It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Are you Blind. It is obviously a dog wearing a Star Fighter Helmet. geez louise........

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oppps... looks like i missed the boat. The picture was sorted pages back while I was doing other things.

My bad

I'm having problems embeding images but here is my contribution to the discussion.

My take on the object is that it is a slightly to one side front view of a white duck (or similar) flying towards the camera.

I compared the image in Phage's post with one on National Geographic in one image and came up with this Side by side comparison

But hey... I might be wrong

cheers
edit on 28/10/2010 by Chasyb because: To admit my embaressment at posting an answer after other people had done - sorry.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Regardless of what it really is, I'm baffled why it's in this forum.

It's not a UFO - it's on the ground. And just because you can't exactly identify it hardly makes it instantly of alien origin. The thread title reads "UFO Caught on MY Game camera!!!" But.. it's like.. at best... an UO - and nothing to link it to alien origin.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Regardless of what it really is, I'm baffled why it's in this forum.

It's not a UFO - it's on the ground. And just because you can't exactly identify it hardly makes it instantly of alien origin. The thread title reads "UFO Caught on MY Game camera!!!" But.. it's like.. at best... an UO - and nothing to link it to alien origin.

Is that your first and final post on the subject, when others, (not me) have gone to so much trouble to work on it?
So now it is back on the ground again, Ah well it must be a crashed duck!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i really think that its something pretty small flying in the foreground and leaving a shadow :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db8c4c7bd349.jpg[/atsimg]

in this next shot no more shadow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fcb8d5758f0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
We need a reference point to measure the size of the object in question, if it is actually that far away...Is there any way to estimate the height and width? Only thing I can think of is its the butt end of a Blue Jay flying away? Im very interested to see how this turns out. Good job everyone

AHA! Im glad my guess was right!
I shouldve just stuck with it! Just wanna say awesome job on this thread for everyone participating. Even though this wasnt some sort of 'space craft' it was definitely flying! This is why I love ATS!

***Everyone still guessing what this the OP already stated this was a Blue Jay. Please read through the earlier pages in the thread!!!
edit on 28/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

The original image on page one shows it in the background on the right - not close to the camera and much too large for a smaller bird such as a jay.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Look at the Op's original post - the camera is far away - the camera is not on that tripod on the right. Its in front of the turkey in the second image posted. Now that is large - right?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
looks like sum sort of futuristic fire hydrent, dont want to cry fake but because where it is placed in the photo peeps will be suspicious, interesting though.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow..... nice collection

Here we have R2D2, along with a Martian Tripod in what looks like a meeting with the US President in the middle.

S+F

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Looking at eddy_12's enhanced photo and the fact that the grass blade is creating the "eyes" look and then the 'before & after" photos, its become clear to me that it's the 4th Turkey. Really cool image capture, though. Had me going "Hmmmmm..." for awhile.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It actually looks like a rabbit or turkey either hopping or flapping away from the camera. The extended wing like feature on the creature almost looks like either a bunny ear from it's turned head or a bird neck. The two white spots could be the bottom of its feet.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

So its a UGO - Unidentified Ground Object - still interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Are you refering to the second shadow...if you are it is very odd indeed and I can't think of how large something could be that would cast such a weird shadow...you would know if a turkey was flying over head and the shape is definately similiar to that character..nice pic...

He is referring to the silver thing in the bushes watching the turkeys.
It looks like something out of Lost in Space or better yet,
you know those outdoor lights that are usually black?
weird

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
i really think that its something pretty small flying in the foreground and leaving a shadow :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db8c4c7bd349.jpg[/atsimg]

in this next shot no more shadow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fcb8d5758f0.jpg[/atsimg]

wow
OK the thing leaving the shadow is a tripod.
The other shadow, is the turkey.
now look at the bigger picture in the bushes, this one doesn't have the object in it

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OP: if you please. Could you verify that this is what we are discussing? Because I'm looking at turkey, tripod and a silver spitoon.
Anyone?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That is really strange. It has lights on the front. Like some kind of scout

I'm stumped, if you see it again. make contact with it?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is, but it definitely is not a turkey or a rabbit - it is quite bigger, having in mind how further it is. And those, who consider it an UFO - can you please refer to what kind of UFO you think it is, cause this object seems nonsymmetric and if it is hoovering - is this steam underneath? Must be some very old technology...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I did some searching and found this..... check out the link.

Looks like its close, not far away back in the forrest. I think I heard someone say it already, I'm pretty sure its a small bird hauling ass. Just my .02 .

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

haha UGO.. that's right.. r2d2 landed and is spying on turkeys because there's more to study than studying humans right?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join