It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm getting so tired of these 'PROOF' and 'BREAKING' threads, only to come in and see nothing breaking and no proof of anything. I think I'm just going to start skipping over any title that has either word in it.

I'm also getting real tired of these 'GOD DID IT' posts. 'God put the moon there'. That's just as ignorant and I'll tell you the most factual thing in this thread right now. YOU_DON"T_KNOW. So many people talking like they have the real answer.. as if 'god put it there' was a real answer.

I don't discount the idea that the moon is artificial. Just be more realistic about the way things are titled next time. I do discount the idea that god simply put it there... always the easiest and most illogical argument for everything. I certainly am convinced of a higher consciousness, but let's be real. We aren't living in the dark ages anymore. We actually know a few things now days. We have science, instruments for measuring, and systems in place for proving and disproving things. We don't need 16th century pilgrims throwing around claims that 'god did it' simply because that's the only answer they can come up with.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

maybe this ties in the twin suns prediction made several years ago, by a "forseer"?
It was discussed in another forum.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
I'm getting so tired of these 'PROOF' and 'BREAKING' threads, only to come in and see nothing breaking and no proof of anything. I think I'm just going to start skipping over any title that has either word in it.

I'm also getting real tired of these 'GOD DID IT' posts. 'God put the moon there'. That's just as ignorant and I'll tell you the most factual thing in this thread right now. YOU_DON"T_KNOW. So many people talking like they have the real answer.. as if 'god put it there' was a real answer.

I don't discount the idea that the moon is artificial. Just be more realistic about the way things are titled next time. I do discount the idea that god simply put it there... always the easiest and most illogical argument for everything. I certainly am convinced of a higher consciousness, but let's be real. We aren't living in the dark ages anymore. We actually know a few things now days. We have science, instruments for measuring, and systems in place for proving and disproving things. We don't need 16th century pilgrims throwing around claims that 'god did it' simply because that's the only answer they can come up with.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe the moon was the second sun, and sun gods where the operators? no wonder the moon has so much dust.
what is the first time the moon apperars in recorded history?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Or maybe the moon is just something we don't understand yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemann123
Or maybe the moon is just something we don't understand yet.

Hopefully the earth isn't just a farm for aliens.
We need to look at everything to put the puzzle together.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Not seeing any proof of being artificial.

I think, as with many things here on ATS, there is some "seeing what you believe" going on.

As for the "impossible" "perfection" of it all...

That is SOOOOO misleading.

First off, OF COURSE, the systems around are aligned in a manner that allows life and the development of advanced life.. if not, we would not be here to witness it. So in every single case, a living planet, hosting advanced life forms, will have a set of requirements that have been fulfilled.

If that qualifies as proof of creation then you have branded all things impossible without a prior intelligence to purposely design them...

Insanity...IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by dontreally

I find your comment about the OPs post as idiotic much more idiotic than the OP. At least the OP took the time to explain his reasoning behind the theory, your reasoning is that "God did it". Care to provide some proof? And no, the Bible doesn't count, considering it is a STORYBOOK, unless you really believe that two cities were turned into salt (funny how that never happens these days), there was a massive worldwide flood, Ezekiel apparently saw a wheel in the air, and we can't wear polyester or throw a football.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is a question if the Moon mysteriously disappeared would mankind die off or would mankind be freed and continue to thrive? Think long and hard before you answer the question. ^Y^
edit on 27-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We would not immediately die if the moon was gone tomorrow. However there would be major changes in our weather patterns, changes in our orbit and the rotation of the planet and an increased likelihood that we would suffer impacts from space. Over time, these conditions would lead to massive changes in life on Earth and potentially even the extinction of life.

To argue that we would not be here is certainly true as well. Although the details of that truth are subject to definition.

WE, as we are now, would not be here. The environment in which we evolved would have been much different and the path of evolution would have been different in due course. However to say that life itself would not be here or even that intelligent life would not be here is a stretch. We certainly would have seen a higher rate of local/regional or even global extinctions though without the moon intercepting it's share of asteroids and so it is possible that extinctions may have prevented life from having enough time to develop to a similar stage as we have. The opposite could be true as well, with life evolving intelligence earlier due to certain challenges of the moonless environment. We just don't understand enough to say for sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think if someone put it there , rather than just natural occurance, that the Aliens would of been the ones to put it there.
You know like when Moses would speak to G, through the Ark of the Covenant, the cloulds would come just above the tent when he was talking to G. Why would G need the clouds, or when G was walking around up on the mountian and the cloud came on the top of the mountian, G would not need the cloulds, maybe the Aliens are friends with G, and they towed in the Moon for G.

What would Captain Kirk do, I know Spock would wear a hood so as to not alarm any one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I can imagine a being on an alien planet. looking up in the night sky and explaining to his little alien son, how lucky they are that their planet had no moon, because if it did, intelligent life would not be possible. He knows this because he saw a video about it on their alien version of Youtube.

The truth of the matter is that life on the earth exists in places that the moon has little or no influence over. I think it is a stretch to assume that intelligent life would not be possible on a moonless world.
edit on 10/27/2010 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Where's the OP been?

