It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best "WTF was that?!!" item?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've been a member for a few weeks now and was a lurker/reader for a few months before that. In that time, I've seen/heard/read some terrific stuff here.

I was talking with some friends recently and the topic of the subject line came up in conversation. Afterwards I was thinking what better place to look for that than right here on ATS. But both the beauty and the curse of this place is the sheer volume and wealth of information contained in the various forums and other areas.

My interests are wide and varied so I spend time in many forums. I'm sure the same is true of many of us. It's also obvious that many members here are extremely well-versed - even expert - in certain subject areas.

So, in the hopes of tapping into that knowledge, I thought I would pose the question to my fellow members:

What pictures, videos or audio clips would you consider to be the best examples of something truly unexplained? The ones that made you sit bolt upright and say "WTF was that?!!"

Subject matter can be almost anything - UFO/Alien, Ghosts/Spirits/Demons, Cryptozoology, etc.

I've posted a couple of my favorite "WTF was that?!!" examples below. I'll post a few more later when I have a little more time.

Pantry Ghost: (This one gave me the shivers)

Pantry Ghost Video 1

Pantry Ghost Video 2

Pantry Ghost Video 3

Original Patterson Bigfoot footage: (Tons of opinions, never fully explained or debunked...amazing footage)

Original footage zoomed 50%

Discovery Channel version - original footage

Discovery Channel - stabilized version

Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler: Can't believe I forgot this one. Edit to add it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/27/2010 by Riffrafter because: Forgot the little tramp clip

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Nice idea for a thread.

I don't have any pictures, but I will relate my story.

September of 2007 at approximately 11:30 pm near Reading, PA. I was leaving a pool match, completely sober. I glanced up at the night sky and saw what looked like two bedsheets go across the sky. the distance between them remained the same the whole time that I watched them, which was approximately 20 seconds. They covered 3/4 of the whole sky in that amount of time.

They appeared to be flying 'in formation', as one was slightly ahead and to the left of the other one. They looked like bedsheets that were flattened out in the horizontal plane, but the edges fluttered. The sky was overcast and I checked the ceiling at the local airport after I got home, it was listed at 2500 ft. They were pale white and were comparable in size to my thumb on my outstretched hand (3 inches).

That made me say WTF was that?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sorry, Double post!
edit on 27-10-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ghost Videos: The first one i was like "Thats cool, self opening pantry door." I didnt see any orbs or anything.
Second video, with the guy, it looked like orbs there, then all of a sudden FACE.
Third Video the best. Clear face and hands made me flip out.

Time traveler: Look at when he turns his head at the end of the clip, it definately looks like he's holding something, but i dont think its a cell phone. Check the way his hand moves when he turns his head, its like he's holding his hand up for... something.

new topics

top topics

join