It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immanent ET disclosure: Paul! - Lot's of well known faces too!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is it possible that TPTB (The powers that be) are trying to prime us for the ultimate disclosure?

Have they gotten so many faces together that we connect with the ET situation that it's gotten out of control?

Has it gotten beyond keeping a lid upon it?

Ladies and gentlemen, and invited transgendered species...

...Let me introduce you to...

Paul.

This is evidently a film about ET coming to Earth and befriending those sympathetic to the cause.

Will they check ticket stubs to put us in FEMA camps?

Is our Internet history going to be downloaded and scrutinised to see what our affiliations are?

Has Obama or Bush lined this up for a while to see how we'd react to the obvious NWO take over by our off-world enslavers?

Will this be the final answer, the nail in the coffin, that we've been expecting all this time?

Will there be Cornettos? - it doesn't seem Wright if there is!

Here's the Wiki page.

Here's the IMDB page.

Make up your own minds.

You know what we need; Organization. Careful thinking. Forward planning.

What do you think ATS?

Eh?

Clever boys!!

-m0r

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, its a movie about a friendly alien

I still like the real aliens better

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is a comedy about area 51.

Do you get this feeling every time a sc-fi / alien film is released?

I don't think you are making much sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

*imminent

It's just a movie about a funny alien, nothing too important, and significant.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They came out with the show THE EVENT, men-in-black type show it is interesting this movie seems interesting to say the least, but still very fictional.

I think it will take a huge ship over san-franscisco that being staged from government or real, before there is ANY full disclosure. They will let old military men out the bag, have some false flags, telling us without telling us anything but full disclosure until there is immenent proof. IMO

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not exactly what I had in mind as far as predictive programming gearing up towards disclosure. Looks like it might be a fairly funny film, but as far as disclosure, not this film.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In my mind the video doesn't have anything to do with disclosure.

Just a comedy about an Alien. But thank you for the post and the vid looks pretty funny.

Might have to go watch it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think your rolling up to many left handed cigs bro..

But in all fairness Maybe.. Maybe not.. Or the perhaps you are right..

Let us continue to guess about the future..

Its fun..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What I don't understand is, why are you so convinced that E.T.s are malevolent in nature? Is it just because Alex Jones and his prison planet network says that they are? It makes much more sense to me that they would be benevolent because if they were not, why haven't they already destroyed us? Surely their technology would permit them to do so if they wished.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I love these guys and can hardly wait. Flagged 5 times even though only one will show up...it's the thought etc...

Spaced and onwards they are a very good double act. Imho, the best going in recent years.

The trailer looks a bit over-produced and 'Hollywood,' but I trust them to come up with the goods. If they don't, I don't care...they'll still be legends in my eyes.

It looks like the Illuminati scum's in-house squabbles have led to a splinter group hiding the Truth in plain sight again. It's just a matter of time. Simon Pegg's likely been got at using a Blue Beam device re-routed through the buffer-over-runs of the HAARP array. It's text-book, but when will the sheeple WAKE UP and smell the FEMA?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah. nothing to see here. i've known the 3rd film in the cornetto trilogy was going to be alien-related since hot fuzz came out. it's a comedy, written by simon pegg, just like the other two films. that being said, im super stoked for this movie.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

But it's not Wright!

I hope you were there in the beginning.

I hope you see that the Ewoks make Jar Jar Binks look like F*&%in Shaft!

-m0r

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

haha! ive seen a few episodes, i've been meaning to catch all of spaced for a while

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

IMO, if the government wanted to make a movie to gauge peoples reactions to disclosure...I think they'd make a movie about actual disclosure.

Not what appears to be another great and hilarious movie from those guys from Hot Fuzz.

Can't wait to see this one!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I love these guys! For anyone that hasn't seen Shaun Of The Dead - watch it it's hilarious
Thanks for the heads up m0r

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

PMSL! Thanks m0r!

I didn't even know this one was in production. If it's anything like Shaun of the Dead it will be awesome! Can't wait!

IRM

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Simon Pegg - my favourite actor
Simon Pegg + Nick Frost - My favourite duo!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and then next year another movie about ufo's above LA ( usa ) and then years later an invasion

trailers.apple.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join