It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
from the hyped title and sensationalism with 0 proof
I would suspect the OP is actually John Lear

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Exuberant1

Look at the shadow that UFO in the top left is casting on the lunar surface.

Amazing! The shadow is shorter than the object that is casting it! It defies all the laws if optics... and common sense.

I don't believe you. You are probably lying.

The object (if it is an object) is shorter than the shadow.

*Note the strange blue trail. Perhaps you think that is the object and that is why your post seems dishonest?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Only liars assume that everybody lies,.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Only liars assume that everybody lies,.
Second line.

Post the study that lead you to this conclusion.

....Or you are lying.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well im no expert but you will find most things need something, except the planet needing us but thats another story. So if it turns out that life on this planet needs the moon then to me its nature. Is the sun artificial too? Is what we see in the sky just an illusion and some aliens have our fish tank covered?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The object (if it is an object) is shorter than the shadow.

*Note the strange blue trail. Perhaps you think that is the object and that is why your post seems dishonest?

Is the blue "tail" casting a shadow or not? If it is, the shadow is too short. If the "tail" is not casting a shadow, the shadow is too elongated. If you were to post the original we could examine it more clearly. Would you like to examine it more clearly? Or are you content simply to post an unsourced photo as though it proves something?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
from the hyped title and sensationalism with 0 proof
I would suspect the OP is actually John Lear

To you and all so called “skeptics”: Please, show me hard evidence that would proof that moon is NOT artificial and that aliens don’t exist.

Here’s the thing. There are no definite proofs to the official theory of the Universe, which is “a Big Bang and everything random afterwards”. This is a simply a theory, just like any other theories. And it’s pretty lousy and it doesn’t explain much, and it seems cooked. Al Gore was trying to tell us that “Science is settled” but since every scientist knows that science is NEVER settled, Mr. Gore has discredit himself by that statement (and more). What the “Big Bang” theory misses is the fact that the Universe is very much inhabited. And just like our planet has been affected by its habitants, the same way the Universe is very much affected by its habitants, so to speak. You can’t study Universe while not taking into account the fact that it’s so much inhabited.

You may wonder: why aren’t we seeing those “habitants”? Well, we do, every day – look at millions of UFO reports, many with physical evidence. But we’re not allowed by our governments to talk about it. Then you may wonder: why aren’t those “habitants” come and say: “Hello, we are your friends”. Well, if it doesn’t happen, that means there’s a reason why this doesn’t happen. When you study all these things very thoroughly, you’ll see that we’re considered pretty much like prisoners to those who control us from their bases on our moon, Mars, and other planets. And as you probably know, prisoners are not allowed to be contacted by the rest.

And most people are so incredibly dumb they still think we’re along in the Universe… Incredible.
edit on 11-11-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
reply to post by weedwhacker

shut up shut up shut up shut up you like a D**** bag in that picture

edit on 10-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)
My sentiments exactly Artorius! As if there there isn't enough of these self-proclaimed "answer-men", with condescending attitudes and an unlimited knowledge about everything ever, floating and trolling around ATS right now. But now we have to deal with one of the aforementioned dressed like a freakin' lame-ass Klingon and are expected to take him seriously? No dice.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

To you and all so called “skeptics”: Please, show me hard evidence that would proof that moon is NOT artificial and that aliens don’t exist.

No-one ever said that the Moon definitely wasn't artificial and certainly no-one has said that extra-terrestrial life is impossible. The OP claimed to have proof that the Moon is artificial and s/he clearly didn't. Seems to me that if the Moon were artificial it would be relatively easy to find some evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The hollow moon theory is well known. Perhaps the best evidence for it would be that the moon rings "like a bell" when struck. However there are also other explanations. I choose to hold of on judgment until I can aquire more evidence in any one direction. I am not familiar with posting on forums so please forgive any incompetence.

er.jsc.nasa.gov...

"The S-IVB struck the Moon"..."Scientists on Earth said, "the Moon rang like a bell.""
"...struck with a force of one ton of TNT. The shock waves built up to a peak in eight minutes and con- tinued for nearly an hour."

This is an intriguing topic on which I look forward to reading more of. Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

No-one ever said that the Moon definitely wasn't artificial and certainly no-one has said that extra-terrestrial life is impossible. The OP claimed to have proof that the Moon is artificial and s/he clearly didn't. Seems to me that if the Moon were artificial it would be relatively easy to find some evidence.

I see your points and they are valid. However I actually tend to agree with OP about the “proof”. I will explain why:

If you weight all evidence for “random” theory of moon, and all evidence for “artificial” theory, you will be astonished by how much more evidence there is for the “artificial” one. Everything is FLOODED with evidence and it’s hidden in plain view.

There’s one thing that prevents most people on this planet from seeing things as they are, and from studying things, and from seeing things that are hidden in plain view. That one thing is called “everybody knows”. Some scientists (and psychiatrists especially) love to use that term “everybody knows”, or “it is known that….” . If you use that thing in your research, you will never discover anything. It will hold you back and lead you to a dead end. You will be stuck because your research must comply with that “everybody knows” thing. If you remove that crap from your heads, you will be amazed about what you’ll see.

Anyway, the moon is a damn spaceship. I don’t know if it’s fully artificial or partially, but it’s very much inhabited. It’s a base. Earth is being fully manipulated by beings from the moon. I don’t care how strange that sounds, but this is what ALL the evidence and research points to.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

i completely agree. i saw a psychiatrist for quite a few years when i was younger, and the reason i stopped seeing him was exactly that, he knew everything, everything that should be done, everything that was going on in MY head.. it was a bunch of crap especially when he followed everything he said up with "there's this new treatment"... if he already knew everything then why did he want me to try something that was only in a research and study stage? a little off the subject but point would definitely have to be... nobody knows!!! but everybody thinks they 'know better' than the next person, and really it all boils down to what I think, or in your case, what YOU think. if we think alike then maybe we can have something in common, if not than that is just as good is it does what this site does so well, and that is leads to further discussion.
on the moon, i believe there is a lot more to it than anyone who's been there, or not, is willing to discuss, and until someone is willing to 'spill the beans' there will be further discussion by the people who want to know (us).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

hi--I'm new to this form, but i think i have the book these quotes were pulled from. the book is called, WHO BUILT THE MOON........by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler. the subject of how and why the moon is what it is, has to do with
an ancient measurement called the 'MEGALITHIC YARD". and from there I'm afraid you will have to do your own research
lol. the book starts out sounding pretty nutty, but give it a chance. it will start to make sense. good luck with your search!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
this one is a little too far fetched for myself

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated with the moon. What are the chances that the performances of the moon give the opportunity for sustainable life on earth. The calculations are so precise some would think that a advanced culture constructed the moon. Thanks for the post, really makes me think about our creator(s).

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join