It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all i just dropped off a spaceship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
also added this just to build up my posts and add an amusing little disaster/meteor calculator .. found it on bbc website.. have been trying to create setting so the earth ends up spinning ito oblivion , but all ive had so far is minor tilt shift .. have a try , its quite nifty ..

impact earth

why the bbc are reporting on it is anyones guess
bbc report

concidering some of the storeys they have not even touched.. shame

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

is that you catweazel?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by scratcher
reply to post by funbox

is that you catweazel?

that name rings a bell ..hmmm catweazel

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

You remind me of my Dad! You don't come from Liverpool by any chance do you? Kombos omg? sounds like a a funky eating concept. And as to Kombat there is no place for it so I guess you'll have to resort to a teleport punch or one of your spear moves for the absolute best alternative is to become the spear head in the arrow of your vision. Nope no scorpions here either for there is no place to scurry so they have all dimensionally vectored to become Z Eagles, tricksy characters aren't they! As to routing I route you to this invitation to take flight and soar upon the wings that will dimensionally vector our consciousness to create a gravity differential with the Dark versus Light confrontation running rampant with wavelengths soon to be fossilized energies. This is where you can do your true Kombat and become a Knight in shining Armour! You can ride on your white stallion and tell all the Illuminati's unwitting game players that there's a new orientation on the specter of our reality, you can tell them what we are all witnessing is in the last throes of the crumbling control so to stop buying into the fear constantly projected upon us so as to take away our power for we have the assurance of Divine Intervention to bring us out of this Orwellian nightmare that has taken dominion so as to overpower the lower frequency control of these maleficent energies that they like to suck on! Ugh! Can you imagine what that must taste like?

All the white Knights are seeking a minimum of one million people to envision a new global vision, and to exude this vision with a passion for the infinite spectrum of possibilities that can only soar with the rhythm of free choice at 11:11 pm EST on 11/11/2010 to project our belief for 11 minutes 11 days in a row which brings us to 11/22/2010 www.wix.com... for after December 31st 2011 we reach the holy junction when the doorway of 11 11 closes because the two overlapped spirals of evolution will separate the sweet and sour fulfilling the longing in the Creators heart

The Omega door began with harmonic Convergence in 1987 through to 2012 and has been foreseen by a great sages in many ages that now includes our scientists as the turning point in a very powerful cycle of human development giving us a grand opportunity to synchronize new intentions that will bring a lightmosphere of joy to the hearts of all that seek this for the birth of a new age is always created at the beginning of each 26,000 year cycle now close to culminating the outbreath of God along with and in axiational alignment to four of these 26,000 year cycles on the Pleiades that total 104,000 years composed of 2160 of these 104,000 year cycles also pointing a golden compass of alignment within the astounding 225 million year Galactic Return, preparing us for the inbreath Odyssey to Paradise, just to give you an inkling of this very special precession where cosmic cycles within cycles are poised on the greatest of thresholds abiding our dramatic entrance into the luminous Age of Aquarius, a divine cosmic initiation fully underway that entails a major evolutionary leap of mankinds intransitive learning curves that preceded these opposing dimensional vectors of consciousness soon to bifurcate the gravitational wye that will ascend us to the next level of heightened awareness that pierce through the veils hiding our destiny to embrace “The All that we Are.”

Tell them to party a lot like this happy energy that sees the vision of the euphoric Truth.
Eurodance - Flashmob - Eurovision Song Contest 2010 (HD) then we can all expedite our becoming!
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

May the Blessings Be!
edit on 41113001America/Chicago12010Wednesday10America/Chicago by GoldenGlow because: Missed out the words "soon to be" fossilized energies instead of fossilized energies!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenGlow
reply to post by funbox

You remind me of my Dad! You don't come from Liverpool by any chance do you? Kombos omg? sounds like a a funky eating concept. And as to Kombat there is no place for it so I guess you'll have to resort to a teleport punch or one of your spear moves for the absolute best alternative is to become the spear head in the arrow of your vision. Nope no scorpions here either for there is no place to scurry so they have all dimensionally vectored to become Z Eagles, tricksy characters aren't they! As to routing I route you to this invitation to take flight and soar upon the wings that will dimensionally vector our consciousness to create a gravity differential with the Dark versus Light confrontation running rampant with wavelengths soon to be fossilized energies. This is where you can do your true Kombat and become a Knight in shining Armour! You can ride on your white stallion and tell all the Illuminati's unwitting game players that there's a new orientation on the specter of our reality, you can tell them what we are all witnessing is in the last throes of the crumbling control so to stop buying into the fear constantly projected upon us so as to take away our power for we have the assurance of Divine Intervention to bring us out of this Orwellian nightmare that has taken dominion so as to overpower the lower frequency control of these maleficent energies that they like to suck on! Ugh! Can you imagine what that must taste like?

