It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Looks similar to a tornado game feeder. We had one at the hunting camp at one time. It looks exactly like the little robot from the movie but it was not white. It had a flap on the front that had a plastic window so you could check how much was left in it. Every time the thing activated these two little arm flaps would open and the unit would spin flinging food in a 360 degree pattern.

Who knows exactly what it is but it resembles ones that I have seen in the past.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
Looks similar to a tornado game feeder. We had one at the hunting camp at one time. It looks exactly like the little robot from the movie but it was not white. It had a flap on the front that had a plastic window so you could check how much was left in it. Every time the thing activated these two little arm flaps would open and the unit would spin flinging food in a 360 degree pattern.

Who knows exactly what it is but it resembles ones that I have seen in the past.

It is not a feeder, the only feeder with in 400 yards of this location is the one seen in the picture, well the legs of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by SKinLaB
Captain Debunkowitz has already spoken. I dont know why you people keep going on about it. Case closed.

I myself have no clue what that is. By the one pic that someone modified the color on, makes it almost look like a penguin. Surely its not one though. Just looks like one.

It is not a penguin a little to warm for those around here. LOL.
edit on 27-10-2010 by LeaderOfProgress because: (no reason given)

Not you dude. Another person that replied posted a pic of it up with color enhancements. Made it look like a penguin

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed the grey patch in front of the object is not there in either of the other frames? That grey patch could possibly be some sort of bird looking at the object? It facing away from the camera so a sort of rear head and shoulders shot looking along the back of the bird?

As for the object itself, I haven't a scooby. Also note, if you go to a negative of the image, the white area turns black. Now, of course it does you cry, but if it were a reflection of something bouncing around inside the camera lens, you'd expect some sort of umbra and or penumbra effect around the object and distinct point of refection that would be darker than the surrounding blur. In this case all that is white turns black in the negative. That does tend to suggest we are viewing an object that is solid and has its' own inherent measurable albedo.

The one mundane object it's shape brings to mind is that of a big floppy sun hat. Given the location that would be perfectly in keeping. That said, it really should be in all the frames and I'm pretty sure the photographer would have noticed it flapping around. It might not scared the turkeys, but I'm sure it would have attracted their attention with its' movement.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I see an out of focus animal, maybe a small doe, quartering away and bending over to feed. The 'wing' is her ear. The white 'eyes' are her tail with a blade of tall grass making it seem like two separate white areas. I'm leaning toward a while tailed doe.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Even if that Was the case, I cant imagine how someone is going to step in and place it in that less then a min. time frame without getting caught in the picture somehow, be it shadow or something. Not to mention the turkeys still being calm. Poor OP, you going nuts yet?!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could be a plastic bag or a piece of paper blowing in the breeze.

It just looks odd because it is stopped by the photograph.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I zoomed in of the object. It does look weird. Why was that tripod thing pointing directly at it tho if you didnt see it was there?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Soo in continuing to examine the picture, it's starting to look like a rabbit jumping away into the woods.. The two white dots would be the bottoms of its bunny feet and that wing looking thing could be a rabbit ear. The only problem with that theory is it would have to be a biiig bunny....

Do you have any rabbits like this one around OP?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8c40750ad39.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ha ha that's nuts! Crazy pic OP...

I have no clue wth it is, other than it looks like it's not in the foreground. YxxyUK's pic inversion reinforced that impression.

...Looking forward to more speculation!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is a close up of the object placed over one of the other 2 frames . it shows quite clearly it's the same location and it is in the bush line, not anywhere hear the camera.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Looks to me like a robot of some sort.Maybe a kids toy?Someone playing with it in the woods to cause a stir?I dont think it is anything of the UFO type.Sorry OP i think this is just a toy of the robotic type.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Looks like the assend of a male boar/pig.
You can see his jewels (eves eyes) and an ear to the right, also a brown or black tail.
Feeder right? Corn? yummy for ferrel hogs...
just my thoughs

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It looks like a glowing eyed chupa cabra in a robot costume??? I really don't know what it is but the frequency and intensity of solid ufo and paranormal photos and videos has been very exciting!! (Happy Halloween)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
in flight snow goose decoy, on a stake, missing one wing, with excessive tail plumage material ,with feet forward in landing position poking out from sun's shadow.
Or it could be invaders planting suspicious "4th" turkeys in some world take over thanksgiving thing.
I'm on the fence

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So what is on the pictures before and after this picture was taken. Nothingness or is it in more than one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

The pictures immediately before and after have been posted in the thread already.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What page I have just been scanning just got home from work.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
smartpei.typepad.com...

giovanniworld.files.wordpress.com...

sorry and I know it's gross....

But come on! It's pig.

OP where are you geographically? South US, lots of hog farms?

I WANT TO BELIEVE!, just not this time.

edit on 27-10-2010 by paratus because: remove bad link

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What page I have just been scanning just got home from work.

Top of page 3..but seriously? There's only 5 pages in this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join