It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh...My Mom Believes that I'm Half Alien. :/

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
my mother often calls me an "alien" when I see her. lol
She even tells other people "i think he's an alien or something". lol

But she is not "into" all this UFO/Alien stuff like I am.

She just knows Im super different than just about everyone else around. lol

About 30 years ago..
My mother did have 2 uterus's though,
the birth control went into one..
and "I" went into the other.
woops!

edit on 27-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your are a lovely young lady! I think someone has just chopped down your self esteem. Now that you are of age you have the right to choose a Dr. of your choice - speak to them in confidence. I believe you will find you are definitely not alien in any way and that you are normal. Don't let this get you down - be around those that are loving and caring! Good luck to you and yours!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirror
reply to post by Kemal

I have mild dyslexia and I do not think in words. That is why my spelling is bad. I didn't remember because I didn't want to hear what my mom had to say about me being half alien.

And IQ represents the way you think, not how much you know.

hi mirrior id try not to worry to much if you can im abit the same carnt read for s**t memory not good and carnt spell very good ever, i dont know much about the other stuff but i do know i girl how is very small an skiny but i dont think its got any thing to do with alian genetics or what ever its just the way you are , an if you had alian blood the doctors would have worked that your blood was different a long time ago,, good luk

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just read your other thread about your mom getting a weird mark on her neck. There was also mention of masons and aliens and the whole thing is starting to sound very 'monarchy'. All I got to say now is that I wish you well and God bless.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Dear Mirror!

Does it really matter are you hybrid or not? To me in this wast universe every body is! Its just question
how you use your self and manifest your experiences in life. The so called normal humanbeing is an illusion and what has been tought to people thrue religions and media is to judge any non "normality".

Someone wrote to you that trye reiki. Yes do that and do what ever you feel like and dont let people put down.
Exsample if you think in pictures you might wonna trye learn about symbols. what kind of thoughts they give
to you ect. You might be very fast learner of lots things. I mean there is the spiritual side in these alien,ufo scenario and you maby should learn about it. Also dear one if you are creative trye to find artist friends.
My "weird" way of seeing the life and universe(some times whisteling with birds these days) is more axeptable
with artists. Grab a guitar or start to paint and maby take classes with it.

Anyway thanks very mutch for makeing this thread! this was firs one i replyed in years and i would not have
if i wouldnt feel your sincerity in it. No regrates Unique Mirror!!!

Also Dont let those Dr Diagnoces put you down cause they cant say or determine who you are as a person

Blessings!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well can we see a picture of your features? Abnormal shapped eyes, ears, lips compared to others? When the sons of God came into the daughters of men... I'm sure bloodlines started looking different slightly... Another thing is, there are many genetic happenings that just happen, I have a friend who's 6'8 and its not considered normal. But not abnormal. So 4 something isn't bad, though I have heard of a disorder or few that hinder growth. Another is... What entitles odd behavior? A high iq test doesn't mean much. (The iq test was originally created for outside reasons of intelligence, and I've had a few done myself, they have no true regard for ones intelligence... And I was informed that fact the first occasion) anyway. Your original. But you wouldn't be seeking ats forums if the truth was in your heart, because.. I think one would feel and know if it were. Now. Has your mom mentioned her hybrid theory to your drs? I'd like to know their response on that?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WHOA ORBS!

Did you notice these orbs?

Have you experienced orbs before?

ps: you can u2u me for any questions bout orbs, or for chitchat.

btw, do you know about minecraft ?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Also you had mentioned Arcturians?

Here is what I have found about them;

The Arcturians originate from a crystal blue planet orbiting the star Arcturus. Arcturus is a red super-giant located in the constellation Bootes. Arcturus is also the brightest star in that constellation and it lies 36 light years from Earth. The "handle" of the big dipper points to the bright star Arcturus.

www.floating-world.org...