Originally posted by Concept X
Can someone point me to the proof in this thread?

Sorry, but that's simply impossible.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A time will come when the Earth and the Moon will just sit and stare at each other, but they will still go around the sun. If you do believe me check it out your self, the Proof is in the space station.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Connect science with what the ancient people say
You get answers for everything...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

The Moon is not a naturally occurring body and was quite possibly engineered to sustain life on Earth. Not only is the Moon an apparently impossible object, it has some unique benefits for us humans. It has been nothing less than an incubator for life. If the Moon was not exactly the size, mass and distance that it has been at each stage of the Earth’s evolution – there would be no intelligent life here. Scientists are agreed that we owe everything to the Moon.

From tidal forces and stabilizing effects that hold our planet at just the right angle to produce the seasons and keep water liquid across most of the planet. Without our Moon the Earth would be as dead and solid as Venus.

Many people believe that the moon does not rotate, since the face of the moon is always facing the earth. But this is NOT TRUE!!. The moon rotates at exactly the PERFECT speed to keep the face pointing at the earth as the moon rotates in orbit. Furthermore, even though the moon's orbit is steadily increasing in distance from the earth year after year, the rotation of the moon slows at just the right decay to keep the face pointed directly at the earth as the orbit slows. The chances of this happening are impossible.

The Moon sits very close to the Earth yet it is widely regarded as the strangest object in the known universe. The Moon is not only extremely odd in its construction; it also behaves in a way that is nothing less than miraculous. It is exactly four hundred times smaller than the Sun but four hundred times closer to the Earth so that both the Sun and the Moon appear to be precisely the same size in the sky – which gives us the phenomenon we call a total eclipse. Whilst we take this for granted it has been called the biggest coincidence in the universe.

Furthermore, the Moon mirrors the movement of the Sun in the sky by rising and setting at the same point on the horizon as the Sun does at opposite solstices. For example, this means the Moon rises at midwinter at the same place the Sun does at midsummer. There is no logical reason why the Moon mimics the Sun in this way and it is only meaningful to a human standing on the Earth.

The Moon does not have a solid core like every other planetary object. It is either hollow or has a very low-density interior. Bizarrely, its concentration of mass are located at a series of points just under its surface – which caused havoc with early lunar spacecraft.

source link

edit on 10/26/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/2010 by maria_stardust because: removed "BREAKING!!!" from thread title as this is not a breaking news story

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link. The majority of this thread has been copied and pasted from another source. In the future, make an concerted effort to use only a small snippet of the external source and add your own views to the subject matter at hand.

edit on 27-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: Applied appropriate tags for external content

edit on 27-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

your source is aweful, sorry.

You could also say that the earth's gravity and the mons position causes the moon to be in synchronous rotation.

If anything, though, this might be a good explanation for why we are experiencing such crazy weather patterns lately. Maybe the moon is getting out of its original orbit.

I dont consider this thread as "proof" of the moon being a space station though, even if the idea is kind of cool and might be true.

More proof IMO.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
the moon was created the same time as earth and just happened to be in close proximity. its actually a planet.

why it seems hollow, is that its core burnt out millions of years ago only leaving an outer shell like an empty egg or geode

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
the moon was created the same time as earth and just happened to be in close proximity. its actually a planet.

why it seems hollow, is that its core burnt out millions of years ago only leaving an outer shell like an empty egg or geode

See the movie i made and filmed, all with the real facts included.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

This is quite well known, the moon 'rang like a bell'when they were doing seismic tests there.
Someone wrote a book called 'mysterious spaceship moon' years ago, i will try & find it....
Good thread, but not new at all, i'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Got your tinfoil hat ready? Good. Let us begin.

It is so disappointing that nobody has tried to connect the dots between all these wacky astronomical anomalies, the practices of modern humans in black ops projects, the multitudinous secret societies, the ancient myths of beings 'from the heavens', the practice of yogis and the practitioners of the 'dark arts' (black magic) etc etc etc.

Is there a grand scheme operating in this world, with the New World Order but one facet?

imho - 'They' know all about the Hollow Moon - 'They' are glad that our science is at a point where we can more or less explain anything away using our understandings of gravitational theory etc. Without the freedom to go there, and to see for ourselves, we will forever be limited in our understanding. And 'They' are working hard to keep it that way.

There appear to be different layers - like an onion. Peel one layer away (such as the anomalies in national budgets and national debt) you reveal the next layer - missing funds. Peel that away, and you come across Black ops, Montauk and Area 51. Peel that away, and you come across Alien beings, stargates, extra-dimensional intelligences and a Hollow Moon. Peel that away, and you come across the realm of black magic, satanism, demons and their counterparts, the angels - OOBEs and astral projection... Add into that the miraculous feats of the Hindu yogis, the buddhist shaolin monks and so forth - and note the similarities with what Jesus apparently did when he was here on the earth. Peel that away, and you realise that maybe there's something in this 'old-time religion' after all. Is there a perpetual war between cosmic forces of good and evil?

Maybe, beneath the surface, there really is a battle raging for the soul of mankind....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join