It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What page I have just been scanning just got home from work.

Seriously?
You really want me to direct you to the post? Its a 5 page thread I think you can find it...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

could it be a man in a bee suit?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A HAARP device which you were not supposed to stumble upon.

How far are you from this spot? Can you go back right now and see what you can discover? Look for tracks in the dirt and any sign of what it could have been, take a metal detector with you too.

Weird, did this come up in any other pictures taken? Do you have other pictures of this same area that the metal does not show up in?

It could be a small DR. Who style craft...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kind of looks like a "probe" of some kind maybe. ? ?
Great little photo.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Strange looking thing. I think it looks like it's behind the grass but I know from taking hundreds of pics myself what funny looking things show up in pics sometimes. Things that end up to be something ordinary that were just caught the wrong way in that split second.

I think you will get an explanation but for now you have your own version of the Cumberland Spaceman.

Cooooool !!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It looks like a person lying down either holding a camera or binoculars,with a white hat and cloth coming out of the hat.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks like a probe to me.

Cool picture. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I used a magnifier to have a better look. White bird getting ready to take flight. I could see the beak, the wings and the blurr at the bottom indicates it is rising to jump or fly. The only part I couldn't make out are the 2 white dots in the center of the body but that might be prey in its claws, it is at the right location. I don't blame you for your inquiry, it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As far as location goes, it is in central west oklahoma, no pigs are present on the property or near the property. This is a 480 acre place that my father inlaw owns. We hunt there, it is about a 45 minute drive so no it is not very close by. I will be back out there maybe tomorrow. As far as the kids toy comment, there are no houses in miles of this area. This location is about 400 x 700 yards in on the property. The photographer was a game camera.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I see something weird, but no Unidentified Flying Object as the title suggests.
Baited again. It's my own fault I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I used a magnifier to have a better look. White bird getting ready to take flight. I could see the beak, the wings and the blurr at the bottom indicates it is rising to jump or fly. The only part I couldn't make out are the 2 white dots in the center of the body but that might be prey in its claws, it is at the right location. I don't blame you for your inquiry, it's interesting.

We addressed the bird of prey subject earlier, turkeys and birds of prey do not mix. The turkeys would have been long gone by the next picture if one flew over that close.

link   
I don't know about everyone else, but that does not look like Eva to me (we'll it does a little). My brother is an avid hunter and a lot of times he wears disguises to get close to Turkey's because they have such exceptional vision with a really wide viewing angle of peripheral vision. It looks like some one observing the turkeys with a camoflauged "bee keeper type" veil to keep from being detected by the turkeys. It may have been some one else scouting your game spot.

link   

The configuration of the lights / eyes and the shape looks a lot like a quad.
Quad

In the gap between the trees on the left you can see what looks like a person.
But i have to say that 30 seconds is not much time to move around like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Your own statement called it a UFO. At no point have I said that this is anything other than an Unidendified Flying Object. Now if my vocabulary serves me correctly, I see an object and it appears it may be flying, and I cannot identify it. Sounds like a UFO.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

The configuration of the lights / eyes and the shape looks a lot like a quad.
Quad

In the gap between the trees on the left you can see what looks like a person.
But i have to say that 30 seconds is not much time to move around like that.

I can promise it is not a person nor a quad, it is not large enough to be a person, using the size of the turkeys for reference. It would not be a quad because there is no way to manuever through the very thick scrub oaks and trees in that particular area, also the turkeys would have spooked off when it pulled up. As far as the White outfit commen, turkeys can see white from a mile away and will vacate the area quickly. Turkeys are very keen and spooky very easily.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I agree it looks too much like a bee keepers hood. That is what I posted as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have to say it is bit annoying and probably most so for the Op, when people chime in with remarks without giving the whole thread at a least a decent glance. It is not like this thread has gone on for many many pages. It wouldn't be that hard to find all the pictures posted. To ask the other members to do it for you is rather lame really imho.

Another thing that might help to eliminate some answers is to consider the Time Frame this happened which has also been mentioned. This all happened within a minute. In fact less then a minute if you consider the camera took one photo with nothing the next with the object, and the last with nothing again.

That is a lot of speed for something to happen that doesn't startle the turkeys. The one thing I have seen so far that Might make sense was the rabbit. I can almost see that.

Still curious though!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My apologies, I thought the thread title read:
"New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!"
Carry on.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by TWILITE22

I agree it looks too much like a bee keepers hood. That is what I posted as well.

One that is about 2 to 3 feet tall by 1.5 feet wide? No bees in the area to be kept, so not gear that you would see here.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

This is an Unidentified Flying Object in it's truest sense. It is flying and unidentifiable.

A UFO does not equal an alien space craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join