It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER POSSIBLE way of deciphering the message from Cassini/Saturn 2004?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
While I was looking at the image in your first post I could not help but think I had seen something similar before,
Then it hit me. It looked like some of the inverted images of the Shroud of Turin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54d6c8edcf49.jpg[/atsimg]

The image from the OP kinda reminded me of the following image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1888365c4ef4.jpg[/atsimg]

The second that you turned vertical, reminded me of this one. (Your image and one of the shroud)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7f2c93cbbc4.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ebba5da6baf.jpg[/atsimg]

Is there any way to lift the image from the shroud and run it? I would be interested to see if they made similar sounds.
Just thought I would share

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

These do resemble the spectrogram from Cassini very much, imo, although this doesn't necessarily mean they are directly connected...

www.nicolasfournel.com...

Everyone who is interested in creating sound from images, either they are from the Turin shroud, or crop circles, try this software. It will take out all of the fun you guys could have, if I do it for you. I don't think that there would be any significance after converting a certain image to sound - all it does is just creates spooky sounds, and whenever you transfer an image to sound, you will get quite similar results in the character and timbre of the finished sound. And they would hardly mean anything, unless one wants too bad to hear something specific. However, I'm curious if any of you will find something interesting, especially from crop circles. Just don't give it too much of a hope to hear something specific as a spoken message...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i dont want to scare anyone

but i uplaoded mine into audacity, slowed it down 50% and it part of it is the exact same as the opening music for MW2 when they're in the elevator

how do i know?

i slowed it down on the computer right when i was about to play MW2, the audio clip on my COMPUTER ended, and then i countinued to hear it on my TV like WTF?!! looked over, the elevator just closed and the intro ended

do they really have this in MW2 or was i just tripping, cause its very close

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Great idea OP.

I agree, there is symmetry present. I'm not versed well enough to know how improbable a symmetrical spectrograph is, but have no reason to suspect you as a BS artist so will believe you when you say that you have many years experience anad this doesn't occur naturally.

Could it be from harmonics of the frequencies your converting?

Just to be clear the OP says symmetry, he isn't saying there's a figure or face or anything. Look too long and it'll turn into 1 big Rohrshack test.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Shivering Coward because: clarify

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

What exactly are you seeing in the picture bro? Would be helpful if you cut and pasted the parts of the image that seem to resemble something.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Pretty cool beat!

Run this image through your program and loop it..............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1888365c4ef4.jpg[/atsimg]

Can I turn the sound back ito the image with this program?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I took the image and stretched it sideways a bit. looks like an image. it's funky

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65d167205714.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward

Just to be clear the OP says symmetry, he isn't saying there's a figure or face or anything. Look too long and it'll turn into 1 big Rohrshack test.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's still too early to speculate what these images might be showing, we still aren't sure if this is a real message, at all...

Regarding your question about some of the frequencies being harmonics of the fundamental frequency - it's really hard to tell; in the first place we're dealing with sound that was achieved by processing it from visual data to audio such (remember, sound waves can't be spread in vacuum). So I'm basically doing the reverse process, showing how the sound we hear looks like. Thus, what we actually see is frequencies that were caught in the signal in the first place, it's hard to tell if we can be specific about which frequencies are the fundamental ones, and which are their correlating harmonics, bear in mind that it's normal for more than one fundamental frequency to occur in a certain time period of the wave. It's what polyphony is, actually... And also, note that it's not necessary for a fundamental frequency to have any harmonics attached to it. That's how a basic sine wave would look like.

I can only say this, being 100% convinced I'm right - the frequencies that were captured originally by Cassini, don't change with changing the pitch/speed. They change their places, however, the way they are structured to one another, in a ratio aspect, isn't changed at all. So, if one pitches up or down a certain sound source, one wouldn't change anything besides frequency's values, the positions would be still the same, image it wokring like a zoom in and zoom out effect! No extra frequencies are generated that way!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I'm still not up to deciphering any of the possible information held in the images, what's more important for me is the fact there is an anomaly, and we should concentrate on dissecting that first. It would help prevent us from jumping to unnecessary conclusions in advance.

