It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama finally proven guilty of many felonies...................by his own people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have to make an observation on all of the partisan bickering/finger pointing here on ATS. We all know the elections are next week, and the gloves are going to come off. Both sides have cheated in the past, and probably will continue to do so in the future. Both sides have put plants into situations knowing the press coverage/outcome will likely sway voters. However, the anger shown to the Tea Party this time is boggling. I don't think it even exists anymore, at least not in any form or fashion as origionally concieved. However, since we now have political candidates being held accontable by proxy for others actions, I'd submit that Obama is guilty of how many crimes, let's see frauds, violent acts, murders, war crimes, sex crimes, drug deals, pedophilia, insider trading, treason, terrorist attacks.....shall we go on? Of course this is only by association, but why split hairs? He is also a communist, lesbian, feminist...............see how silly this is? If we who are here to deny ignorance can't even realize that this is just politics as usual, how do you expect anyone else to react? The only thing worse than this nonsense is that after the elections next week, we get to do it all over again in preperation for the next presidential elections, it seems everyone is on a career long campaign now, rather than actually doing what they were quasi elected to do.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Your headline is : "Obama finally proven guilty of many felonies...................by his own people".

how does that relate to your above rant?
edit on Tue Oct 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, it stands t reason if everyone in both parties are held accontable for others actions, he is as well............hence his own people have convicted him merely by being associated with him.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

allegations need no proof the op was making the point with people can say whatever they will and there are no repercussions from it.

the intended point was to show that it works both ways.

say what ever you will cause it gives you power of manipulation

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

allegations need no proof the op was making the point with people can say whatever they will and there are no repercussions from it.

the intended point was to show that it works both ways.

say what ever you will cause it gives you power of manipulation

I see. So the OP was producing some sort of ironic post-as-art where he/she becomes an example of what it is they are complaining about in the first pace?

how post modern!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

the op posted a observation of our political system at work

nothing more

nothing less

and the futiilty of it all.

we are manipulated to get our votes and that its it has nothing to to with issues or stances taken on society norms.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Guilt by association, and your very reply makes you the same as me and everyone else...........
How avant gaurde of you............

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if you american people have no problem with that man who screwed your country,stripping and changing the sacred text that is your legacy, then you really deserve to be unemployed and on the street
APATHY

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Guilt by association, and your very reply makes you the same as me and everyone else...........
How avant gaurde of you............

Actually, i opened the thread to see proof of this 'guilt' misleadingly offered in the headline.

And was saddened to see it was a nonsequitor rant that offered no such evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
Actually, i opened the thread to see proof of this 'guilt' misleadingly offered in the headline.

And was saddened to see it was a nonsequitor rant that offered no such evidence.

An interesting metaphor for the current government of the USA....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

edit on Tue Oct 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

quoted whole piece because my critique of the post was based on the entire rant in relation to the headline.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This is why I receive no replies and a poster as such receives many. I make my posts congruent to what I am saying within my title....this is pure sensationalism

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

There really is "no one man" to really point our finger at exactly. President Obama, former presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc....are all not to blame as that is just one man. The two houses of Congress really are the powerhouse of legislation and have directed this country into a sink hole since 1913.

So if I were to point towards anyone, it would be the very people that have allowed such ridiculous administration of the Federal Government to take place; THE PEOPLE.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

No, no, no. You can't go pointing a finger at yourself, or mentioning the depth of bi-partisan corruption at the state and federal level.

just pick a side! It's either all bush's fault or ALL Obama's fault. As long as you dont focus on the system as a whole. that is just too close for comfort.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
how s this thread not in the rants section yet?

oh, i know!

schitzophrenic moderation!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, is it a rant or the truth.....guilt by association? Seems some on here have trouble with the truth, let alone telling them apart. If it truely biothers you so much, suggest it be moved. It just shows you can't refute it logically, hence the insult to the mods and the lack of comprehension on your part.

new topics

top topics

join