It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BeRsErKeR!!! -- Animal Cruety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
*someone is running in your direction, covered in blood, bruises, cuts, gashes and bulletholes.* "Run for your lives! The Whackmiester's gone Berserk!" *he shouts as the Whackmiester comes up behind him with a large hammer*

*when his victim is nothing short of a greasy stain on the ground, the vien in his head pops out further and he begins to speak*

You know what really gets my panties in a bunch? Animal Cruelty! By that I mean such atrocities as throwing cats from apartment buildings or mauling dogs with sledgehammers, etc. Why isn't this punishable by a life sentance or execution!? Here's what I think should be done with people who commit these atrocities:

1. Bring back the Stretching Rack for these punks: You heard me! Pull the sons of bitches apart for their crimes!
2. Two Words: Firing Squad!
3. Lock them up until Doomsday!
4. Throw THEM from apartment buldings and see how THEY like it, and if they live, throw them AGAIN!!!
5. Bring back the Stocks for these sick bastards and let people light firecrackers in THEIR cheeks!
6. Give them a Lethal Injection... IN THE GROIN WITH A BLUNT NEEDLE!!!
7. One word that strikes fear into the heart of every man: Casteration
8. Execute the sick bastards and sell their corpses to Necrophiles or Necromancers! Serves 'em right!

Before I continue the list, let me ask this: I'm not right in the head, am I?

9. Tie them to bumpers of a fast land vehicle and sand their face off with a frickin' road!
10. Hang 'em!
11. Find a way to give the victimized animal a kind of "bloodlust" and let them have their revenge.
12. Four words: Chainsaw In The ASS!!!
13. Sweep the Sidewalks using THEIR FREAKIN' HEADS!!!
14. Behead the sick freaks!

End of rant.

*with a wooden baseball bat in his hand, soaked in blood and brain matter, The Whackmiester passes out and joins the corpses around him. His fury has been unleashed*

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Let me tell you: I completely agree with you in every aspect of that. I HATE, and I mean HHAATTEE (Cause the extra letters make the hate even more so) anyone who tortures animals. I've heard stories of bad things done to cat's and I can't sleep that night. If I EVER catch someone torturing a cat or dog or any other animal, I'll Make them wish that they weren't alive, or make that wish come true.

Before I moved to my new house, I had this cat that I really liked. I just KNEW that something bad was going to happen. I tried to ask my parents not to move, but they didn't listen. We moved, and for the first 2 weeks nothing happened so I got over my paranoia. Two months later, when my fears had finally gone away, he disappeared. I thought "Maybe he's just wandering like he always does". Well, sure enough 2 days turned into a week. A week into two...two weeks into 4..now here I am and I can't believe it's been almost a year(It was in september).

Anyway, the way this ties into your story is that one day, about 2 weeks after he was gone I was working out and my other cat ran out in the front yard. For some reason my mom wanted me to get her in. There were some stupid little kids drinking out there (We live in a somewhat upper class neighborhood, so even the younger kids can drink). They said that my cat ran across the street and almost got hit by a car. Right as they said that, I hear my little brother yell "She's back here" (meaning in the backyard) So I start to walk away, and one of the girls says, "He shot your cat!!"(Meaning my other cat, the one who disappeared two weeks before that). They were horribly drunk, so of course I asked again. The guy was completely denying it. He seemed so shocked and was telling me he swears to God he didn't shoot it. I didn't know what to make of it, on one hand I wanted to kill him, on the other he probably didn't kill my cat. So I asked about it, and the girl starts describing him...then about how he was on the roof....and his head was spinning around...and that he was an owl!? Yeah, she was drunk. I never did find out if he shot him. My brother goes to school with the kid and says that he wouldn't do something like that....to this day it still eats away at me.

I really want to find out what happened to my cat. He was smart too, he couldn't have just gotten lost. We lived a street down from the desert, so I was thinking coyotes, but my cat never went near that desert. In my old neighborhood, he used to follow me and my friends around when we went on walks, staying about 6 feet behind so that we wouldn't know he was coming. If I find out that someone killed him, or tortured him...I'm gonna do everything you said, plus more.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hmmm... thats too bad...I have a shirt that says;
Save the Tuna
Eat a Dolphin

Im not sure we'd get alongon the whole animal cruelty issue. Plus, I love bloody steak and enjoy pouring salt on slugs. im evil? yes!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah I don't care about that stuff. I mean domesticated pets. Of course I think it's messed up to walk out and beat a cow or something with a hammer, I like steak too..and burgers. mmm...burgers. I like maddox's phrase, "For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three".

The thing that pisses me of is when people just go out and torture or kill pets (or other animals) just for the hell of it. Killing them for food is another thing...

new topics

top topics

join