But I do admit I see a lot of different things in these images that sort of chill me to the bone. But yet again, there will be time and place for those speculations, unless someone provides a clear scientific explanation of what occured in the signal.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not sure regarding this specific software, here's a shareware spectrogram software, that does the process backwards, converting sound into image - www.onlinedown.com...

I guess you will be pretty amazed after the experiment

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Ok understood man, in the meantime, try putting this through that program you linked....

Its of a crop circle

edit on 27-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Do you know if there's a diagram of the crop circle available somewhere? If yes, it would do much better than a real image would, as it wouldn't create unnecessary frequencies due to shadows or objects from the picture itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Ah not that I know of, I just Google'd crop circles and found that one. I had tried a lot of other pictures, just random ones and they sounded pretty bad but when I ran that picture I linked it had a different sound to it. Might have been because of the triangular shape of the crop circle though.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
unfortunately when it comes to crop circles it would definitely have to be top down (i would think) because being at an angle you would only get distortion if there was anything to be gotten. and i'm not even going to talk about what i saw in the giant Rorschach test because it can of course be interpreted many ways but i will say i don't know what to think about it.

As for crop circles, i wonder if you would run the diagram as is, unfurl it to a straight line from the center point in a radius style fashion, or take layers or quadrants and put them one after the other in the spectrometer image. A lot of factors there but definitely worth looking in to, but you think someone would have come up with this idea already.
edit on 27-10-2010 by j230ns because: added thoughts as they often come after the fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by j230ns
unfortunately when it comes to crop circles it would definitely have to be top down (i would think) because being at an angle you would only get distortion if there was anything to be gotten. and i'm not even going to talk about what i saw in the giant Rorschach test because it can of course be interpreted many ways but i will say i don't know what to think about it.

Exactly why I needed a diagram being viewed from above, without any perspective. I also tend to be scared by the Rorschach... Not only by what I can distinguish as intentional shapes, but going with the fact that each individual sees very different things, and from the people I've shown this to, none of them had to even give a push of their imagination for shapes and images to start coming forward....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

AudioPaint generates sounds from pictures. The program reads JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP files and translates each pixel color and position into frequency, amplitude and pan information. AudioPaint can therefore be considered as a massive additive synthesizer.

www.nicolasfournel.com...

Enjoy resurrection Christ

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

been loving this site for a while, and just joined up purely due to this thread.
i wanted a better look at this image, so threw it into photoshop, and zoomed in a little.
if this is imagry intended to communicate to us, then it nearly achieves its goal.
i am thinking that the image could do with a little tidying, but if this was to be done by human, it would have images inplanted into it that the person enhancing may be seeing them selves, subconciously.
is there a way of getting the output image to be more 2 colour? rather than different levels?
i.e. anywhere that there is a shade of blue, it gets set as white, and black stays black? producing a black and white negative?
would be interesting to see the result, as it would make things more definate, and less prone to our own imagination.
i see all kinds of things in these

symbols?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117f31d64427.jpg[/atsimg]

cyclops type being?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e25815732284.jpg[/atsimg]

craft?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75bfb8add22.jpg[/atsimg]

another being?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/067117cf0bc8.jpg[/atsimg]

type of glyph?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51fcbd2a1a23.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27-10-2010 by djyorkie because: sorry, bit of a noob. messed up on inserting the images. many apologies. will learn in case i need to do it again in future

edit on 27-10-2010 by djyorkie because: may finally have sorted out how to do pics here. noob apologies

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I might have found something VERY weird.

If you shink the height, to exactly 3 times shorter than the original image, you get this.

If you copy the prominent half over to the lesser half, you get this. (I'm assuming the 2nd half was supposed to be completely symmetrical.. but is missing some frequencies maybe?)

edit on 27-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: oops

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Yikes...Sounds like an alien horror movie Ha I love it, sends chills down my spine (alien or vibrations)

edit on 27-10-2010 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

this just further backs up what i saw in the image. Is this spectrogram the whole audio file or just a cut out section?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join