It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Fulham going for another...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This guy...

Stan Fulham said HIMSELF (Ive literally seen him say it) that the "aliens" will NOT land this year..yet this 'out of the blue' article claiming that this is his prediction, states that this friday they will land. So...Im a lil confused on the situation

Link: Click here

What does eveyone think about that, Thoughts, anything to add?

edit on 27-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 27/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There are no games scheduled on the 29th.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh god not another they are landing!

They are already here come on havent you seen v and the event!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well since his last prediction was dead on, full blown, no doubt about it, came true (massive sarcasm flying around cloaked like all the UFOs must be), I don't see any reason why this fabulous prediction won't come true.

He's building a fan base which will come in handy for his next book. That's all he's trying to do --doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, it's all about his financial future and bringing in all of those dollars and cents.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another clue that this post isn't genuine is that it says, "transenders will then land and meet the players".. If you have heard Stanley talk he states that the transenders are spirits he gets his info from and not the actual aliens.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am so sick of these rubbish predictions.
All they do is muddy up ufology.

The new fad is people being able to summon ufos or to possible know when they are going to appear, they're "in touch".

As oppose to the once in a lifetime strange sighting from the every day Joe who is confused about what they've seen in the sky, this has become a joke.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Where is this source of him saying this? Was it in a speech, interview or something? Im having trouble finding where this came from on the link provided in the OP.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Where can I apply for the Live on board program?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lol i dont think they would greet the players and i dont think the players would greet them...more like run away from them. I think that a baseball stadium is the last place you as an alien would want to make first contact. All the crazy fans and all the big men with bats....All i can say is i hope this happens that would be great. Maybe they'll throw the first pitch

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I've seen a new speach from him on U-tube right after the texas sighting
I'll go check there

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Well. Gotta hand it to him. He's got the Catch-22 conundrum totally covered. Man, he should be a politician!

You know....I can almost see something of an 'official' statement being made right before election next week because let's face it, this government is in BIG trouble and...they know.

So what better leverage (to get us 'needing' them) then to put us in a most remarkable situation ever.
They know war doesn't work as far as loyalty and voters. They know that we know, we are pretty much left on our own right now because no government plan can 'bail us out' and we're sinking fast so...........yeah. I can see them using some 'UFO announcement' of sorts to win (scare) us over.

Obama promised transparency so maybe this puppet will finally use that trump card after all.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Apparently this information originated on a dodgy looking website. The site that first posted it says they got the information from a facebook post by Mr. Fulham. However, this site goes onto to question the authenticity of the post based on spelling and other inaccuracies.

www.ufodigest.com...
edit on 27-10-2010 by wisintel because: fixed spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I listened to his interview on Coast To Coast and he wasn't pushing his book. He had to be asked about it. He said it was self published and didn't make a big deal about it. He gave the link to buy one but it didn't seem that easy. During his interview he was more interested in talking about the upcoming appearance of the UFOs than he was about anything else. By the way I am not being critical of you or your post.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Theres acouple parts to this, but I cant get them to work + havent the time. If any one wants to check em' out and add whats up ?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sikmike620
I am so sick of these rubbish predictions.
All they do is muddy up ufology.

The new fad is people being able to summon ufos or to possible know when they are going to appear, they're "in touch".

As oppose to the once in a lifetime strange sighting from the every day Joe who is confused about what they've seen in the sky, this has become a joke.

I understand your disappointment but come on. It's not like we're taking off work or selling our goods in preparation. It's only a prediction. It's sort fun to anticipate. And it's mind-numbing when nothing happens so, what's to it?
We're getting soooooooooooooooooooo used to disappointments (see: Washington DC) so, what's another one? It builds character and cynicism. It's a beautiful combo.

Hey, it's better than hearing people predict who the next American Idol will be!

top topics

join