It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII has officially begun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Time magazine reporter Michael Ware was just on CNN declaring that the nature of the Iraqi insurgency has changed. He claimed that the Iraqis have allied themselves with the Wahabi sect and Al-Zarqawi, and are now in favor of establishing an Islamic state.

The reporter himself used the words "World War" being determined against the American and British "Crusaders".

It seemed fairly obvious that he was reading from a script during this 'live' interview with CNN anchorwoman Carol LIn. He slipped and accidentally said "Afghanistan" and had to correct himself by saying "Iraq" at one point, which I would find rather amusing if it weren't so sad. Also, the position of Michael Ware onscreen changed abruptly at one point, revealing that the film had obviously been edited.

Hopefully everyone is aware of S.89 and H.R. 163*, the two "National Service Act" bills that will most likely reinstate the draft in America sometime after the 2004 election. Sanctions are already in place against Syria, and Iran is clearly being threatened by the UN over its nuclear program. Also, "Israeli intelligence and military operatives are now quietly at work in Kurdistan, providing training for Kurdish commando units and, most important in Israel�s view, running covert operations inside Kurdish areas of Iran and Syria" (See [url=http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040628fa_fact]New Yorker article - Annals of National Security PLAN B).

It's true that the world can change in a day; the course of events may be drastically altered by some unforeseen occurrence, but I believe this is the direction we are heading in at the moment. Regardless, I would like everyone to be aware of this one all-important and essential fact: the war against terrorists, dictators, and Islamic extermists is only one of two major theatres of operation in the Illuminati warplan. The "War on Terror" is merely the overt and visible face of it. But the covert and invisible war, the most important one in the eyes of the would be 'Masters of the Universe', is the psychological and spiritual war being conducted against the American people.

The Illuminati are using the conflict in the Middle East and the threat of terrorisim to break our spirit and bend our collective will to theirs. If and when they finally accomplish this, only then will the New World Order have fully and officially arrived.

*Reason for Edit: Mistakenly typed H.R. 169, which was incorrect.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Ischyros]

Reason for Edit: Noticed some grammatical errors.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's sad but I wouldn't call it World War III. I would like to call it the War on Terrorsim which I fully support. It might as well be called World III. I think wars have been with us every decade. It hasn't really stopped. It is just going to get worse and worse. Don't mistake us for the bad guys though. We are trying to make the world a better place

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
Don't mistake us for the bad guys though. We are trying to make the world a better place

What makes you so sure that America and her allies are the good guys? Do you still believe that the U.S. government had no hand in 9-11?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"Do you still believe that the U.S. government had no hand in 9-11?"

As if you have evidence it did...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think "war on terrorism" is just a nice sanitised name that disguises the fact that a wide group of Islamics are trying to kick Americas ass, and are getting some shots in.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry, Osama was there first. He really quite officially declared war on the West in 1998, after his minions murdered hundreds of innocent Africans, and Clinton sent some cruise missiles at their camps.

Don't blame America for this one.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Isn't every major navy fleet out in the waters doing operations? Could they know something is about to go down so they are doing these trainings now to prepare for whats about to happen very soon? bah. i hate to think of a draft. i don't like the idea of me fighting a war which i'm against.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I think "war on terrorism" is just a nice sanitised name that disguises the fact that a wide group of Islamics are trying to kick Americas ass, and are getting some shots in.

OK, first off - how is calling it "the war on terror" disguising anything? They use terror attacks, not conventional ones, and this is a war, incase you missed the last few years.

As far as trying to kick Americas ass, yes they are - along with every other western nation in this world. Getting some shots in? Yeah, they have been getting the sucker punches in for years - it didn't start with 9/11. Anyways, if they continue to attack us we may be forced to use that doctrine so elequently put on your avatar

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
It's sad but I wouldn't call it World War III. I would like to call it the War on Terrorsim which I fully support. It might as well be called World III. I think wars have been with us every decade. It hasn't really stopped. It is just going to get worse and worse. Don't mistake us for the bad guys though. We are trying to make the world a better place

A better place for who? Stick around for a couple of years.
I'll talk to you then.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
WWIII started on the 11th of september 2001. Iraq and Afghanistan are just the first steps. Things are going to get alot worse from here.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Do you think that America will attack more nations other than Iraqi??
I think already Hababbkuk has been fullfilled with what has happened, but it does say "kings" and "princes" (which will be scoffed at) so maybe more nations will be attacked?? Is it even possible for America to attack Iran or anyone else now with the mess in Iraqi, overstreched military?? The law is passed in USA to allow an attack on Iran..but would they go ahead and do it now what with all that has happened?? The hatred towards USA now??

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Do you think that America will attack more nations other than Iraqi??

