It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
25 pages of posts about an unidentified flying bird?

Why can't I create great threads like this!!!

You have to click on the picture to see the full sized one and you'll see the thing in the background.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It is a bird in take off. The slow shutter speed blurs the wings. Once you realize what it is you can make out the eyes, beak, and feet. It looks like a dove. This is a common image on game cameras. I am a believer and wish this was legit but it is not. I would be surprized if prior images did not show the bird landing.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Cool ! Really cool. Thanks.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

Could you provide some similar images to compare?
Im not really familar with game cameras and how they take pictures.

I also dont see the "ufo" as a bird right now.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Maybe this post will help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cheers Phage.
Thanks for linking me to that post.

Yea, I could see it being a bird now.

It looked like a small drone of some sorts to me at first, haha.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sure was a great thread!!!

And the OP was sincere and honest as well so gonna star and flag,,,

also great work from the others who replide here!!!!!!

I been reading this for 20 minutes,,,I was kinda hoping he woulda found burnt or charred remains in a update when he went back to investigate,,,,smile,,,
oh well,,,

great work!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Electronegativity

Would be believable if there were other ducks in the picture. Or in the other pictures for that matter. I only see turkeys.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why is this thread still open for discussion? I thought it was a case closed thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

I agree,this is a closed case,come on people,I thought we all came to the agreement that what you see in the picture is yodas spirit,you can almost hear him saying "mmm...goose I must have!"...."Eat I must!"...."Mmmhmm!"

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was looking at the pic for a minute then it became clear to me what the object is, as somebody else stated, its a bird in flight. The bird is flying toward the camera, both wings are pointed toward the ground at the limit of their downward flap, the white band of the tail is fanned out to the rear. Dunno what species it is but it looks like a dove or pigeon to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Am i the only one to see it that way :

They're getting ready to take over humanity.

lol... sorry for my sarcasm.

Nice thread, S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I would like to say first and foremost i appreciate your post this post is what got me to join ATS... I have been reading ATS for over a year and it's been fun to read but I had to sign up for this one.

Great pictures and the ideas being brought up have been awesome... I tried to post when it was a new thread but I can't post from my BLACKBERRY bummer...

1. There was speculation that in the amount of time between photos something couldnt move fast enough to get out of the photos... 30 seconds is once around a track for some people but seriously even an overweight ninja could slip back into the wood line and out of sight from another picture in less than 30 seconds.

2. The blue jay theory I can see the blue jay when you add color to it and blow it up even more, but from the distance from the camera and the size of the turkey in the foreground the sizing seems inappropriate it seems like a larger object from the original pictures... But i guess camera blur can do some strange things but typically it is focused on the closer object and blurr shouldn't be an issue.

3.Did you ever go back out to the sight and take pictures of the surrounding area where the object was or even look to see if the grass and weeds were pressed down at all?

Great Post OP... Thanks again for getting me involved this was much more relevant 2 weeks ago LOL....

LIMA.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join