It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Deal with the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was eating a piece of cake and I got to thinking: Americans are fighting the NWO the wrong freakin' way! Shady Dealings (blackmail, backstabbing, intimidation, etc.) or so called "Cyber Crusading" (hacking, etc.) are not the way to do that: You're only numbing the monster. You can always do it the legal way while you still have those constitutional freedoms (just not the 2nd amendmant, someone could lose a testicle or an eye.) A big enough petition could probably kick PATRIOT in the nuts. Constant protests might slow buisiness around FCC offices and therefore annoy them into giving up their Cencorship Massacre. Let's see... not voting bush, though I'm not too sure about this, just *might* do something to the New World Order. Just remember: Those constitutional freedoms you Americans have are the sharpest knives against the NWO, aye?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ok whackmeister heres a magical device that will solve ALL
your problems it long shiny metal and goes bang can you
guess what that would be.

P.S
If you could'nt guess it was a gun.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
A grassroots third party all the way. Start a movement like noone has ever seen. We should organize ATS in such a fashion...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Where do I sign?

Sounds like a great idea, we'd need a great leader though, someone not afraid of what the man can do.

Blessed Be
~Astral

new topics

top topics

join