It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lasco C3 Object Latest Loop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This object recorded on Lasco 3, is huge. I suppose some will say it's Saturn, or Jupiter, ir whatever seems befitting an ostrich with head in sand.

Personally, I believe it is just a dust particle. You know like orbs in some photos.

Check out the 27th photos too. Very "bright, Big....Planet?Lasco C3 Object Latest Loop

Latest SOHO Lacso 3 image

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Its just Venus.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rockar

So, when "Venus" is directly in line between the earth and the sun, it should be a Silhouette. When will this be?
Could the silhouette of "Venus" block out the Sun entirely when it is in eclipse?

Also, in your link, there is a photo of 2010/10/27 00:06

with overlay of fonts showing which planet is which.

On my link to the image -2010/10/27 00:18, (the one taken 12 minutes later), I would welcome your explaination to the following two questions.

What planet is the one now in view, between Mercury and Venus, with the "digital artifacts" similar to the ones purportedly emminating from the previous image of Mercury and Venus except the object appearing 12 minutes later made quit an entrance to reach a point almost perfectly in line between the two planets, but with an additional trailing or propulsion-like tail seemingly exhausting from the "planet" in perfect trajectory to steer the new object to the precise location it's image portrays, and how is it able to out - accelerate the larger, evidently nearer objects, contrary to my interpretation of angular mommentum, velocity/speed, resistance, path of travel, etc...?

And,

Why would this "trailing articfact" be a "digital artifact" rather than an exhaust stream such as when a powerplant is being used for travel?

Edit to add: third photo from Lasco C3; 2010/10/27 00:30, (once again, 12 minutes after thelast photo where the new object appears) is now disappeared. Or is it more like it has traveled beyond Lasco C3's capture frame because of the astonishing speed the object is traveling.

Let's wait and see what Spaceweather.com has to say about this object that looks like the "planets" yet is in and out of frame within maximum of 24 minutes. Wouldn't that type of speed be faster than light speed? I'm sure spaceweather.com will have all the right answers that you would want to hear.

I
edit on 27-10-2010 by imd12c4funn because: edit in latest info from SOHO

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Probably just some debris as is in every second picture.
But much more interesting is that it looks like we had an Earth directed CME.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This object recorded on Lasco 3, is huge. I suppose some will say it's Saturn, or Jupiter, ir whatever seems befitting an ostrich with head in sand.

I'm sure spaceweather.com will have all the right answers that you would want to hear.

What's with the stinking attitude?

I hope no one helps you out with what is being seen.

I was going to come in and assist with how to determine what is being seen but after reading your OP and subsequent replies, bugger you and bugger your attitude.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Ok, this object apears between 00:07 - 00:18 and desapers between 00:19 - 00:30.
I think it has a planty of time to travel trough the small portion of sky.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Astonishing speed. Yes.

Cosmic rays travel extremely fast but this slowed and stopped when it hit the camera sensor. The ray was moving from right to left through the sensor, losing energy and getting fainter as it did so. Where it first hit the sensor it saturated the pixels causing the horizontal "bloom".

edit on 10/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join