It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your vote counts - for someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.projectcensored.org...
The results of the mock election—held on the very same make and model of electronic tabulating system used in New Hampshire’s 2008 Primary—had been entirely flipped. Only a manual hand-count would have revealed that fact. The computer expert had hacked the memory card used in the AccuVote system and exploited a programming flaw in Diebold’s operating system to “invisibly” reverse the results of the election.

A good article on how elections can now go to who is supposed to win. The Republicans will barely hold their seats over a Democratic landslide. Unfortunately the Democratic Bush lovers in congress (those bought & paid for to keep G.W. from facing murder & treason charges) will still keep Obama from doing anything.

I look back & see Nixon facing charges. I remember the Iran/Contra hearings of the past. I can even remember seeing a soiled dress help up to the public spotlight. Yet, why is it that no Democrats or Republicans are going after Bush? Why do they instead bail out the same financial institutions that scammed Greece, many towns & cities in America and rained ruin on Americans? Their mortgage tracking system (mers) shows they would sell the same mortgage to 3 different groups. They knew the mortgages were worthless so they could get away with it. They did & they have, thanks to your elected(?) representatives.

join