It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin was murdered!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Okay i look at it like this..

We have a person who for the first time in known history has finally made humanity believe outside the box, and that just because these entities which so many ancient civilisations talk about came down from the sky and were all powerful, doesnt make them `gods`

So many people have started believing in et influences all throughout humanity.. millions have changed their mindset mainly thanks to this one person.

So what more obvious thing to do for the governments, vatican etc who dont want their power monopoly broken, than to assasinate him.
Its fairly simple.

I think sitchin was murdered.

Many whistleblowers and people whove spoken out about whats really going on, have all mysteriously died, and i dont see how Sitchin was any different to one of the many who have tried to speak out and get people thinking beyond the veil and paid the ultimate price

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well he died at the age of 90. I think that if they wanted him killed they would have done it a long time ago. I'll point out that old age is probably the cause, but then again, I could be wrong.

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My friend,

Sitchin was never a threat to the Goverments.

He died peacfully, and in good spirit.

At least let the family mourne before we start a conspiracy on the great man.

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 27-10-2010 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by billymeierprophet

I don't doubt for a second the ptb's willingness to kill for there secrets, but why wait so long to murder him, it's not like he's new to the scene or anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Randy Quaid wouldn't even make that reach.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by billymeierprophet
Okay i look at it like this..

We have a person who for the first time in known history has finally made humanity believe outside the box, and that just because these entities which so many ancient civilisations talk about came down from the sky and were all powerful, doesnt make them `gods`

So many people have started believing in et influences all throughout humanity.. millions have changed their mindset mainly thanks to this one person.

So what more obvious thing to do for the governments, vatican etc who dont want their power monopoly broken, than to assasinate him.
Its fairly simple.

I think sitchin was murdered.

Many whistleblowers and people whove spoken out about whats really going on, have all mysteriously died, and i dont see how Sitchin was any different to one of the many who have tried to speak out and get people thinking beyond the veil and paid the ultimate price

Did you really write this? The friggin gentleman was around 90 years old.
I mean, really.
At some point a conspiracy should never enter the same sentence as some people.

If we took this attitude then..... every single thing, I mean EVERYTHING, could be viewed as a cover-up. Even my own parents being, well.....my own parents.

I think it's totally disrespectful to say this. Why would the PTB (or whoever) allow someone to live to the gripe ol' age of 90 then, off him? What? To show him whose boss?
Please.
Billy Meier, you are embarrassing to the name you're using.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
CIA/Vatican/Shapeshifting Reptile Minion: "But boss/pope/overfiend, if we kill this man, surely the people of the world will suspect something. All of our black operations are pretty much known in every TV show, movie, and book. They will know something is up if he dies in a car/plane crash/suicide/gunshot to the face."

CIA/Vatican/Shapeshifting Reptile Boss: "And that is why we have a new technique. This man will die in a way no one would ever think....of old age! Bwaahahaha!"

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sitchen was admitted to hospital back in July. It was reported on by George Noory on his coast to coast AM programme at the time. So it would appear that he was ill for quite a few months. So its highly improbable that he was murdered.

I found the information at projectavalon.....

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I hope that I live to be 90, as it is much longer than the majority seem to live. I don't believe there is a conspiracy surrounding his death. He was just old.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That's a pretty Serious Accusation you have made there Sir . It is a Known fact that he was seriously Ill at the time and considering his Age (90) , it is not Hard to Believe he just passed away from Natural Causes . His Last Entry on his Wesite Confirms that fact .........

Quote .......

TO MY FRIENDS, FANS AND READERS:
On Saturday June 25th I was rushed to the hospital with an acute abdominal problem. I am recovered and after a brief rehab I was released and I am back home now. After some rest I hope to return to full activity dealing with my latest book, and the Goddess of Ur Genome Project.

I wish to thank all who sent and expressed best wishes for my recovery in this way because it is simply not possible to individually acknowledge and thank everyone separately,

July 22, 2010 Zecharia Sitchin

edit on 27-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by billymeierprophet

Von Daniken came up with the idea in 'Chariots of the Gods'. Sitchin stole the idea and made a fortune. I don't see any reason for the government to murder someone who writes novels using pseudoscience. And before you get nit picky, I've read SEVEN of his books. front to back. It's nonsense.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Sitchin was ill for a long time and his health was failing. To create a thread like this is not only disrespectful to the man but also to his grieving family. This thread personifies the most unsavoury aspects of conspiracy theories.

Shame on you!

IRM :shk:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Sitchin was ill for a long time and his health was failing. To create a thread like this is not only disrespectful to the man but also to his grieving family. This thread personifies the most unsavoury aspects of conspiracy theories.

Shame on you!

IRM :shk:

Ditto. There should be a way to place demerits on some ATS users by way of a 'red-flag' system.

You know Billy baby, you could've at least put 'in my opinion' in the title so at least people wouldn't attack you based on an opinion. But man, even if they did, I'd still pay to watch.

This really and truly is mean-spirited, attention seeking and unbelievably disrespectful.

Are you going to do the same thing when your namesake dies? Hell, he should be well into his 70's by now. Based on your twisted logic, he's about ripe enough to be killed too.

Off topic a bit, you know who I think was murdered and very little is ever mentioned? John Mack. He was middle aged (unlike a 90-year old), on holiday (I believe in France?) and was run-over. Now THERE.....is a seed to grow a conspiracy theory not an ill old gentle man of 90-years old.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My friend, the OP..

I see you have just joined today, and also see that you have already made 5 threads. I can understand your excitement for being part of this community and want to get alot of info out to the members, and quite rightly so as this is what we are all here for, but please take some time to think about what your posting

Be safe be well

Spiro

top topics

join