It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love sci fi, which is what this is...
Its been established thru rock samples the moon is indeed a natural satellite of the earth

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This is obscenely idiotic.

G-d made the universe, and its perfect symmetry reveals that - in btw spheres beyond the fact that the moon can perfectly hide the sun.

For instance, the moon and sun is an exact physical manifestation of mans own inner reality - where his ego, the moon, hides the light of his soul, or self, the sun.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, personally, I'd rather see a huge door open, with hundreds of ships flying out. That would be proof to me, just saying it's less dense or even hollow isn't enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by docpoco
Its is an amazing coincidence..much like the rest of the universe... it makes sense if it was "created".

You can only have so many things go exactly right before you realize that this may not all be chance.
edit on 27-10-2010 by docpoco because: (no reason given)

Well chicken or the egg? If the moon wasn't in the perfect location to assist the development of life on earth we Wouldn;t exist to read these posts.

Inother words: " If the moon orbited closer; and tides were more violent and water covered all dry land at one time or another during the day; there'd be a "pack "of intelligent amphibians discussing how perfect the moon is.
edit on 27-10-2010 by 46ACE because: brain fart...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Yeah, it was made for man.....by GOD!
[second line]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I shouldnt even degrad myself by even reading this thread, but it caught my attenion (merely due to lack of intellgence)

The moon is not manmade, or artificial, it was always there since the earth was been around (kinda) you see, there are other moons, by other worlds. Not sure if you noticed or not, but jupiter has a few so does saturn, which help with its crazy storms and gravity pulls.

You hold no proof other then you wild imagenation, it is a natural forming object, so say otherwise makes you sound crazy (no offence but it does) your agurment would never hold against an sciencist (or someone who knows what they are talking about)

although the moon is responcible for keeping alot of order on this planet, it does not change the fact that the sun orginally made it (like all planets and moons) by blowing up in a huge super nova sending junk out everywhere.

So yea

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Any time someone says "the chances of this happening is impossible" that means somene doesn't have enough experience or imagination....

This argument is like the one for intelligent design.... Short sighted.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That's quite a bit of speculation to say that there would be no intelligent life on Earth without the Moon. Life would indeed be different than it is but who knows what it would be like?

Well, I agree. But I would say that we don't need to exclude the moon's benefits on Earth, such as the tidal system and an evening light source (which probably didn't hurt the ability for man (or any other organism) to have better visual acuity at night. Also, certainly the presence of the moon was a muse for metaphorical conceptualizations of time (months), a sort of external long-term memory-aid for seasons/planting/harvesting, as well as eventually helping with counting/math/physics as well as certainly contributing to the eventual development of our understanding of the solar system and a non-geocentric universe.

However, this to me is a question of chicken or the egg. Could it be that of all the planets with different moons, that we happen to be here to speculate on that moon and its origins and possible contribution to (intelligent) life on this planet? I mean, rather than saying, intelligent life exists because of the moon, one could say "the moon is another factor that as a whole contributed to intelligent life on this planet that is then able to comment on the contribution it has made."
edit on 27-10-2010 by Sphota because: semantic correction

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi All,

Just a an interesting book on the topic, not sure if it was mentioned before but here it is:

Christopher Knight and Alan Butler : Who Built the Moon.

Great theory and worth reading it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I hate to say the obvious, but the point of balance of a body X between two bodies A and B depends on the mass ratio between X and A and X and B. That's what is happening with the moon.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
love the guys saying that it has been proven that the moon is natural.
Sure the kind of guys who were convinced earth was flat. ^^

To add to the thread and to the answer dealing with Alex collier, another source channeling the cassiopean (Laura dontrememberhername) also says that moon was brought there from another solar system and is way older than the earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't see a single piece of 'proof' in your thread that our moon is a 'space station' ?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
May be that we on the other side of the coin beg the differ.

[Mod Edit: Removed quote of ill-mannered post.]
edit on 2010/10/27 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The moon must be rotating extremely slowly indeed since scientists claim that only moon shots have seen the opposite side.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

I do hope that you include yourself now..
2nd

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Even though I don't buy any of this "Vader's Death Star" talk, I find it really amazing that people actually think they have all figure out to the point of stating of what the Moon's core is made.

We don't even know what the Earth's core is really made of or even if it has a core at all. The same thing is valid to those stating for A+B that we understand all the forces involved in such things. At best we found formulas to describe certain behaviors based on what we can observe and indications that lead us to think that the composition or whatnots would be this or that.

In the end it's all a bunch of suppositions rules by human pretentiousness. Some with a bit of math and others with a bit of "fertile imagination".

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join