It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina Uses A Picture Of Charles Manson In A Political Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
flapsblog.com...

At about fourteen seconds it looks like there is a picture of Charles Manson being used in a political advertisment...

Could someone help verify if that is indeed a picture of Charles? I could swear that is...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wormwood13

To me it looks like a transient
not Manson.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wormwood13

yeah what he said the guy just bears a striking resemblance to manson

people tend to see what they want to in ads maybe its your own subconscious tell you something.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
no, that's not charles manson. its just a dude with long hair and a beard. you know why its not charles manson? he's old. charles manson was locked up long before he got all grey or white headed and i doubt anyone's been taking glamor shots of him lately. plus...come on! the guy has his head completely down!!! what in the world makes you think by looking at the top of this guy's head, while the announcer talks about taxes, that this is charles manson?

you get a star for making me look though.
edit on 27-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That is funny.
Poor Charles Manson, thumbing tears away from his eyes. Those darn taxes keeping him from living comfortably in retirement. "There goes any chance of getting that home in Florida." *sniff-sniff*

...this is a spoof topic right?
edit on 27-10-2010 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It looks close enough for government work to me, I've seen that exact picture of Chuck before, maybe in one of his interviews, subliminal Manson, tied too Boxer...BRILLIANT!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I will find that picture soon and post it.

top topics

join