It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 10*27*2010, UFO Caught on MY Game camera..!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very odd indeed.. I've always wondered if game cameras caught anything weird from time to time. Is that a tripod on the right? Is it yours? Very cool post.. i'll be looking at the picture closer shortly.

*edit* ITS A BIRD!
edit on 27-10-2010 by brigand because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looks like a guy in a hazmat (sp?) suit with glowing eyes?
I've no idea what to make of it.
That's pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The "two glowing orbs" are his tail feathers between the collapsed wings and his body.

Now, I'm huge on giving someone the benefit of the doubt they may have captured something extraterrestrial on film.... but this is a bird. Some blue-grey bird from Oklahoma.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It look like a black hand holding something. Maybe a reflection of the op or camera taking the picture?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe someone already mentioned it, but the first thing i thought when i saw the photo was someone in a beekeeper outfit down on the floor doing something.. but that's probably not it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17bda44be740.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by static-override

Someone called it.. its a BIRD! Look very closely with that in mind and you'll see it...

its coming at the camera pretty fast and the glowing eyes are from the reflection of the sun

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You have a large tripod on the right hand side of the picture and the shadow cast in front of it, of what is on the tripod. You have a turkey in front of this camera on this particular picture with a white dog that has a brown head in the background. The dog has something on it's back legs and the dog is trying to get it off by proping it's back ass in the air. The dogs tail covers up almost all the dogs face. There is two shinny objects on the thing that has the dogs back legs. If you look towards the right hand side of the dog, this is it's tail. The white thing stretched across. you can make out the dogs nose and mouth just below the white thing.

link   
i dont know there is so much going on there that it really does make it hard to make out. Really interesting though

link   
Im pushing more towards a bat !
You can see the outline of the head quite clearly.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting what people are seeing - its seems most think its as bird as I posted that I did earlier. I think I will work with the image in my software tomorrow, just might see something different.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
hmmmm most odd!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20a3a1408e8f.png[/atsimg]

LOL that almost looks like an "invisible" alien with a turkey hat on for camo, to blend in. Maybe you got a turkey and a ghost and it kinda blended....I dont know lol

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like a mutated Jawa from star wars

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
reply to post by static-override

Someone called it.. its a BIRD! Look very closely with that in mind and you'll see it...

its coming at the camera pretty fast and the glowing eyes are from the reflection of the sun

Interesting view...I can see a shape of bird but it just looks deformed...The eyes are out of place even if glowing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is my take on this. It looks like you've caught bird #3 flying off with some weird reflection blurring. In my pic i've linked Ive showed that each birds movements. And how there is actually 3 glowing "eyes" instead of two which look like the back tail pieces of all the other birds. If you open all three pics on top of each other and quickly shuffle between them you can actually sort of create the flow of their movements. But this is what I think could be wrong :\

img194.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What you have here is nothing more than a good shot of a small bird in panic and going into collision avoidance mode with the camera.

The bird is furiously back winging to reduce it's forward velocity and attempting to go vertical. It's head is rotated to it's right (our left) and presenting its body full on to the camera.

Here's a comparison between the OP's image and a similar one of a small bird approaching a camera ... the similarities between the two are very obvious. The 2 white spots on it's chest correspond to the position of it's talons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73c3dd43c470.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 27/10/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/10/10 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know it's a small bird with it's wings at the bottom of its stroke but isn't it fun to read all these theories on what it could be?

Threads like this make ATS Da Bomb!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I am new here...should I take ATS seriously?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if it is a bird, im leading towards some type of owl, i know they can turn their heads 180 degrees could be looking back at the turkeys while trying to take off

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Barns777

Thats a very good possibility. What im personally waiting for is the OP to take some more pictures with his trail camera in the exact same spot with a yard stick (or something similar) where the object was photographed so we can try and measure the size. I think this will help us determine if this is a small object close to the photograph or something there in the distance.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Whilst waiting for Exif data to come through, @OP - could you tell us the name / brand of the camera ?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join