It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is currently going on in Philadelphia???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm at a airport waiting to fly into Philly. My flight has been delayed 2 hours, I hear from coleague's who are also on their way to Philly that their flights are delayed as well, They are in very different parts of the country.

Has anyone heard or seen anything strange going on over Philly?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi.any reports of bad weather,why would you think something strange was going on?any news reports on something going down in Philly

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just bad weather over here, nothing strange that I heard of yet. I live in South Philadelphia about 10 minutes from International airport.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Storms are causing delays; interesting way of using ATS though!

CNN report on airport closures due to storms, mentions Philly: news.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spmc215
Just bad weather over here, nothing strange that I heard of yet. I live in South Philadelphia about 10 minutes from International airport.

Always good to see ATS members helping each other haha. I'm looking out my window just the same as you and it really is a crappy day here in the greater Philadelphia area. and greetings itsalways nice to kno there are ATS members not that far away.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Yes, it is, shall we go looking for cryptids in the dirty delaware. They are dredging it so besides a bunch of bodies we might find some undiscovered creatures

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've been hearing about hundreds of flights being delayed all over the country at least.

Hmmm...Maybe our primitive jets are having trouble avoiding all the UFOs in the sky it's easier to just stay on the ground.

On a more serious note www.abovetopsecret.com...
Some strange lights were witnessed over the Pennsylvania/Delaware area a couple days ago.
Maybe they are still there but we just can't see them : )

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We live here .... just storms.
Got a tornado watch until 8pm
It's muggy and too warm for this time of year.
Could happen ....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I live in Ontario California and its been windy and thick clouds haging around for a while.
I'm about 10 minutes from the airport and I see flights coming in and taking off since....
Nothing strange here but the chemtrails that was put up above the mountains causing more clouds to come in ???

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
why are the same weird merky clouds all over the country?? anyone else notice this?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
We live here .... just storms.
Got a tornado watch until 8pm
It's muggy and too warm for this time of year.
Could happen ....

More Philly folk....love it
I remember as a kid having to dress for a blizzard on halloween and I'm wearing shorts today, oh no did i just make this a global warming thread....strike that

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Stay safe FF!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

Yup, I've posted that in another thread, too

EDIT:
Their cloaked in the clouds.
Ive seen some flashes up there off and on, moving around.. but I could be trippin
edit on 27-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Canadian weather service this morning showed what they called a weather bomb. Covers lots of area. Both US and Canada. More tornadoes possible, nasty winds, rain, snow, everything.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah, if the cloud is making its way world wide, then I'll freak but still strange enuff

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

sighting today apparently in pennsylvania

edit: pasting the poster's comments below

This what Ed and wife said: My wife and I were on Rt 41 in New Garden Township, PA, just over the Delaware line, and we saw 9 or more flying objects come over the road. There were no less than 50 cars stopped. Traffic came to a stop. It happened at night, 10-23-10, close to 7:15 PM. It was incredible. We saw circular objects with lights. Then two more from the West came right over head. They were moving at high speed, quiet, no noise.

edit on 27-10-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Really ?? so you feel this needs to be put in the Alien and UFO forum?
Hmm
My mom likes country music and fishing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Could the flight delay, besides weather...
also be connected to missile com' falure, too?
Just a thought

edit on 27-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add/change

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

sighting today apparently in pennsylvania

edit: pasting the poster's comments below

This what Ed and wife said: My wife and I were on Rt 41 in New Garden Township, PA, just over the Delaware line, and we saw 9 or more flying objects come over the road. There were no less than 50 cars stopped. Traffic came to a stop. It happened at night, 10-23-10, close to 7:15 PM. It was incredible. We saw circular objects with lights. Then two more from the West came right over head. They were moving at high speed, quiet, no noise.

edit on 27-10-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

That was covered extensively in another thread, i believe it was related to some chinese lantern release not far away from the PA/DE border.
ats thread

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
half way trou this thread i was wundering wy im reading it but i got a good larf thanks guys

top topics

<<   2 >>

join