It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Grey's Anatomy" - Alien Biology 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The first is a great movie too, I remember that from when I was a kid. It makes space so much more exciting for me. This is normally how i would base a debate with someone who doesn't necassarily believe in alien life. We have no idea of what is possible in space or different planets. If there is life, it could exist in ways we have not thought possible, in ways we couldn't have dreamed/imagined. We can't rule out the possibility of life as we are learning new things about space everyday.

I read an article, ( news.nationalgeographic.com... ) on the national geographic website that said there may be life on a moon of jupiters, Europa. What intrigued me about the article was that it would be water based life. Basically they say Jupiters orbit makes the planet move in such a way that it causes the core of Jupiter to heat up considereably. The moon that orbits Jupiter is under more pressure and moves faster than Jupiter and although it is believed to be made from solid ice, the centre also heats up the same as Jupiter therefore leaving a layer of water. Maybe a small layer, maybe a huge layer similar to an ocean. This could be the habitat of some creatures we couldn't possibly imagine. They do say where there is water, there is life. Its very exciting.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

An interesting thought...low light vision, dolphin like skin, slight webbing in fingers, maybe the Greys are Europans (not Europeans), and evolved from aquatic life? Doubtful, but intriguing nonetheless.

For all we know, under the ice of Europa may be an entire ocean, teeming with life. Thing is though, if I recall, the ice is assumed to be VERY thick, and beyond our reach with present tech, to get to the presumed ocean below. If our own ocean is an example though, we know that life does not need the sun to exist in the sea. It exists in places we never even thought possible (think the thermal sea vents, for example)...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just came upon this...

AZTEC CRASH ALIEN BODIES

25 March, 1948, near Aztec, New Mexico

14 bodies found charred inside almost intact ship.

Average height: 42 inches. Average weight: 40 pounds.

Large heads, slanted eyes, small noses and mouths, white skin.

Thin necks and torso. Long arms reaching to knees. Sketches approved by witnesses show delineated human like muscular shape to body, arms and legs, heavy ridge over eyebrows.

Webbing between fingers (only four fingers show in sketches),

colorless fluid 'blood' with smell of ozone.

This account is from Frank Scully. There's evidence that Scully may have been conned by witnesses, but interestingly there is also a declassified memo from the FBI that the crash was reported (though could have been by the same folks who may have conned Scully). His book was in 1950, so would pre-date the reveal date of the alleged MJ-12 doc. The similarities are pretty amazing, indicating either an element of truth, or that if the document is fake, the author used Scully's information.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Aztec, New Mexico UFO crash story surfaces again every few years. When this happened some years ago, I asked Stanton Friedman about it. He replied that he found it to be a hoax. Given his solid reputation as a UFO researcher, and his willingness to suspend judgement (his famous 'gray basket') when there is any trace of doubt in his mind, this seems fairly convincing. The involvement of the FBI gave this story a certain seeming respectability, but they often receive bogus claims and reports. Several of the details about the bodies of the alleged extraterrestrials seem to match those reported from Roswell. I wonder if the Aztec story could have been an intentionally flimsy story; part of disinformation campaign to confuse the issue and indirectly discredit Roswell-- same state, similar body details... Ross

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

I tend to share Stan's concerns about the case, though any retrieval after Roswell would likely have been far more organized and discreet (when you think about, even Roswell was, as the story didn't resurface until decades later). Still, I only offer it as another account that reports similar features.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting post, though I agree with you that the Ed Fouche document is dubious. I had not read it before, but I find it suspicious he retyped them then destroyed the originals, then released the retyped versions anyway! That doesn't make sense. And also the part where "Dr. Bronk" ends his extremely brief and not particularly detailed report with a very unscientific, "God help us all", or where Secretary Forrestal is in there touching the bodies and hearing buzzing sounds! Very odd.

But assuming it was true for the sake of argument, one thing that occurred to me while reading this would be that if they only had eight fingers, they might use a base-8 digit system (octal). This is kind of common idea in science fiction.

I doubt they are from beneath the seas of Europa however, wouldn't they be built more like thick seals against the cold, with flippers instead of those spindly little arms and legs?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
While looking into this, the oddest thing I came across, was the description of no apparent joints. This is a bit at odds with the normal idea of the grey, but when you look at accounts, it really isn't.

Here's another (and non-aviary source) I saw that describes this. It's from the alleged 1941 Missouri crash recovery. Admittedly, this story doesn't have much beyond the testimony of a second-hand witness, but read the description....

"As I recall from the picture I saw, he was about 4 feet tall, appeared to have no bone structure, soft looking. He had a suit on, or we assume it was a suit, it could have been his skin, and what looked like crinkled, soft aluminum foil. I recall it had very long hands, very long fingers, and I think there were three but I cannot swear to that."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a372f206864a.png[/atsimg]

I tired to draw what I saw when I was five... but it's hard.... hard to draw something you haven't seen in 30 years... but this picture right here- turn him around facing the other way, make him look older and put a hat on his head with the brim somewhat hiding his eyes when he was not looking directly at me.

When i was little at first I thought he was a little monkey person. His face was very small like that. His eyes were huge...when I saw the flash they were just huge.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
also... if there are no sex organs and they were all dressed in suits, how do they tell some are female and some are male?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What if some aliens look like large insects or cats? Why should all of them look humanoid?
How come no one saw cat or insect-like aliens? I just don't like the human-centrist views on aliens.
edit on 12-12-2010 by imnessie because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
also... if there are no sex organs and they were all dressed in suits, how do they tell some are female and some are male?