All the white Knights are seeking a minimum of one million people to envision a new global vision, and to exude this vision with a passion for the infinite spectrum of possibilities that can only soar with the rhythm of free choice at 11:11 pm EST on 11/11/2010 to project our belief for 11 minutes 11 days in a row which brings us to 11/22/2010 www.wix.com... for after December 31st 2011 we reach the holy junction when the doorway of 11 11 closes because the two overlapped spirals of evolution will separate the sweet and sour fulfilling the longing in the Creators heart

The Omega door began with harmonic Convergence in 1987 through to 2012 and has been foreseen by a great sages in many ages that now includes our scientists as the turning point in a very powerful cycle of human development giving us a grand opportunity to synchronize new intentions that will bring a lightmosphere of joy to the hearts of all that seek this for the birth of a new age is always created at the beginning of each 26,000 year cycle now close to culminating the outbreath of God along with and in axiational alignment to four of these 26,000 year cycles on the Pleiades that total 104,000 years composed of 2160 of these 104,000 year cycles also pointing a golden compass of alignment within the astounding 225 million year Galactic Return, preparing us for the inbreath Odyssey to Paradise, just to give you an inkling of this very special precession where cosmic cycles within cycles are poised on the greatest of thresholds abiding our dramatic entrance into the luminous Age of Aquarius, a divine cosmic initiation fully underway that entails a major evolutionary leap of mankinds intransitive learning curves that preceded these opposing dimensional vectors of consciousness soon to bifurcate the gravitational wye that will ascend us to the next level of heightened awareness that pierce through the veils hiding our destiny to embrace “The All that we Are.”

Tell them to party a lot like this happy energy that sees the vision of the euphoric Truth.
Eurodance - Flashmob - Eurovision Song Contest 2010 (HD) then we can all expedite our becoming!
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

May the Blessings Be!
edit on 41113001America/Chicago12010Wednesday10America/Chicago by GoldenGlow because: Missed out the words "soon to be" fossilized energies instead of fossilized energies!

count me in, where do i put the coin? is there humour in these upper dimensions? i want a refund if that is absent :/
sounds all a bit calculated to me, barer of quasi, ill suppose ill know what to do when/ if a mind bending situation unfolds,

bless ya all the same
funbox

*edit

forgot to pop old scorchys kombos
you wouldnt mind ticking the ones that will be absent

Combo:
4 hit combo: HP,HP,HK,B+HK
4 hit combo: HK,HK,LK,B+LK
4 hit combo: LK,HK,LK,LK
10 hit combo: HP,HP,jump kick,teleport punch, harpoon, HK,HK,LK,HK

cheers

edit on 10-11-2010 by funbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well Funbox it's always a pleasure to hear your laughing footsteps! Wanting to become a part of the new particle zoo is loves reward that brings victory to my heart for I'm gurgling with contentment for bringing wisdom in witness before you looking to whence and where the imprisoned splendour of your visions may escape. How many of you are there? It matters not to the starfish you can bring them all along with you for there's no hard currency here, to coin a phrase is all you will need to affirm your muse that moves you far beyonda your helix of double purpose so you can enter the vertical horizon that melts all obstacles as you become the Dream warrior of unlimited potentiality!

All White Knights follow this link for the upwising focus that catalyses our energetic direction www.wix.com... www.thevenusproject.com...
After you have joined the upwising you can examine the quarks of our current reality by viewing the Milky Way at 10 million light years from the Earth that then moves through space towards the Earth in successive orders of magnitude until you reach a tall oak tree just outside the buildings of the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory in Tallahassee, Florida. After that, begin to move from the actual size of a leaf into a microscopic world that reveals leaf cell walls, the cell nucleus, chromatin, DNA and finally, into the subatomic universe of electrons and protons.

Secret Worlds: The Universe Within
micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

Have a blessed and delightful day!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

It's me again Funboz I forgot to pinpoint your eye to beam on the link for the www.thevenusproject.com... that works towards a peaceful and sustainable global civilization, a little eyebright to stir the imagination!

Bless your cotton socks!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

I got a feeling im going to need more ten p's
I checked your links and then realised I had herd about the venus project from watching ghostpast.

