It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh...My Mom Believes that I'm Half Alien. :/

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To be fair, people come in all different shapes and sizes.

You said you have trouble making friends because of the way they react towards you and not the other way round. You met a guy and got married, seems like you're living a pretty normal life compared to a lot of people I've met!

So I think it's very unlikely that you're half alien.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

LIke I said , doctors have checked me and have not found any form of dwarfism in me. I'm just a very skinny and tiny 'normal' human.

I hope they would just leave me here to rot because then I wouldn't have had this PTSD and I probably would be able to function as a normal person in life better.

The only weird 'alien' like things that has happened to me is seeing blue hands coming from the side of the bed when I was young and before that happened seeing two tall black figures in my room when I was 4 and then they left my room and went into the living room and then there was a flash of blue light and then that was it.

Beside that, that was it.

Now all of I have is horrible medical fears and then pray that if it is alien stuff that I don't remember what they did to me because I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of it.

I have to have scoliosis surgery and we are not going to do it because I'll probably go crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm probably looking to much into this.

Yeah, I think your looking to much into this. I was skinny till my 20's. I mean REAL skinny! Everyone always made fun of me. Then when "Twiggy" got popular, suddenly I was popular! Everybody wanted to be skinny!

As for your mom saying you're an alien, if she thinks God is an alien too, well, this is a good thing isn't it? That makes you a child of God! I think she's kidding though.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with you, you sound pretty normal to me. You're just smarter than alot of people.

Just wondering if you have any brothers and sisters?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

So it was when I was 16. I guess I didn't bother to check. It felt like I was 14 at the time. :/

Any hoo, to add on I think they would have checked my DNA because dwarfism would show up and the doctors where secure that I didn't have it. But my mother didn't believe it.

I guess I'm fortunate to have a good life with a loving husband. He takes care of me and especially since I lost my job due to the economy. It's even harder for some one who lacks good social skills to find a job because thy always hire the most charismatic and sociable person of the lot.

I just miss having other people to talk to about my thoughts and concerns.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

I have a brother and he is the exact opposite of me. He's social, Teenage-ry, tones of friends. Your topical high schooler.

He's the exact polar opposite of me and my personality. He wasn't born physically odd other then being premature. He has a normal NT brain. No learning disabilities. He's just like any other NT person.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2010 by Happyfeet because: scared of getting banned for calling OP out.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirror
I made this account when I was like 14 and now I'm back because of this.

My mom believes that I'm an Alien hybrid. She told me from what species but I forgot. I know that I was an odd child growing up and what not but she firmly believes this. She also believes that God is an alien (which might actually be true. But no type of alien that we could possibly thing of. I don't know. )

I used to be into this type of stuff growing up but I kind of grew out of it. It just surprises me that my mom still holds to these beliefs. I mean I know I grew up very odd both physically and mentally. I was born very skinny and tinny. My mom took me to countless doctors and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. She thought I might have a form of drowfism but all the test came back negative. She was even afraid that I would be taken away from her due to child services because of the way I looked. Looking as if I was not being fed and what not. I mean, when I was 10 I had the body of a 6 year old and very skinny. To this day we still have not found any medical reason as to why I am the way I am. I'm now 22 and like 4'11" and I'm now starting to gain weight. I know that I am not physically mature yet because I still have feminine growing pain on my chest.

Also my mind is very odd. I have a really good memory all the way back since I was a baby in diapers. I remember being fed and having my diapers changed. I had very odd behaviors that till this day still stick with me. All I can say is that it would be considered border line autistic. I'm very idiosyncratic and i still have a very young emotional age and behavior. But I have a IQ near genius because due to my odd behavior they gave me an IQ test when I was young because they thought I was retarded. But they found out that I had a very high IQ which would equate to now being considered a genius from what therapists had told me.

I also have to take PTSD pills due to my horrific fear of doctors and medical exams. I don't know if that fear is due to all the doctors I had to go to when I was young and having such an acute memory that it has distilled inherent fear or that it is due to some repressed alien abduction. But about 3 months ago I was reading a historical account of a lobotomy that I became sick and had a seizure and woke up on the floor. I never had that happen before and I was worried as to why it happened to me whole reading that story. I also have been suffering from headaches my entire life. So maybe some aliens came and did some weird stuff to my head and that's why I reacted to that story so strongly even when I was on that medication for a year now... :/ I don't know
I'm probably looking to much into this. I'm naturally a logical person and to me this just doesn't seem right. But I who knows. I might actually have alien blood in me. :/

I'm a psychologist but I'm strong with DNA based disorders. Microcephaly would explain your short stature and seizures. It's a rare syndrome so your normal doctors wouldn't be aware of it. It could be the loss of the SHOX gene. YOu need to see an endocrinologist and a geneticist.

It's impossible to diagnose you without an extensive exam and oodles of testing. The GAD and seizure could be unrelated to the stature issue. Did you hit puberty on time? Bottom line is there are about 1400 potential causes for your short stature. Family history and genetic analysis are the best places to start.