I'm sure Gazrok will correct me if I'm wrong because Gaz's good like that, but if memory serves it is a general impression that "abductees" and "experiencers" report. It could just be the demeanor of the being in question, but I think it actually has more to do with something psychic.

This would point to the beings being less "biological robots" and more "genetically engineered members of a species." So despite there being no sex organs, there would be a male or female brain.

So the next question would be, "why are we talking male and female when we're dealing with an alien species?" Well, I think a good explanation would be "genetic diversity." I think the evolution of sexual reproduction ultimately creates a much strong species. I also think that "bipedal humanoid" is the most efficient form for a planet-dominating, space-faring species. I'm sure there are plenty of super-intelligent, wacky looking aliens, but we'll just never see them coming to Earth. To prove my point, the next time you see a dolphin ask it how they're doing with their space program.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
reply to post by Gazrok

What if some aliens look like large insects or cats? Why should all of them look humanoid?
How come no one saw cat or insect-like aliens? I just don't like the human-centrist views on aliens.
edit on 12-12-2010 by imnessie because: edit

In a cat's current form it's not going to be building any wheels, let alone crossing interstellar distances, no matter how intelligent. Opposable thumbs (or some equivalent that allows tool manipulation) and the ability to stand upright are basically required to establish a technological civilization.

Once a cat has developed these traits, many of the things that identify a feline would become vestigial and probably vanish over many generations. Strength, speed, claws, fangs, tails, and fur would become useless to civilized, tea sipping, city building, sissy cats, and they would resemble humans more than their feline cousins and ancestors, much like us humans really are the black sheep of the primate family. Now if these space-faring super-cats were attempting to explore the galaxy, and they genetically engineered their astronauts, any remaining feline identifiers would be eliminated because they aren't necessary, and you'd get a featureless, two armed, two legged creature designed to be super intelligent with heightened senses...

so maybe they are cats.

Now as for insects, well, I have to go to sleep so maybe someone else can reason that one out.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Well, I didn't mean aliens that are 100% physically cats, but some kind of humanoid cats, but not pure humanoids.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Of the different species found here on Earth, which anatomy is closet to the EBE's?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83d3089228ba.jpg[/atsimg]
I'm going with the snake, because of the close resemblance to the heart/lung and digestive tract.
which makes sense. These bastards are nothing more than the demonic snakes of renown.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
uhh...snakes poop, dude. but yeah... way to make big decisions.

anywho... One time I was trippin and sitting in front of my mirror in my room alone and I started feeling like a mouse, like the meagerist of meager... and that a big snake was going to come and eat me and I was in the garden... as in THE Garden... I guess of Eden. I was pretty excited about the whole thing. It was quite funny and erotic. I was laughing about this quite a bit. It was some kind of weird, fatalistic, ironic, morbid yet seemed to be spiritual at the time, life, death, paradise, wedding, meaning of life, everything kind of trip. It was crazy. It was probably one of the best trips I've ever had though. My life was going to be devoured by a snake and this was the cycle of life... but that part felt like a joke, like my brain was teasing me relentlessly. Giving me some kind of strange thrill.

Wouldn't that be weird though... if there were snake people.
I've had weird suspicions about this... but I always thought men were like snakes. I don't know. the men I've known don't seem to be very crafty.

edit on 13-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Great thread Gaz, thats how i remember them however the taller ones not so much. They moved as if under control of one intelligence in unison, almost in a robotic way. That is if what i recall were really biological aliens, they seemed physical enough Greys or what ever this thing those are. Im weary to say Aliens also am not sure if they are a dimensional manifestation, psychological projection or some MILAB psy ops deal. Just what i remember, when i was little. Pretty damn close, yes. Could be one of several EBE type beings similar visiting. Unlike those mantis types those are something else imo.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This thread wasn't to state that ALL aliens would look like this....just to serve as a compiled and composite idea of a "Grey" type alien, based on the most common descriptors and features. Accounts of aliens are as varied as insectoid, robotic, even some accounts resembling Bigfoot, or even the second most common, the Nordics (tall humans with blonde hair and blue eyes).

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just an addendum to this. I recently read about four different cases that all seem to mention the idea of a black membrane over a more human looking eye.

Just kind of eerie how these similarities keep popping up. Of course, still no way to tell whether some of the pop culture references influenced such accounts.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Another post prompted a revisit to this thread, so saw the chance to add some info to the above post.

First, there is the undoubtedly hoaxed Alien Autopsy video, but if you recall one scene, they are removing a black membrane from the eye, revealing a more human-looking eye underneath.

This same membrane is reported by Phillip Corso in his book, The Day After Roswell.

Additionally, I found at least two other accounts of alleged alien autopsy testimony, that cited the removal of a black membrane over the eye. According to Corso, this membrane afforded the aliens nightvision.

Again, this isn't to say any of these accounts are factual, but simply illustrating the similarities when looking at different accounts.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The anatomy in the OP seems to match up with the alleged alien this video quite nicely. I'm not aware of this being proven a hoax but may have missed something. Obviously, I can't vouch for the authenticity of the video. It has DNI in the caption on the video which I guess might be the Department of Naval Intelligence - Bob Lazar's alleged employers at S4 where he claims he may have seen a grey.

Too good to be true? You tell me....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join