It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been an increase in UFO landing reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys,but it just seems like there has been an increase in UFO activity in general,but if you look,it looks like there has bee quite a few reports and story's of UFO's landing too. Has anyone else noticed this or any recent stories we might have missed? Sorry if any of this has been posted before,but it can be difficult to track down everything,and just some new light can make it more interesting,and since there isn't anyone who has all the answers it is always a great subject to talk about. What do you think?

UFO Hovers,Beings Seen in Monahans, Texas.

Earlier this year, we reported on a sighting near Temple, Texas, in which not only an unknown craft was seen landed, but we had eyewitness accounts of some type of beings around the craft.

ufos.about.com...

After a Canadian woman witnesses a UFO landing near her home, a mysterious video tape of the event is sent to investigators.

On August 18, 1991, at around 10 PM, Diane Labenek of West Carleton, Ontario, Canada, had just put her children to bed, and her husband was out running an errand, when the dogs began to howl. When Diane investigated, she witnessed a scene that she couldn’t explain I looked out the window and I saw flames out on the field, extremely red flames and lots of smoke

yaphetkotto.org... igators/

The UFO Landing at Holloman Air Force Base interview.
www.realufos.net...

Aliens visiting the Vatican: UFO Landing site filmed???
www.angelqueen.org...

Possible UFO Landing In Maine 1/30/10
MUFON Case # 21716
Reporting Date: 01/30/2010
Event Date: 01/30/2010
Longitude: -70.4425
Latitude: 43.9379
Shape: Circle
Summary: A pattern of a 15.5 foot circle with foot pads in the snow
abigailtyler.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is a list that shows some activity.
NUFORC Report

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Edit : Double Post
edit on 26-10-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
These are some good finds! The video of the Italian news report gave the most credibility. The craft or "lights" shown look amazingly similar to a majority of the other recent sightings. Hmmmmm!! My question is when are these sightings going to stop being classified as "parnormal" and shifted into the normal catagory?? What is normal anyway? Great stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

That's a lot of sightings,just imagine all the ones that don't get reported.

edit on 26-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

That's a lot of sightings,just imagine all the ones that don't get reported.

I agree with you on that.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sorry, I made my own thread
edit on 26-10-2010 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys,but it just seems like there has been an increase in UFO activity in general,but if you look,it looks like there has bee quite a few reports and story's of UFO's landing too. What do you think?

What do you think? Had there been an increase in landing reports?

Landings are far more interesting than lights in the sky, I'd be interested in knowing if there were more reports...

After a Canadian woman witnesses a UFO landing near her home, a mysterious video tape of the event is sent to investigators.

That would be the case known as the Watcher Incident. MUFON investigated and found it to be a hoax.

edit on 26-10-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

I figured it would happen,i always have several following,or similar copy cat threads after i post, Doesn't surprise me at all.
I've spotted two or three of them already.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Hiya Cash, good thread idea and not a question that gets asked much.

I don't want to come off as deep or metaphysical here. Ufology is mostly all about perception. Reports increase and decrease periodically and with seasonal variations too. The UFO chitter-chatter goes up and down also.

I've been reading a lot of the cultural side of ufology and listening to audio from 40s and 50s. One thing that stands out immediately is how little has changed. People always believe that their time is the closest to 'disclosure' and the disagreements between skeptics, debunkers, believers and researchers are similar too.

So, are UFO landing reports increasing? There doesn't seem to be an increase in these reports from what I can tell. There's always a trickle of them. The problem is, they sound much better than a flying UFO, but still come down to one or two witnesses and no evidence. Other times, the evidence is also via witness testimony and no evidence of the evidence!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
most people i know, myself included, have seen ufos in the last few months, and have not reported them...
im sure most people dont bother... because without a picture or something, whats the point? oh another ufo spotted. yeah #1000001. throw it on a pile maybe?
ya it seems like theres more activity lately, thats something most people agree on

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There was an event out here(Texas) a week ago. Came over the river bank and the top of trees and headed directly for my house. It was red, look like a plasma ball, and was weaving left to right as it came over. I got a very bad vibe from it, so I went inside. It was pitch black that night.

Now I have had events out here since I was young. Usually glowing orange lights from a distance, that did not move much. This started when I was very young, and they seem to be in the areas that I have moved to throughout time. Even in Japan when I was there for 8 months. They dont bother me any. But this was very different. The first time I felt the way I did.

I live in the middle of Texas, the nearest City is 60 miles away. It very quiet, little rural town. I grew up in this location. I was scared to be honest that night, and went inside to pray. Nothing happened, and I did not go outside for a few hours. I am not one to frighten easily, but again, there was something about this one. A very strange and almost 'evil' vibe to it.

Oh yeah, sorry, Im not sure if it landed or not. I even read your post asking for landings. I just felt I needed to say what I did..
edit on 27-10-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Actually,if you get an increase in UFO activity,one would assume that landings would increase too. I have found many listings on you tube on UFO landings in 2010 alone. There was one i saw a while back that had an Orb dropping hundreds of Orbs on the ground.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you would have actually read the first post,i am asking if anyone has information on landings. People like you just jump in so smug and ignorant without even thinking at all. I hope you feel like a big man now. And no,i didn't know the ''WATCHER CASE'' was a hoax! Like i said,it's hard to know about every case. But thanks anyway. I thought it would be nice for people to actually contribute information on this thread about actual landings.

No need to be defensive. I was simply asking a question and providing some edification. You wanted people to provide information, so I did. It was not an attack on you. I'm asking what your perspective is on it, because I think landings are far more interesting than lights in the sky.
edit on 27-10-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Actually,if you get an increase in UFO activity,one would assume that landings would increase too.

Not necessarily because even if there has been an increase of reports, it doesn't necessarily mean there is an increase in genuine unknowns.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I apologize to you. I guess i expected some degree of criticism from this thread. It always makes me a little nervous posting a thread like this anyway. This subject makes anyone a little jumpy,but i was curious for input on videos or stories that anyone might have heard of on landings. I do usually get following threads too,i guess i should be happy i have inspired other threads,but some people should use their own ideas. Thanks for your input.

new topics

top topics

join