It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Thank you that should help out quite a bit. And yes that is a feeder to the right.

For everyone asking for size reference, the top of the object is about 4 ft in the air.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Although I cannot say for sure what this is exactly, for some reason it looks as if we are seeing the bird in mid air, jumping I guess, and we see it's tail feathers spread out...I dunno though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/400a30852654.jpg[/atsimg]

Pretty cool regardless.
edit on 10/27/2010 by Juston because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Okay, now that I have looked at the whole photo by clicking the link, I see what you are talking about.

That is weird.
I am wondering if a dove may have been flying into the feeder when the camera snapped the photo? But the eye-like dots of light are hard to explain!

Well, at least it looks like you can have some turkey to eat for Thankgiving!

edit on 27-10-2010 by butcherguy because: repaired typo

Yes, the eye dots are what gets me the most about it. I have seen blurred pictures that looked like strange objects but this one is so smooth and perfectly shaped.

link   

Hey there LoP,

My first thought is that it's some kind of feeder maybe !

Is there anyway you could go back to the location to check and take more photographs ... even if it wasn't a feeder and it's no longer in situ ... there may be marks on the ground where it stood ... they would also be worth photographing.

Woody

link   

Being a turkey hunter for nearly 20 years I would say that if the object was a moving / living thing those turkeys would have been spooked. Not standing around. My feeling is that the object is some kind of tree stump with a reflection from your equipment on it, therefore making it look "different"

I'll be interested to hear what you see / find when you go to the that spot next time.

link   
Posting again since the edit might not get noticed. A lot of activity on this thread in a short time. =)

I'm contesting sun glare + a tom turkey + weird jump + slow shutter speed. =)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

It is not the feeder, it is to the right, you can see the 2 legs on the feeder in the whole picture. There is no objects like feeders or stands in this location. The color of the object is wrong for a turkey.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

you need to view the full size picture, that shadow is a camera on a second tripod. It actually took me a bit to see it even in the full size picture because i was so focused on the turkey. When i first saw the post i thought it was just a satirical post at first because lol turkey and didn't know the image was tourniqueted. If anyone recognizes this object please speak up because i sure as heck don't.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Or.... more interesting... Bald eagle + hidden field mouse + slow shutter speed..

link   
The more that I look at it, the more it looks like a flight helmet with a bird's wing coming out the side of it.

Oh yeah, with glowing eyes.

link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Ok, sorry for my previous post of doubt.. I missed the link. I took the liberty of cropping and blowing up the image for sake of posting.. I have no idea what it could be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef2d87a7a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

it's a dog and the "wing" is it's tail...you can see the dog's nose & eyes very well.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Looks like that would work if the dog had a volleyball strapped on it's back.
2nd.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
it looks like a demonic ferby

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

here is another upload picture from the same location for a reference picture.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

There ya go folks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wait wait I know this one.. it is sky divers with balloons.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If the object were four feet in the air its shadow should be visible on the ground. I think you've caught an insect or bird in flight close to the camera.
Can you provide us with the images before and after this one?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I think this could possibly be a hawk or maybe even an eagle caught in motion while swooping to pick up a tasty meal...If you could take a picture of the same area with something to reference the size that would help dramatically in figuring out how big or small the object in question is. Do you have any photos immediately before or after this photo??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by woodwytch

It is not the feeder, it is to the right, you can see the 2 legs on the feeder in the whole picture. There is no objects like feeders or stands in this location. The color of the object is wrong for a turkey.

Yes, I'm inclined to agree that it's not a turkey ... wrong colouring altogether.

Can you get back to take more pictures at all or is it too far from where you live ?

Very interesting.

Woody

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I suppose you don't have anything like this roaming around in your area?

Interesting and fun picture though, probably some reflective animal; I am eager to see what everyone makes of it.
edit on 27-10-2010 by UsuallyNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Ok, sorry for my previous post of doubt.. I missed the link. I took the liberty of cropping and blowing up the image for sake of posting.. I have no idea what it could be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef2d87a7a5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a bird flying towards the camera.
Almost like an eagle. Not sure what the gray stuff is, maybe dirt. It could have grab a small rodent.
It's definitely a bird

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join