It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm more afraid of turkeys now for not giving a crap of that deadly machine in the background....
Great catch with the camera.....
is this the only pic with that in picture?...If you have more what are in pictures of similiar time frame?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think it would be appropriate now for this one to have an added "Solved" tag. Good job OP.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Dunno...looks awfully familiar...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
cancel my last post, sorry I didn't read this one:

reply to post by Phage

edit on 10/28/2010 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2010 by PennKen2009 because: not reading whole thing, my fault

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I agree completely. Though it is funny how many people do not actually read threads before they post.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
25 pages of posts about an unidentified flying bird?

Why can't I create great threads like this!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

I do believe that is the shadow of the turkey - its okay we all make mistakes

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That thing was definitely photo shopped in. Not only is there way too much detail for an object that far away, but it's literally looked like it was put over the other objects around it such as the (grass and ground) etc. Another thing too being that the glare on the object doesn't match up with where the sunlight seems to be coming from.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

comeon guys... its hard to see because of the small ratio of mega pixels a Game Camera has but, it is a DOE (female deer) walking out the tree line towards the feeder. she is looking to the right of the pictures frame, the "WING" is the line from the ears"laid back" to the nose. if u look closely u can see her eye. the low megapixels and the degree of sunlight makes her seem to shine.. it did look very controversal until one of the guys showed a blown up version of the picture. i have hunted for years and looked through several models of game cameras. so i call this one a BUST

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Amen. I was tired of reading all the speculation. Im glad to see someone paused and compared before/after shots. I was going to say the same thing, but now I dont have to. Also, notice the compression of the pixels in the after shot. Especially in the dark greens... like the photo was manipulated then saved at a slightly lower resolution... IMO

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
it was solved by the OP 10 pages ago.

geeze!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
never mind...
edit on 28-10-2010 by Wally Hope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If the object were four feet in the air its shadow should be visible on the ground. I think you've caught an insect or bird in flight close to the camera.
Can you provide us with the images before and after this one?

there is a shadow its rather small or maybe its just a dark spot in the grass it seems metallic for sure lol you deffently got me stumped

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Cool

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
So I have stared at this picture like it is one of those 3D brain puzzles that makes you see something pop out when you go cross eyed

I really enjoy the people who are too lazy to actually follow and read what has been going on in a thread..

But this really was like one of those 3D puzzles. Now that it was outlined, I can only laugh at myself for seeing an odd robot.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
After seeing where the shadow of the object is falling I agree that it's a foreground object, a Jay or bird of some kind.

That was FUN!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
To me the top part looks like an eagle with it's wing partially out and the bottom part is a metal post of some sort possibly with light reflectingoff of it, but nice pic got me stumped other than the top part looking like an eagle.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That IMO looks like a Pokemon.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Damn solved before I could reply. I couldn't log in for some reason. noticed immediately the outline of the object was in front all of all the grass/weeds in the background which to me made it look very much like a bird/insect very close to the camera hence no shadow etc. Good work. LoL at all the people thinking it was the shadow behind the turkey what we were talking about. No wonder you are so easily misled, you don't even see the object of debate.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I must ask you where this picture was taken. It doesn't have to be the exact location just like the state or something. I want to do some research to see if there was any similar encounters.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join