It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probing the Astral God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Part 1

Probing the Astral God

"Drink Shayan, drink from the blood of the earth" said the medicine man. For three days and three nights Shayan would not wake up from a coma induced by the magical potion which the Shaman fed him.
For Shayan that's where his mysterious travels began. "Are you lost Shayan?” He looked around but no one was there. Feeling unsecure he took out his axe. "Show yourself if you are brave enough!" he screamed.
At the far distance he could see a shadowy figure. Raising his axe high up in the air, he ran straight towards the stranger in a furious frenzy.
As he got closer and closer he realized that the shadowy figure was the Shaman. He stopped and dropped his axe. "Nawu! It is you, where are the rest of the tribe?" he asked.
"Come with me you are wounded, the enemy approaches, I can heal you". Then the Shaman held out his hand drenched in black blood and said, "Look I have your eye".
Shayan stared in disgust. He touched his face and felt his both eyes and he could see perfectly well. "But I have both my eyes Nawu!" he said.
The Shaman nodded in disapproval. "That is not your eye Shayan, remember? You must return it to its owner". At this point he could feel something pulling him from behind as if he had a rope wrapped around him.
He turned back and saw a long silver cord that had no ending. "Nawu what's happening!” The cord began to pull him even more.
"Nawu help me!” The Shaman just stood there in silence as Shayan was being pulled by the silver cord. In a swift move he managed to pick up his axe turning around to strike the cord. He looked at the Shaman but he was not there anymore.
"Dam you let me go!” Shayan struck the cord with all his might but nothing happened. He struck again and the cord pulled him faster towards the nothingness until all his whole body went numb and all he could see was a blinding bright light followed by a cracking noise and then suddenly, he woke up.
Gasping for air, Shayan opened the office window as it was getting a little claustrophobic.
'A coffee would be nice' he thought.
He had been sleeping and couldn’t believe the intensity of the dream.
He couldn’t wait to tell his work colleague, Uwan.
"Yo, 'U', I had this crazy vivid, what you call it, lucid dream. Man you wouldn’t begin to imagine how I saw and felt things. I was some kind of warrior, Native American".
Uwan was a sucker for these kinds of stories. What was better on a Monday morning at the office than listening to another one of Shayan's magical tales of fantasy?
"Did you meet Pocahontas?" asked Uwan jokingly.
Shayan didn’t care if this was just a laugh to his friend.
He knew he had been somewhere, doing something, it was real to him.
"You know, I’m half Hopi, my people were into these sorts of things".
Uwan, sipped his coffee.
"My people too, Africa's full of these myths from different tribes" replied Uwan.
"Myths ah yes myths. Well I can tell you this lucid dreaming thing is not a myth my friend. Try it for yourself and you'll see"
Both men stared out the window looking down at the traffic.
The morning October breeze was a treat after a hot summer.
"So Shayan, tell me more of this dream you had" asked his friend, who now seemed interested.
"Well I kind of forgot some parts but I can remember some, very vividly. There was a witch doctor, you know a shaman. He said something about my eye not being mine or something messed up like that. Can you imagine"? Then Shayan laughed.
"Well yes I can imagine, because as you already know, it is not your eye".
Shayan turned to his friend he now looked very serious about what he was saying.
"What did you say?"
Then Uwan dug into his pocket and took out an eye drenched in black blood.
"This is your real eye" he said.
At that moment everything froze and Uwan was gone
Only Shayan stood in the office, alone, no one else was there.
Where were they?
He couldn’t explain what on earth was going on when he realized he was dreaming.
'Oh my God' he thought. Does this mean I can fly?
He began to flap his wings and lifted from the floor.
He laughed and laughed as he flew from one end of the office to the other passing through walls like a ghost.
He over did it and ended passing through the main wall and out into the air, falling down seven stories.
As he screamed and screamed, and thought about waking up, he did.
"Wake up, wake up. Shayan, wake up, we must leave now".
He got up from the ground but was feeling a little uneasy, a little drowsy.
"What happened?" asked Shayan holding his head in pain.
"You fell backwards and hit your head bad. Look, I saw some lights up there, on the hill".
He pointed to where he spotted what he thought was a military patrol.
"Let’s go back to 'Dulce'. You never guess who I saw Bear?"
"Who?"
Shayan took hold of his brother Bear and said "I saw the Astral God; first he was a Shaman of old times. Then I thought I was awake, it was strange brother. The great one appeared as an African".
They jumped inside the cold 4x4 and took off back to town…

Part 2 coming soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I enjoyed the read, and anticipate more. Do you personally lucid dream? Is this the inspiration for your writing? My first knowledge of lucid dreaming came from the Futarama episode where Lela kept waking up from a dream to wake up from another dream, only to wake up from another dream. Reminds me of your story. Can't wait for more!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hey friend!

Thanks, appreciated. Yes i regulary dream, every night.

I can also project but no all the time. The conditions have to be right.

Thank Sahabi

join