It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Fryaga

The object is not behind the grass. Motion blur is giving it a transparent look. Looking at the other images makes it clear that the object is in front of the grass.

I have to side with Fryaga, it seems to me to be behind the grass. The assumption being made is that there is motion blur, but is there, or is that the only thing that stands between this being legit and being just a random wildlife moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
hmmmm most odd!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20a3a1408e8f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've been searching on the internet and most things I've come across agree that wild turkeys are timid creatures, and will flee at the first sign of danger...so it could be another turkey doing something offbeat for the camera.

Either way, whatever it is, maybe you'll get another shot like that in the future to add an answer to this.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
oops... meant to say above... does it not look like a bird flying with 'something' in its talons?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
I've been searching on the internet and most things I've come across agree that wild turkeys are timid creatures, and will flee at the first sign of danger...so it could be another turkey doing something offbeat for the camera.

Either way, whatever it is, maybe you'll get another shot like that in the future to add an answer to this.

The catch is, when one turkey spooks the others do as well. Had a turkey been flapping around they would have been looking at him as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
I've been searching on the internet and most things I've come across agree that wild turkeys are timid creatures, and will flee at the first sign of danger.

While this is typically true, it's not always the case. Here is a picture I took of some wild turkeys. I walked up within 10-feet of them, out in the open, wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. They were far from timid.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks to me like the op is being mooned by a turkey or some other animal. Probably a turkey bending over from behind with sunshine on his sexy turkey butt. Shake a tail feather!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Looks to me like the op is being mooned by a turkey or some other animal. Probably a turkey bending over from behind with sunshine on his sexy turkey butt. Shake a tail feather!

Haha, but the turkeys butt has EYES!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

"...signs of danger."

Like most other wildlife, the interaction between humans and animals (forced or otherwise) makes them less wary of people. Seriously, like squirrels at a park or wild turkeys hanging out in public parks, unless you show signs of aggression (running towards them, that sort of thing) they'll let you get within a close proximity before freaking out.

link   
This is very intriguing. One thing I have been looking at were the times. Seems this all happened within 1 min. :54 first frame, nothing,. :55 object appears, :55 object is gone. Whatever it was or whatever it was doing moved pretty dang fast. Turkeys do startle easy so I would think something like a bird coming in to make a kill we would have seen some reaction from the turkeys.

Just so I am sure though, that camera takes a picture every 30 seconds? More, less?
edit on 27-10-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

The group of turkeys in the photo are very skittish. They bust me all of the time. 2 weeks ago in full head to toe camo, I got busted by them just blinking.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
This is very intriguing. One thing I have been looking at were the times. Seems this all happened within 1 min. :55 first frame, nothing,. :55 object appears, :56 object is gone. Whatever it was or whatever it was doing moved pretty dang fast. Turkeys do startle easy so I would think something like a bird coming in to make a kill we would have seen some reaction from the turkeys.

Just so I am sure though, that camera takes a picture every 30 seconds? More, less?

Yes it is set to 30 second intervals. And as for the comment above about a Bird with talons grasping something, turkeys are DEATHLY afraid of ALL birds of prey and would have scattered instantly.
edit on 27-10-2010 by LeaderOfProgress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

I'm aware of that. However, this was not a public park. It's a private hunting lease. I didn't pose a danger though, and I'm sure the turkey could sense that. Got some great close-up of deer too. Just approached them slowly, in a non-threatening manner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Ahhh well not that then.... most odd!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I see two distinct Vector symbols on the object when viewing with a magnify glass. Can anyone else confirm? They are dark blue in color.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
More on Turkeys...

Good article here, confirms what the OP was saying in regards to their fears of other birds of prey.

The birds will scatter and run with disastrous results if a hawk, owl or airplane passes overhead.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I see the blue as well. That is what makes this more and more odd. We have white, blue and black, with what appears to look like eyes of a sort.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Fear not, fine ATS'ers. It is only H.E.R.B.I.E! Which rules out aliens and ufos... Apparently the Fantastic Four was just in the area and their stupid robot got caught on film.

Did you notice any stretch armstrong looking guys, rock men, or people on fire in the area? i mean, you couldn't
see the invisible woman.

Honestly, I have no idea what it is. Feeder? Metal birds? UAV? Tiny Aliens in a tiny starship? A trashcan? A cylon? Droids?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Captain Debunkowitz has already spoken. I dont know why you people keep going on about it. Case closed.

I myself have no clue what that is. By the one pic that someone modified the color on, makes it almost look like a penguin. Surely its not one though. Just looks like one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
Captain Debunkowitz has already spoken. I dont know why you people keep going on about it. Case closed.

I myself have no clue what that is. By the one pic that someone modified the color on, makes it almost look like a penguin. Surely its not one though. Just looks like one.

It is not a penguin a little to warm for those around here. LOL.
edit on 27-10-2010 by LeaderOfProgress because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join