Who knows? most probably with Bush in office its more than likely, i think North Korea will be next.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I believe that Syria will be invaded once Iraq settles down. This deduction is based upon the mutual reserch and developement program with Iran. These two states clamor for the Atomic Bomb and once they get it no Western Nation will be safe.
Will any sane Western Nation allow atomic blackmail to hold them hostage? We, the Western World can not allow Nations that live in the world of the 16th century dominate our lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
whew, good thing I'm too old beat up to be drafted

I'm afraid you guys are right, if Bush gets re-elected it could be a toss up between Iran/Syria & N. Korea. I'm leaning toward the Iran side since they seem to be coming off so bold these days. It doesnt seem that hard to instigate Jr.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Who knows? most probably with Bush in office its more than likely, i think North Korea will be next.

I totally agree, its only a matter of time before America and North Korea go to war
lets pray that nuclear weapons are not used.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People think a world war has to be huge because it involvles...The World, but this isnt nessicarily true if you go by the textbook definition. I think it depends on how you look at the current circumstances. If you ask me its a pretty one sided 'World War'. Lets just hope it stays that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There seems to be some amount of agreement that World War III was initiated by the United States' reaction to the events of 9!!.

The so-called War on Terror is being used by the Power Elite to consolidate power and deal with all the "rogue nations" that are in any way resisting the global agenda of the New World Order.

North Korea, Syria, and Iran seem to be next on the hit list. North Korea is the most obvious target and the conflict could be started there at any time. But I believe Syria and Iran will be handled first.

The stage has been set for the invasion of Iran in the near future.

Nuclear offer fails to sway Iran
news.bbc.co.uk...

The same is true of Syria.

US slaps trade sanctions on Syria - Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 May, 2004
news.bbc.co.uk...

US warns Syria of further sanctions
www.dawn.com...

Bush Considering Tougher Syria Sanctions-Officials - Reuters
Friday, October 15, 2004; 11:24 PM
www.washingtonpost.com...

UN urges Syria to leave Lebanon - Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 October, 2004
news.bbc.co.uk...

For those of you who don't know, Syria has had troops stationed in Lebanon since the beginning of the Lebanese Civil War in 1976 (which ended in 1990). It's interesting that the number of soldiers has been reported to be decreasing lately. For a long time, there have been around 30,000 Syrian troops in Lebanon. See:

Syrian troops leaving Beirut - June 17, 2001
archives.cnn.com...

Last month, there were only 17,000. See:

Syrian troops pull out of Lebanon (misleading title) - Last Updated: Thursday, 23 September, 2004
news.bbc.co.uk...

Currently, there are said to be around 14,000. See:

Syria 'refusing to leave Lebanon' - Last Updated: Friday, 1 October, 2004news.bbc.co.uk...

Israeli/Palestinian situation:

Mid-East 'drifting towards chaos' - Last Updated: Friday, 22 October, 2004
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A World War occurs when the majority of the world's nations are active participants in a war. I don't see how that is the case.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ischyros
Hopefully everyone is aware of S.89 and H.R. 163*, the two "National Service Act" bills that will most likely reinstate the draft in America sometime after the 2004 election. Sanctions are already in place against Syria, and Iran is clearly being threatened by the UN over its nuclear program. Also, "Israeli intelligence and military operatives are now quietly at work in Kurdistan, providing training for Kurdish commando units and, most important in Israel�s view, running covert operations inside Kurdish areas of Iran and Syria" (See [url=http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040628fa_fact]New Yorker article - Annals of National Security PLAN B).

Sanction count update respectfully offered ....Iran,Syria have already been done,North Korea pending a break down again of six way talks, Sudan pending a deadline from UN and US backed sanction that requires immediate actions against rogue militants and genocide, Egypt not in act or pending but suggested due to harbouring Jordanian terrorist loyalists and there may be more I will have to check.............

It's true that the world can change in a day; the course of events may be drastically altered by some unforeseen occurrence, but I believe this is the direction we are heading in at the moment. Regardless, I would like everyone to be aware of this one all-important and essential fact: the war against terrorists, dictators, and Islamic extermists is only of two major theatres of operation in the Illuminati warplan. The "War on Terror" is merely the overt and visible face of it. But the covert and invisible war, the most important one in the eyes of the would be 'Masters of the Universe', is the psychological and spiritual war being conducted against the American people.

I believe your unforseen action has something to do with the newly reported 380 tons of conventional explosives stolen from american control in the Iraq holding facilities.

The Illuminati are using the conflict in the Middle East and the threat of terrorisim to break our spirit and bend our collective their will to theirs. If and when they fully accomplish this, only then will the New World Order have finally and officially arrived.

I would think that will be a 50/50 victory on their part as the US UK and a few othes have had to Sacrifice hostages repeatedly to maintain a strong and unbending conviction to complete the war on terror and other objectives while other countries smaller and more easier to control with terror have retreated ahead of pull out dates and just flat bended to the will of the terrorists to save lives

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
A World War occurs when the majority of the world's nations are active participants in a war. I don't see how that is the case.

This is true and a point of support you will find that several nations have backed out due to terrorist kidnappings and have begun to comply with demands almost without hesitation now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join