I would have to agree with conservitives and the article

edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: reason #12

You would imagine..? But you don't know, do you...? So therefore, (as you go on to say), you are making an assumption. And as a heterosexual person, who are you to assume anything about a gay person?

There are more than enough news articles, studies, research papers, etc that show that same sex households can provide just as much of a loving, caring, nurturing home environment for raising children as heterosexual households. You just have to look for them.

And where are all these gay people pushing their agenda...? I don't see any. And I'm gay!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Isn't this like saying someone doesn't like black people and they respond back with "I have lots of black friends"?

I for one don't really care how many gays, lesbions, bisexuals or trannys who don't know what they like they hire. For all I care they could have a big ole gay black man the size of that retard in the green mile in a dress doing Robert Gibbs job and wouldn't care.

All I care about is if they are good at their jobs or are they hiring them just because that enables them to say they have a bunch of gay workers.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

yes, this i know, i said they are WILLING to adopt because of the issue of non-reprouction

not that they CANT adopt

Then why haven't they?

why havent they adopted?

beats me, im not them
uh why asking me

it takes a lot to start a family and maybe some arent ready

i know im not ready, im hetero and cant have kids

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Look , My opinion really doesnt matter does it?. What I am saying is that our Pres feels like He should appoint more Gays!! Gay peoples only sexual agenda is the same sex. they will try to ,every chance the get to push their views regarding there outlook and their values. Does anyone here agree with me?Not that their values are bad, but homosexualism leads to the break down of life.I feel that the pres knows this and is administering population control. pretty sneaky right?
edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Personally, I think if we just followed our constitution the way it was written, ie., "All Men are Created Equal," we wouldn't be having any of these agendas to begin with. Though I have to wonder why we even need a constitution to have to tell us that either. Seems we should Know that.

on a side note, has anyone mentioned to oliveoil their avatar has almost all the gay flag colors?
:
edit on 27-10-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by onehuman because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

There are more than enough news articles, studies, research papers, etc that show that same sex households can provide just as much of a loving, caring, nurturing home environment for raising children as heterosexual households. You just have to look for them.

I agree and if that was all there was to it I'd have no problem with it.

However, all else being equal, there's something to be said for a little girl getting to have both a Mommy and a Daddy rather than two Daddy's... don't you think? Why not let her experience the Mother/daughter relationship? You should have a much better reason for denying her that opportunity than, "only Men make me horny."
edit on 27-10-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I agree and if that was all there was to it I'd have no problem with it.

However, all else being equal, there's something to be said for a little girl getting to have both a Mommy and a Daddy rather than two Daddy's... don't you think? Why not let her experience the Mother/daughter relationship? You should have a much better reason for denying her that opportunity than, "only Men make me horny."

and there are plenty of studies showing that children of same sex relationships have not missed out in any way. The answer is simple, go ask the kids themselves and they will tell you.

Besides, you haven't even considered in your argument the number of children raised in single sex households... How many of them are missing out on the absent sexed parent...?
edit on 27-10-2010 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Look , My opinion really doesnt matter does it?. What I am saying is that our Pres feels like He should appoint more Gays!! Gay peoples only sexual agenda is the same sex. they will try to ,every chance the get to push their views regarding there outlook and their values. Does anyone here agree with me?

no cause they havent pushed it on me

i know many people are gay, does that make me want to be one?

no, why? cause im not gay

thats the answer and thats it, you cant force someone to be something they are not

if people are curious about it, then its cause they are curious and not because of peer pressure

if they like it, they like it, if not then oh well at least they tried huh and what did that hurt?

i tried drugs, am i a druggie? uh no

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And where are all these gay people pushing their agenda...? I don't see any. And I'm gay!!!!

Go to a gay pride parade.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Don't need to. Can't be bothered with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Someday a brilliant scientist will find that pesky gay gene and then we won't have to worry about such atrocities occurring. Gays in the White House, sheesh, what's next.....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Gay peoples only sexual agenda is the same sex. they will try to ,every chance the get to push their views regarding there outlook and their values.

Ask any gay. They will tell you that they were born this way, it's not a choice. So, how are they going to push their views onto heterosexuals? Are they recruiting? Are they going to contradict their longstanding belief that they are born that way, by having heterosexuals convert?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

... I feel that appointing them would lead us further down the road to moral decay.

source www.cbn.com...

umm how they would do that?
i think these are your personal belief about gay lifestyle.

Maybe your are refering to the gay rights as the gay agenda? so then you have issues with the gay rights

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I would imagine that Usually Gays don't accept a traditional family structure, you know, Man and woman producing. This leads to the breakdown of humanity. I assume. And as I said before, I have no problems w gays, However when Gays get a chance to push their Ideas concerning family I would have to agree with conservitives and the article

edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: reason #12

So...the "Gay Agenda" is to have a family and raise a kid???

Doesn't sound so evil to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

homosexualism leads to the break down of life.

No, that's bacteria.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

en.wikipedia.org...

Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term used by social conservatives to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships.[1][2] The term is regarded as pejorative by some LGBT organisations.[3] The term is applied to efforts to change government policies and laws on LGBT issues (e.g., same-sex marriage, LGBT adoption, recognizing sexual orientation as a civil rights minority classification, LGBT military participation, inclusion of LGBT history and themes in public education) as well as non-governmental campaigns and individual actions which increase visibility and cultural acceptance of LGBT people, relationships, and identities.[2] The term has also been used by social conservatives to describe supposed goals of gay rights activists for which they themselves have never advocated, such as "recruiting" heterosexuals into the homosexual lifestyle.

i myself have problems with this homosexuality isnt normal there was a reason men and women were made to procreate for the species to survive.

this is all about acceptance by society and to impose the moral acceptance of their beliefs.

i dont have a problem with who someone wants to sleep with in their own homes but thats where it needs to stay.

people have the freedom to do whatever they want to as long as it doesnt effect me.

obama has his beliefs and he tries to impose his agenda on me who doesnt agree with his beliefs governmental officals all impose their beleifs on us one way or the other,

and thats all i have to say on this subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Don't need to. Can't be bothered with it.

I'm glad, you're one of the many homosexuals who goes about their lives peacefully just wanting to get along. To bad their are those out there who feel the need to strut around in a speedo for everyone to see to the tune of Its Raining Men.

Those are the ones pushing their agenda and it is harmful to those like you who just want to get along and have the same rights such as marriage as everyone else.

I would be arrested for dancing to I like Big Butts in public while wearing some of the things those people wear. Rightfully so I might add.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

and there are plenty of studies showing that children of same sex relationships have not missed out in any way.

A little girl never having the chance to experience the Mother/Daughter relationship has missed out, she will never experience one of life's most fundamental and foundational relationships. There is no study needed, it's obvious.

Besides, you haven't even considered in your argument the number of children raised in single sex households... How many of them are missing out on the absent sexed parent...?
edit on 27-10-2010 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

Any little girl that never knows a Mother has missed out on something (they still ussually have both a Mother and Father, they just might not live with them all the time). If you have two great couples, and one provides both a Mother and a Father while the other provides two Fathers and no Mother... why not let the girl have both a Mother?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join