They age slowly and do not fall prey to sickness, this was eradicated long, long ago. In the Arcturian civilizations, professions and life’s paths are chosen by one’s spirituality level. This is used to decide which female is suited to give birth. The birth process is unlike that of ours, it consists of a female and male mentally bonding and thus a clone of the bond is produced as a result. Arcturus evolution is based on teachings of spirituality, and thus as one evolves, one becomes more spiritual, if one fails to reach his allotted goal, that individual is then tutored more so the individual can succeed. The arcturians ingest energy instead of eating like us. They also live off little sleep, they rest only once a week. They can also ingest knowledge therefore they can intellectually advance faster than any human. They are here on Earth on a mission to educate humans and help us cross over to the 4th

Now you said you look young, and maybe you are aging very slowly? You look very youthful and vivacious. How often to you sleep, do you have insomnia often?

I mean you know maybe like only because you would be half Arcturian it would be understandable if you slept more than once a week.

Also do you ever feel as if you can absorb energy from others, even maybe animals?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

Hi, Mirror,

You are a unique and valuable person.

It does not matter what others say or do.

What matters is what you really feel inside, and how you live in the short time we have on this planet.

Never forget this - you are something to be valued.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You are human. You may have special abilities that everyone may not. Many or most humans are different or unique in their ways. Everyone in fact may be different. If they were not, we would all be clones and all of us would look and think the same. I would try to ignore the messages you received since childhood stating that you are an alien. It may have simply been your mother's way of coping with you being different and not knowing why.

I remember one time when I was younger I felt very cold. My mother took me to see the doctor. The nurse took my temperature. Then she started asking questions. "Have you been drinking ice water?" No, no, no. She waited and took my temperature again. Then she looked at me kind of strange and said she was going to put me down for a normal temperature. The nurse said the thermometer read 69 degrees. My mother spoke up saying "well he said he felt cold so that was why she took me to see the doctor". I did not hear any stories of how I might be a hybrid alien. I forgot about that strange episode. Almost everything since then has been normal as far as my temperature. I have noticed my body temperature on certain parts of my body can drop to room or air temperature. I've had my hands turn blue outside and the thermometer I've held in my hand dropped into the 40's or 30's depending upon how long I was outside (it was cold outside). I remember my mother even said I was blue when I was born. I think I may have been suffering from lack of oxygen perhaps. I just wanted to relate some stories of how little things can be twisted around and a number of people could suddenly claim someone was an alien just because they don't understand. It does not mean we are aliens. I had someone where I worked at call me an alien and she managed to irritate me (her prime purpose for calling me an alien). I made my skin on my hand change color to freak her out. If I'm hot, I can raise my hand up and the blood and veins will recede turning my skin color from red to white. I can get hot easy.

If you really think about it, you may be human and everyone else may be some crazy alien with some demented mind trying to make you feel out of place. I don't believe an IQ of 150 or 155 is really a genius level either, it's just that there are millions of idiots all over the place. Be thankful that God gave you an advantage in life getting a job etc. etc. that some people never had. There always seems to be someone smarter than you are. I have some relatives that worked and studied hard. One brother-in-law only made one B at a major university majoring in computer science. His daughter won a national science award. My grades in college can't compare because I kept losing interest in all the required courses I kept taking except for things I wasn't majoring in such as Economics and Astronomy. I did succeed in royally ticking off my assigned faculty adviser one semester.

I just wanted to say I believe you are human. Several of us have different abilities and traits. It doesn't mean we're all from some alien planet.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

I like the sound of your odd mind
don't think you're an alien though, or at least probably not in the way your mother would think.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
At least you can be sure its not reptillian
i joke, but that must be kind of hard having your mum think that of you. Many people are born short but with your case, it could just be a recesive gene. Have you got any relatives who are short also?
edit on 28/10/10 by Blue Goblin because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You claimed you are a genius, which was hard to believe in the first place, as less than 1% of the population is at genius level. Then you claimed your mother was messing with you so she would get more business? What?! What kind of mother does that? To top it all off, you don't seem the least bit offended by all this. I would say the chances you are telling the truth are pretty slim.

So, I say, if you are indeed making all this up: grow up.
edit on 28-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

Your mother is trying to be nice to you.

Can you not see through the intent?

Ask yourself, why she may be telling you this.

