It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If the object were four feet in the air its shadow should be visible on the ground. I think you've caught an insect or bird in flight close to the camera.
Can you provide us with the images before and after this one?

Here is before:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is after:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

No shadow due to grass around object.
edit on 27-10-2010 by LeaderOfProgress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks like a very good shop to me.

But I could be wrong. It's a very od object.
it almost looks like something is peeking into our reality from another dimension. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
It looks like a very good shop to me.

But I could be wrong. It's a very od object.
it almost looks like something is peeking into our reality from another dimension. lol

Nope, no photoshop. This computer I am posting from is the first computer to see this SD card and said computer has absolutely NO photo editing sofware on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Judging from this image

You can see a visible frond in front of whatever that is - it's in the background, obviously not something coming towards the camera otherwise the turkeys would have been spooked in the after picture.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the behaviors of turkeys, but usually any sharp movements of any kind tend to spook them...and it looks like there are a consistent amount of turkeys in each image.

I have no idea what it is, but I'm nudging to vote against it being the "bird coming towards camera" theory.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Fryaga because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How can it be a UFO and be on the ground?
It just doesn't make sense

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

The turkeys are moving from right to left across the camera. Noting was heading towards the camera or came to rest or approaced in that location in the before and after shots.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I know, that was what I was saying - I just put "again" instead of "against" by accident. I'm not sure what it is, but fear not - someone will debunk it given enough time.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
How can it be a UFO and be on the ground?
It just doesn't make sense

The grass is sheilding the bottom and the ground, based on "asumed dimensions" said object is about 1 foot off of the ground.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I analized the pixels of this picture and doesnt seem to be photoshop, so what it is I dont know, it could be a probe send by aliens, just like EVA from walle.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There should still be a shadow cast on the grass.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The tall grass is real patchy right there so there could be many feet between the patches of grass with no gras to cast a shadow on. It could be getting cast on the bare ground. between the patches of grass.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Or it could be an object close to the camera and the shadow is too small to see or out of frame to the left.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
fwiw, following the progression of the pictures.

frame 160 shows 3 turkeys
frame 161 shows 3 turkeys and a hovering robot
frame 162 shows 4 turkeys

since it's probably not actually a hovering robot, my spidey sense tells me it's just a crazy show of the 4th turkey flying into the area by the feeder.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The camera is on a tree about 3.5 feet above the ground and shaded. The object apears to be well lit and has it's own "shaded" side as if the light is shining on it.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, I know you have good eyes, how are you not seeing the visible vegetation in front of the object?

I mean, I understand that it could very well be an object coming towards the camera, but there is an obvious distance between the area where that thing is and the camera itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croda
fwiw, following the progression of the pictures.

frame 160 shows 3 turkeys
frame 161 shows 3 turkeys and a hovering robot
frame 162 shows 4 turkeys

since it's probably not actually a hovering robot, my spidey sense tells me it's just a crazy show of the 4th turkey flying into the area by the feeder.

I will say one thing for sure. This is not a turkey. It may be many other things but not a turkey. They were not flying into the area they were walking in from right to left. After they come out of roost they only fly if spooked up, obviously they are not spooked. What ever this is did not spook them as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

The object is not behind the grass. Motion blur is giving it a transparent look. Looking at the other images makes it clear that the object is in front of the grass.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Kinda looks like an owl to me.. If it's close to the camera, it's one small owl tho..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Really? I mean that's the first thing I noticed about the image, in that there was a frond in front of it.

If it was transparency caused by motion blur, wouldn't there be more than just that single frond (and a few other smaller fronds) appearing to be in front of it? Maybe some background stuff as well?
edit on 27-10-2010 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Have none of you see Star Wars? That is clearly R2D2.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join