It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Very nice observation. I can see that it is a bird now. The tail feathers actually flair across to the left of your arrow. The camera caught it on a down stroke. I was stumped on this for a while. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have no photo analytical skills whatsoever but to me it looks like a raccoon.

I don't know how to post pics but to me it looks similar to this

Raccoon

I'm probably way out though

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My conclusion on the "eyes" of the "object" in the picture.

Everything that is white in the picture is the head, body and tail of what I believe is a dove. The wings are dark and they're in the downstroke position. The "eyes" were form by the the right foot of the bird and its wings. The bird is within the first second of it's flight or fixing to land and it's flight pattern is headon, angled slightly to the left of the camera. It's tail is spread and you can see this if you look past the foot and wings.

If I had Photoshop, I'd present this finding to the thread. Maybe I need to look into getting Photoshop.

I'm forwarding my theories to the OP of the thread. I've been reading the postings here and they're very entertaining so I don't want to ruin the fun.

Without scrutiny, it does look like a WTF.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Obviously its a bird

Reminds me of this pic i seen a while back of a seagull "UFO"

www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 28-10-2010 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I see a wing and feathers, but it almost looks like a half metallic robot bird. I'm sure it's just a bird in a strange position tricking our eyes/brain.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
It's your tom turkey caught in mid jump I believe. Some of the weirdness I think is due to sun glare and slow shutter speed. =)
edit on 27-10-2010 by PayMeh because: oops.. clicked the link.. reviewing!

edit on 27-10-2010 by PayMeh because: (no reason given)

Agreed, had it bunked on the first page...

Or, of course it could be ET cleverly cloaked in a turkey hologram.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
WOW!! a shadow with a Turkey is member top pick.What happen,you run out of fuzzy dots in the night.

The Turkey says it all for me.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There is like 1 person on each page that realizes this has already been solved.

everyone else is still trying to 'figure it out'. haha

oh, p.s..... this has been Solved! lol

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I'm a turkey hunter. They are very timid creatures.... You got lucky is all.

On a side note... Still looks like a robot to me. How the hell are you people seeing a bird in that?!
edit on 28-10-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
This is a close up of the object placed over one of the other 2 frames . it shows quite clearly it's the same location and it is in the bush line, not anywhere hear the camera.

Im at work and unable to read through all posts, but this really looks like a wolf or coyote in stealth mode, facing the turkeys with his tail down and to his left, leaving the tip visible. His head is low (as in this pic for comparison)

Making his back appear above the level of his eyes, due to camera angle and his posture. Thanks to whoever provided the OP enlargement pic I am replying to. I think the angle here is misleading...this predator is further away than he appears. He is the Flusher, and the rest of the pack has flanked the turkeys off camera, ready to pounce.

Where was this pic taken? Seems wolves and coyotes would share habitats with wild turkeys...they do here.

CDS

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
From my observation, I believe it to be a bird landing and the lower dark blurr is nothing more then its wings. The bird is facing the camera and its bottom wings are spread out and hunched as it makes its landing.

Only an opinion.. but I find it ironic that someone who studies these birds didn't see it for what it really is, a bird.

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

I don't see a seagull in that picture.....

That looks nothing like a seagull...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by pr3l33t
Holy crap, people. It's a DOG. Look at it. No birds, UFOs, or Pixar product placement, here.

This is almost undoubtedly IMHO a goose ( or similar type of bird)coming into land or taking off. Here is a more side on goose but in a similar position . I think the wings are at clap position the head is straight on with the tail feather at the back seen on both sides of the goose and a under its body.

edit on 28-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

you got it all right except for the feet, that is the tail also.

and it's a blue jay.
edit on 28-10-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

I don't see a coyote either.... I must be blind or something because that looks nothing like a bird or a coyote to me.. at all..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

That's not a Canadian goose... Snow goose maybe? I dunno I still just see a robot. I'm trying desperately to actually see all these mundane explanations and maybe find one of my own but I just don't see it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I've edited the original post to include the photo with the object (another turkey, facing the camera, in my opinion) and the closeup, hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Okay people.. I have the solution to what it is. I am now at home and have looked through the past pics from the game camera so as to find some object/creature that is similar in just colors, then I really studied the shape. I played with it in Paint for a few and then while taking in everything that those who really took the time to see what this might be into consideration it hit me. Everything Phage stated was correct. The object is closer than it appears and there is motion blur. I referenced the shadows just like some one else on here had done but I did it more accurately. I zoomed way in on it and studied it until it clicked.

What this is not:

turkey
cat
dog
robot
owl
rabbit
bee suit
person in camo
toy
deer
hog/pig
goose
baloon
feeder
trash blowing around
insect
camera glitch

I now know without a doubt what the "Glowing Eyes" are. Drummmm Rollllll.......

IT IS A BLUE JAY....

The colors gave it away.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1e80eafeb8.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you for those who really tried to figure this out instead of dismissing it off as just some random object. It is definately the most unique game camera capture I have ever seen. I guess I should feel lucky to be the one who's camera it showed up on.

If you could add this part as well and add to the title "Mystery Solved" I would be much apreciative.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by 3xil3

I don't see a seagull in that picture.....

That looks nothing like a seagull...

LOL OK and you call yourself a debunker

not to get off topic but

here let me trace it our for yea

edit on 28-10-2010 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Lol wow. Ok, I admit I am a bit off of my game today...

Seagull it is....
edit on 28-10-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by wisintel
Ok, sorry for my previous post of doubt.. I missed the link. I took the liberty of cropping and blowing up the image for sake of posting.. I have no idea what it could be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef2d87a7a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

it's a dog and the "wing" is it's tail...you can see the dog's nose & eyes very well.

After staring at the picture for awhile, I can see where you would get that from. But if you look at the time stamp on the first image, and then the timestamp on the "reference" image that the OP posted so we could see how large the object was, roughly 40 seconds have gone by, and the turkeys were still there. If that was a dog, there is no way the turkeys would have still been there after that amount of time.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join