It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad is most popular boys name in England and Wales

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

reply to my own thread, sorry i dont pay them , i sign off the labour daywork sheets, but same difference
edit on 31-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: and timesheets. but i assumed that was obvious

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Harrods doent let hoodies in, banks dont let people with crash helmets in, stop beating on the muslims and i will stop talking

ps - you sure you not edl

and PPS . the brits abroad and respect for culture ? you hear what i am saying hypocrite, been in magaluf and ibiza , guess we respected the locals.. thumb down ??

edit on 31-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I hope you hate me sir

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

Harrods doent let hoodies in, banks dont let people with crash helmets in, stop beating on the muslims and i will stop talking

ps - you sure you not edl

Exactly, so why should banks allow people wear veils in them? Surely that is just as big a security risk as me wearing a hood.

Also you should stop trying to tell people that they are members of the EDL, when you clearly know nothing about it. In the other thread you said the EDL was basically the same as the BNP?

The BNP is a political party that is right wing. They generally do not favour anyone who is non white.

The EDL is a pressure group, not a political party. It is made of a mix of different cultures; Asian, Black and White (one of the leaders is a sikh) and has a common goal of peacefully protesting against Islam.

So really they are nothing like each other.

Just for the record i am a member or neither, but if i would choose one it would be the EDL

PS. You sure you are not UAF?

PPS Learn to spell and slow down when you type.
edit on 31-10-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Good distraction you mentioned EDL, i didnt, quote your friend who mentioned UDA i didnt, UDA is supportive of the english occupation of ireland i think, can you google it, i want a peaceful ireland like most.

You obviously feel you lost this thread as as much as yoy say worthless and why its still alive you keep it alive, ATS isnt stupid and can see you, ok

I thought the thread was england and wales.... muhammad is still not most polular name .. where is the queen from again sheepies

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The EDL is asian supportive............................ can you repeat that, your words not mine, you work in bradford alot then

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You mentioned EDL i didnt ok,,,,the posts are there , so ? you trying to save your flags and stars ...

I dislike you for being following a or purporting to follow a racist party.... ok buddy

edit on 31-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: changes hate to dislike

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

May I ask what has the Queen got to do with this? If I answered the question I could following that chain of thought and suggest the Saxons where also defined as Germanic in origin, (sorry, but so what?) however in my opinion the elite of Europe and indeed it feels the elite from most places have little/no connection to us peasants (whatever country) and are more in tune with their fellow elitists. a good thread in it's own right

But this thread is about hyping up a Muslim threat, so the EDF and UAF kinda fit into that premise, but not sure where the UDA fit in..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull
[mo

Alot when it comes from the anglo saxons, and respect to the ones left. The queen is not she german, her husband is greek... do you disagree

I want an anglo saxon ruler i hope you do too , she is german Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha ok

The point i am trying to make is that our leader isnt english, one of you is more english

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
[mo

Alot when it comes from the anglo saxons, and respect to the ones left. The queen is not she german, her husband is greek... do you disagree

I want an anglo saxon ruler i hope you do too , she is german Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha ok

The point i am trying to make is that our leader isnt english, one of you is more english

I don't disagree, but it is a good thread in it's own right, for if you look back through the blood lines of the elite, Anglo-Saxons have not featured in the whole elitist thing for what, a 1,000 years (even then it was hit and miss with the likes of King Cnut) and the culture was different back then. Consider that it has taken the same 1,000 years to reclaim some rights, like women's rights.

We could discus how many of the English Monarchs that have caused trouble with all the surrounding nations had English as their first language, e.g. I believe the King George of the American revolution was the first in that line of Monarchs to speak English as a first Language.

I see the divides that have been created within the UK as being created at the hands of that elite to maintain control of these Isles., and we still have those divides even today and they still use them to control us, currently migration is seen as a modern incarnation of what the elite have done for a long time.

Take my neck of the woods, the oldest Saxon nation, which is shown in the history books as wiping out the native Britons, yet archaeology shows they lived with the Britons (not as rulers or the ruled) The same history books place them as pagans (to the point the first King Aelle is claimed as the Pagan Saxon leader who fought King Arthur) and yet archaeology shows those Saxons being buried in the manner of Christians from the late 3rd century. the history books also place us as the last Saxon nation to convert to Christianity, well, all I can say is good luck finding any evidence of a pagan past.

We have the lie we are told of X ethic group mastering the others while the archaeology shows the people living together, so in my opinion whatever divisiveness has struck these Isles has come at the hands of the elite.

Perhaps an Anglo-Saxon King should rule England (and only what was Anglo-Saxon England) but it'd never work.. as to do that we'd also need to recapture Saxon culture/laws, but then what about Cornwall, Wales, Scotland etc. they to would need their own rulers, and that is before moving across the waters.

I'm not sure what the answer should be.. it is a puzzle and would make an interesting thread

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Start a new thread buddy, let this one die.... ok mate.. thanks for fight, but your comment deserves a new thread..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ps - if you do take over im irish remember and will fight back this time

Start a new thread buddy, let this one die.... ok mate.. thanks for fight, but your comment deserves a new thread..
If you do take over , ill fight you brother ok

edit on 1-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Where my parents are from in kerry so ireland kenmare, so be friendly

Love the start a new thread please ats , i drink alot and cannot help myself in the evening.... bows and leaves

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join