An interesting concept , linking minds to alter reality, i suppose on a day to day bases and certainly on an individual basis the future is constantly changed by us, and it is true that these changes are instigated by the mind and body

let us hope it doesn't turn into a terrible mess , like it did for the poor old Belcerabon people of Viltvodel VI,
well thats until disaster area played them a gig to remember.

*Funbox fires a silver sting with a shimmering blue hue, bellowing "GET OVaaaa HERE!"

stay cool dood
Funbox

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Holly Hell
How did you manage to make your avatar even more scary then it was in the first place.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Holly Hell
How did you manage to make your avatar even more scary then it was in the first place.

a fisher price cloning kit and a liquefier. ive dabbled in the art of photoshop. through most of its incantations, and still not a master

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Awe what a harmonic fiddler of strings ye are magnificently bellowing to me, shooting like a star shimmering it's electric blue flight of enchantment across the vespertine, resonating with a special timbre of innerstanding so desirous to pursue the reach of divine expectations.

Yet I can't help but detect your playful chortle and jest of this spirit travel adventure that wants to perceive interest with feelings, not currency. I knows that you knows that the only 10 ps you will need for the paradigm shift ahead is in the 10 apropos! So in the interim I'll give you some pennies for your thoughts that conceptualize your internal accord wanton of Wingd slippers to ascend this timeline that will separate the aberrant Sycophanatic desires and beliefs of the black parasitic Harpies and their zombies, from the invincible White Knights liken to the Arthurian legends that choose to be more livingly as the Gods that they truly are by aggregating waves of love, “Living One Vibrational Energy,” that ascends the cross in the crossroads ahead at the holy junction, that as I mentioned transpires on December 31st 2011 when the doorway of 11 11 closes because of the two overlapped spirals of evolution that are going to separate. Therefore it's of my utmost of privilege that gleefully sends you step by step instructions for the zebra crossing ahead. www.youtube.com...

Our expectations should never underestimate the power of the glee mentors nor their imaginative minds that will herald our lifes coming attractions nor the emotions that are the tiller of our hearts desire, the very vessel for the ultimate journey. However since we are all making distinctions to sharpen our analysis I'd like to bequeath my theory to the cascading telepathic effect that I believe is derived from the eye sore of karmic threads embroiled within our ego's double helix of purpose, so I think the psionic phenomena of the old Belcerabon people of Viltvodel VI are but experiencing their underlying psychological issues outer reflections of their inner torment, not the eye bright of mystical attunement beckoning a portal of awareness to the higher, much lighter octaves, and oh so alluring timbre of innerstanding that leads to our metagenetic evolution currently ascending to a multisensory point of view. A gift of divine grace for those that want to climb the matrix of awareness that ascends them upon the evolving lattice of our DNA, that which merges us with our higher self's high spirits operant within the vertical timeline. A sublime conscious convergence beyond the speaking tongues where we experience an emotive sea of depth of feeling from the deliquesce dimensional infusion of our divine nature, so divinely poised for the rebirth of a new play. A rapturous quantum partnership that travels the river of the heart, accordingly thereupon everything is windy alchemy, that which is serendipity's breath filled with visions of lucid resplendence to herald the sacred graduation of magical connectional that skies beyond the lower psychic connections.

You are such a teasing Warrior so why don't you join me as the Jester of the battlefield, to redirect the muses that not only transmutes the role of doubt but brings comfort to the minds of the sleepers.

Bless your little hearts wanton!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

Goldenglow. somehow you have managed to benumb my mind. i see something on the horizon, its all blurry,
could it be a lantern at the limits of refraction? could it be scintilation caused by a secret super aeroplane built by Rupert Murdochs mermaid butler?[size=-5]no

its a teleport punch at your Head.

funbox

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
yeah technology without ladders , and my ass still hurts from the drop.

after studying electronic media at maximegalon school for numties i had a fruitfull 8 years working in the media industry, then Kaboom what happened to the world 2 years ago? .. now i am a british jobless bum! .. of course i had to try to find out what was the cause of all this worldly shinnanigans. which brought me here amongst other places.

well it looks a bit grim all round to me , but i hope i can add a little of what i dont understand to the huge pool of quasi-nonscence that floats like a tinted layer of onyx on this curiously popular website

Hope your all in good health, (mentally as well as physically )

Funbox

Same here. I bought a 1-way ticket from Jupiter. Now I want my money back! (not really, ATS is cool) Good luck in your search!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

have got a feeling i'm going to need some help .. in fact.... HELP.. double checking forts work is going to require resourses that i do not have, and i don't think the internet will have ether. if anyone interested in helping me with getting to the back of Charles Fort's mind please message me.

the references he used may not be "digitally enhanced"

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join