It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law,Economic Meltdown,and Executive Orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I found this article on Infowars and thought it would be a good topic for discussion considering
everything that is going on with the economy.The article also talks about Web bot predictions and others.
Its a long read but very well put together.What I would like to ask you is,do you think that these things are going to happen?How do you think all of this will play out?Personally,I don't know what will happen and I am not making any predictions,but I have spent the last year and a half putting away food,seeds,medicine and other things as well..
Money well spent,I can use it all either way it goes..
Here's the link
www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nothing new here, This has already been prophesied through the Spirit of the Lord and will happen in due time.

Here > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

PatriotsPride,

Yes what A. Jones is saying will no doubt happen in time, the trouble is it may be too quick for most. No one can really be ready for what is coming. I wouldn't store up too much stuff as when this thing really gets bad only the lawless will have guns and you'll have no way to defend your store unless you set up booby traps and then the outlaw will be vindicated and you'll be incarcerated. A club is no defense against a ruthless outlaw with an outo weapon, and why wouldn't he have a full auto, he cares nothing about being legal. I care not to paint a picture of what I see coming but like one poster has said, it has all been prophecied. From KJV.

Da 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

That is just one verse on the subject. I would submit to all the best place to be is revealed in next verse.

Ps 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

But I am a Christian and other than that above, is a mountain hideaway way back and extemely hard to get to with a setup to warn of intruders and escape out of site till the rascals have left and nothing in sight that one would want.

I'm sorry to say that you can see it comming.

Truthiron.

join