But an alien? It's far more likely that you have an undiagnosed syndrome of sorts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

Trust her as she was there and we nor you where.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I don't have seizures often and. My psychologist believes that it was due to my medication and so he changed the dosage. I did hit puberty on time. I'm interested and would like to learn more about this syndrome. This would probably mean a lot to me to figure out.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

But yeah that what I think about when ever my mom tells me these things that I'm a hybrid because she either had sex with an alien or was artificially inseminated by them.

That is interesting.

She doesn't know for sure?

I am pretty sure either of those things would be quite memorable, and if she claims to not have any memory of either event then she is really really speculating in the extreme.

Why is it that you feel your height is related to the fact that you are allegedly and possibly an alien hybrid?

Are you saying this because you know the type of alleged alien that may or may not have impregnated your mother, and this species is know to be small in stature?

There are plenty of people quite shorter than you are that aren't alien-hybrids but have some genetic condition or another. Even if it is a mild one.

That or like actress Kristin Chenoweth, who is also 4'11, (sang "I'm Four Foot Eleven and I'm Going to Heaven" too) you are just simply shorter than average.

If you are talking about the "Greys" specifically, then you should keep in mind that there are plenty of abudctees that recount stories of allegedly meeting hybrids, and they have claimed to have seen some that were around 6ft.

I think your mother can clear up a lot of your questions.

Perhaps she is just poking fun and saying "geez, maybe I got knocked up by aliens and that's why you are so short", and you have really taken her a bit too seriously.

- Lee

edit on 27-10-2010 by lee anoma because: Spelling...I'm no genius either.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

Hello again, Mirror! For years now I've believed our DNA has been altered and perhaps even improved by ET's we used to worship as "gods". If you happen to believe in the Bible, it says something in Genesis about God creating humans to look like himself, although I personally think he or she could've done a better job on many areas of our 'human nature', such as not making us so damn warlike, for instance. I'm no psychiatrist, though I'm not ashamed to say I've had to see one concerning depression. If I have a tooth that needs fixing, I see a dentist, or if I feel I need help with some other physical ailment, I'll go and see a doctor. Have you ever thought of setting up regular visits with someone you feel you can comfortably talk to concerning this "half alien" question that's giving you so much trouble? It's obvious to me that you are a highly intelligent person and one who is very likeable. As parents, we sometimes don't realize that even something we say to a child as a joke can be taken the wrong way and become deep-rooted in the mind as being the truth. Take this from an old biker who's been around the block more than once....Yer alright kiddo!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by KatieVA

First off, about 8 doctors in my life since childhood till now have no idea why i am the way I am. Blood testing and everything comes back normal and apparently I have no form of dwarfism as they could find on me.

Have you ever considered that they are right and you are in fact perfectly normal, but a little shorter then average.
My neighbour was 4'10" and there was nothing wrong with her at all, she was just a little short

You might also have something known as "Fantasy prone personality" having very early childhood memories can be an indication of that as can experiences with aliens etc

Fantasy Prone Personality

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

I checked and I do not have any of those types of symptoms and physical signs of that syndrome. I guess I am just a tiny and petit woman.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I don't want to think of myself as 'fantasy pron'. I would say my mom more so then I. I am very imaginative person and do have a habit of thinking too much about stuff. I like being creative. But I went threw all of those thoughts when I was in my teens and I like to think that I grew out of it. But having a mom who is still talking about aliens and stuff still bothers me I guess. And she believes is whole heartedly. I might text her and find out what 'race' she thinks where form.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I mean I'm a very skeptical and logically thinking person. I just want to talk to people who might know about this stuff and wither or not it's something even worth mentioning. But It's nice to know that someone kinda gets where I'm coming from.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wonder if in the genetic testing, Turner Syndrome was considered. Not having the necessary two copies of the ShoX gene causes petite stature in Turner Syndrome, because the girls/women don't have two complete X chromosomes. The petite height, the slightly autistic tendencies, the tendency to be childlike made me wonder if the doctors tested for this genetic condition.

I'm about 4'11 myself, and Turner Syndrome was the cause. It went undiagnosed until my mid 30s. I also hit puberty on time, but still had a childlike body until far later.

If your IQ test revealed a significant split between your Verbal and Performance (nonverbal) IQ, where the verbal IQ is significantly higher, this is a finding you would typically see with Turners.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

can you post a picture of yourself?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirror

Don't feel bad, my Mother knew I was half alien, and she disowned me in 1987. She always called me the "Antichrist" and used to try to beat the devil out of me. Be ready, it will get worst, if she is a Christian, they are so brainwashed, and mind controlled.

link   

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I mean that's what I'm saying. I know I'm weird and different but I don't truly think that I'm a hybrid. I'm very skeptical about the whole thing. I just wanted to talk to someone about it and see what other people have to say since I don't have any friends.

I do know who my father is and my parents divorce when I was 16 and we regularly stay in contact with each other.
My mom grew up in a small town and never took any drugs.
maybe you need to concentrate on your life and not on your physical appearance?Just think of it this way you will look fantastic when your older....

link   
So you're just a petite woman?

I mean I dated a chilean girl that was barely 5ft maybe 99lbs, she didn't claim any weird alien stuff.

Just sayin'

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join