It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Can you take another picture from the exact same spot to prove to us that whatever this blurry thing is, isn't still sitting there?

It's too blurred to discern that it's not some sort of ground feeder.

I posted the before and after pics earlier check page 2 of the thread, it should have them both.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've read this thread with interest and a little puzzlement.

Lots of people have mentioned seeing two eyes, but that's not what I see. Then after looking and looking I saw why people were talking about two eyes. It's like one of those pictures where you see a rabbit or a duck, or an old lady and a young lady, depending on how you are looking.

What I initially saw in this picture, and still do when I shift from the 'two eyes' perspective is a metal object, like some kind of spacecraft, with a being standing in front of it - perhaps with their back turned to the camera because there are no facial features. A bit like looking at the back of someone wearing a diving suit.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Looks like a hunter in camo with binoculars.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
All I have is this still image taken by my game camera.

What about the pictures from the game camera before and after the picture you uploaded? I was under the impression that the game camera will take a photo every 10 seconds or so once it has been activated.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Looking again, it is only partial blurring, like a small bird, a Kingfisher or Hummer in a hover, but you would only see that close-up, and the OP would have seen that. What's the bigger object on top of the tripod, seen by the shadow? Phage's work shows the object much nearer than I first thought, and the OP says the picture is untouched, I presume that includes layering.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The object is a turkey.

It's obvious because:

1. turkeys spook easy, and they let this thing approach... ugh it's a turkey!

2. Turkey feathers reflect light under the right circumstances... see: www.lesliehawes.com...

3. The 2 shiny areas are obvious in this picture: c1.planetsave.com...

4. The turkey probably has its head tucked close so it seems to have no head, but it's visible in photoshop-zoom, and we see some of its low folded tail.
edit on 27-10-2010 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't bite it, sorry.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Did you see it when you were taking pictures? Was it it an afterwards you realized that something was there when you looked at the pictures? Man people see the best stuff in the wild, good thing I plan on always havin a video camera and picture camera at all times.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey LeaderOfProgress,

Looks like your Game photo may be going viral. Check it out:

Phantoms and Monsters

Scroll down on the main page.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The only way out is return to the site immediately, look for other traces in the area indicated by the photo....if there is mechanical marks or turkey tracks youll know what yuve got...
I personally wouldnt rule out some shp of this size.....but i believe it more likely itll be the turkey tracks youll find there...be sure to photo the ground if anything symetrical shows up......

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have to agree with Aggie, I've actually driven up on the dumb creatures on back roads and they would just run in front of the car... right in the way. They're not bright at all. Perhaps its ET trying to decide what animal will be the next apex species. It would serve us right. Until then, hunt turkey!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is definitely not a turkey.

If you look closely at the object, you can see that to the rear, what people have been calling "the wing," is a square object. Look at the center of the object, the lines carry through. You can also see grass through this "hollow" spot.
What appear to be eyes, is actually part of this "sheet." There is a line coming down the center making it appear to have eyes.

What could it be? I have no idea. Definitely odd.
edit on 27-10-2010 by SubAttomic because: edit

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is not a UFO because although it is unidentified, it is not flying. Also, it looks like some kind of tripod used for surveillance or some similar task.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Is that game camera in the same spot as we speak? It would be great to recreate the picture with something in the spot of the object in question to try and understand its size. This might help us narrow down the possibilities. If you had a yard stick or just a picture with yourself in the spot that would be perfect. Thanks again for sharing this picture with us

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have to completely disagree with all the presumptions given by Phage's "casual dismissal".

Also, WOULD disagree that it's a UFO, but unfortunately, in the time frame between the before and after pictures, it's clear to understand that this object did not stick around for long (possibly flew or snuck off), and the surroundings from the perspective of the camera, are left unaltered.

So:

- The object is behind bushes.
- The object clearly finished it's business quickly (*EDIT for Phage's understanding: The object has dissapeared from the primary focus of the camera's view.) (According to the time-stamps on the pictures, the object was around for exactly 45 seconds.)
- The turkey's do not appear frightened, but in reality, you can't tell because it's a STILL shot folks. Anyone who knows how fast a turkey moves, knows that in a still shot, like this, it'd be near impossible to determine the hostility of the aviary creature.
- The object matches the lighting of every other object in the picture, including the turkeys.
- According to the 45 second window from when the object is there then gone, the turkeys have moved CLOSER to the area the object was in, signifying the turkeys were probably NOT afraid of this object.

P.S.

For those of you good at photoshop, you can actually do a project to determine the immediate perspective location of the object by creating an animated .gif image and then allowing it to flip back in forth every half second or second. You will see that the object's intentions were clearly to monitor from a distance.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Shikamaru because: Had to edit a section for Phage's reading pleasure.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Did you go to the area after the photo was taken? Notice anything out of the ordianry about the ground, foliage, etc? How long have you been using this game camera in this area?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

The object clearly finished it's business quickly (According to the time-stamps on the pictures, the object was around for exactly 45 seconds.)

How exactly do the timestamps establish this? There is no way of determining how long the object was in the field of view other than it was less than 45 seconds.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdz1980

Looks like a hunter in camo with binoculars.

that was my impression to i thout thats the blokes tripod (camra what ever) and he is ducking in the bushes an they defenatly look like binoculars sorry bro

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My apologies, for I appear to have caused a misunderstanding in my terminology used. By "finished it's business", i meant standing around infront of the camera's view.

Does this clarify things for you?

And also, do you still think this is an insect or some other entomologic species that may have fluttered infront of the cameras lens at close range? Have you tried my project? Expirmentation is the logical answer to all theories

P.S.

I've edited my original post for your reading pleasure Phage

edit on 27-10-2010 by Shikamaru because: explained above

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join