You are very "different" and she is trying to tell you to value it.

She's a nice mother, but she might be doing more harm than good by saying that.

OR more likely this is a sick form of ATS satire?

edit on 28-10-2010 by NsatatRisatoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I just read your other thread about your mom getting a weird mark on her neck. There was also mention of masons and aliens and the whole thing is starting to sound very 'monarchy'. All I got to say now is that I wish you well and God bless.

lol! I just read all of my old posts back when I made them when I was 16. So much for my memory! I don't remember that happening! It was fun reading back my old writings!

Yeah I'm sure a lot more weird stuff happened to us and I don't even remember it!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

I think she knows enough to not mention it to other people. They might think she is crazy...
Especially Dr.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
WHOA ORBS!

Did you notice these orbs?

Have you experienced orbs before?

ps: you can u2u me for any questions bout orbs, or for chitchat.

btw, do you know about minecraft ?

I always thought that those orbs where more like dust particles reflecting the flash of a camera. I guess I see them a lot that I don't even notice them anymore until you pointed them out. And i don't really know about that game. I couldn't play it if I wanted to because my computer at this time is messing up when it comes to sounds and loading horribly slow. I think I might have virus. Norton does nothing!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Also you had mentioned Arcturians?

Here is what I have found about them;

The Arcturians originate from a crystal blue planet orbiting the star Arcturus. Arcturus is a red super-giant located in the constellation Bootes. Arcturus is also the brightest star in that constellation and it lies 36 light years from Earth. The "handle" of the big dipper points to the bright star Arcturus.

www.floating-world.org...

They age slowly and do not fall prey to sickness, this was eradicated long, long ago. In the Arcturian civilizations, professions and life’s paths are chosen by one’s spirituality level. This is used to decide which female is suited to give birth. The birth process is unlike that of ours, it consists of a female and male mentally bonding and thus a clone of the bond is produced as a result. Arcturus evolution is based on teachings of spirituality, and thus as one evolves, one becomes more spiritual, if one fails to reach his allotted goal, that individual is then tutored more so the individual can succeed. The arcturians ingest energy instead of eating like us. They also live off little sleep, they rest only once a week. They can also ingest knowledge therefore they can intellectually advance faster than any human. They are here on Earth on a mission to educate humans and help us cross over to the 4th

Now you said you look young, and maybe you are aging very slowly? You look very youthful and vivacious. How often to you sleep, do you have insomnia often?

I mean you know maybe like only because you would be half Arcturian it would be understandable if you slept more than once a week.

Also do you ever feel as if you can absorb energy from others, even maybe animals?

Yeah, I read all that when I was looking it up when my mom told me. They really don't seem to discribe me or someone who has it in there blood.

I usually sleep like for 3 hours and wake up and go back to sleep for 3 more hours. Rarely to I sleep a full night. And other time I can be so sleepy that I sleep almost the whole day and hardly eat. I call that my hibernation mode. I just passed this phase I have when I don't feel hungry for like a month. I don't have the feeling of hunger and I only know that I need food when my stomach starts feeling sick. I was going a whole day with only eating one meal.

I like being with and touching animals a lot. My mother said that my father was a psy vamp and that is one of the many reasons why she left him. I feel exited when ever we go to places that has a lot of people. :/ But i think that's because I'm lonely.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Goblin
At least you can be sure its not reptillian
i joke, but that must be kind of hard having your mum think that of you. Many people are born short but with your case, it could just be a recesive gene. Have you got any relatives who are short also?
edit on 28/10/10 by Blue Goblin because: spelling

lol! At first my mom thought I was! She would read stuff on the internet about them and then would look at me like "oh my gawd, I don't want her to know that I know." And I knew what she was reading about because I could see it on the damn screen! It's not like I'm going to go and rape and eat some babies and shape shift into my true form while doing it!!

I have some sort relatives on both side of the family. But they where never as skinny as I was or behaved in my ways. May be I got the littoral short end of the stick from both sides of my family combined into me. But apparently I was small and weird enough that it raised concerns from my family and total strangers!! i.e. Neighbors, teachers, students.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join