It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 classified stealth planes in US inventory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
well there probably is more but only 16 that are being cleared for declassification. Only 4 are manned so the chance of one being aurora or TR3B or A or even A17 is pretty Slim.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wow, this is pretty big. And, since this show is recent, that means perhaps some of our speculation may be true, who knows?

Interesting indeed the part about how the perfect stealth would be a saucer or disc. Especially when they computer animated one with the USAF symbol!

Well, if they are going to declassify, then perhaps we will be able to put the UFO Phenomenon to rest...

-wD

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I really liked the foot soilder of the future with all of those tiny micro cameras on his back that displayed the pictues of the front of his vest.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Is this the series you guys are talking about?
store.aetv.com...;jsessionid=BTI2ABDNWXRJEQOXHDDSAOSB022MOIY4?id=44055

If it is, it's available on DVD already.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah that is the one the history channel always makes it shows available on DVD or VHS after it airs the program but that id the series.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I really liked the foot soilder of the future with all of those tiny micro cameras on his back that displayed the pictues of the front of his vest.
that was a whole different show man. pay attention to the topic. BTW you like lambos?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am staying on topic I was refering to one of the 3 shows on that night on the history channel.
and yes, I love Lamborghinis

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I am staying on topic I was refering to one of the 3 shows on that night on the history channel.
and yes, I love Lamborghinis
my bad. good to hear i love lambo's aswell

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
any chance that this was aired on the History channel in the UK?

if not then does anyone know when?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
oh and I don't receive history channel before our setup box arrives for digital tv :S know I have to do with only discovery europe, national geographic and animal planet
so I hope the line will be changed soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Your on your own there I have no idea what they air on the history channel in Europe do you even get history channel, discovery channel ,science channel or the discovery wings channel?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: machinegunjordan
well there probably is more but only 16 that are being cleared for declassification. Only 4 are manned so the chance of one being aurora or TR3B or A or even A17 is pretty Slim.

We now know that Aurora was the Pentagon codename for funding the procurement of the B-2 as stated by Ben Rich in his memoir about his time at the Lockheed Skunk Works and admitted by Pentagon official Colonel Adelbert W. “Buz” Carpenter in an interview in the documentary American UFOs. At the same time, rumors in a January 1995 issue of Popular Science about the existence of the "A-17" stealthy fighter bomber were never confirmed, and the "TR-3B" is just pure fantasy by conspiracy theorists.

Link:
www.sciencechannel.com...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch

We now know that Aurora was the Pentagon codename for funding the procurement of the B-2 as stated by Ben Rich in his memoir about his time at the Lockheed Skunk Works and admitted by Pentagon official Colonel Adelbert W. “Buz” Carpenter in an interview in the documentary American UFOs. At the same time, rumors in a January 1995 issue of Popular Science about the existence of the "A-17" stealthy fighter bomber were never confirmed, and the "TR-3B" is just pure fantasy by conspiracy theorists.

THIS should be a sticky on the top of the Aircraft forum

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join