It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens cant be at Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok everybody knows about Area 51. Its public info were it is. So its kind of obvious if there were aliens there they wouldn't be right now. Its kind of like when a secret VIP nuclear shelter was found it wouldn't be used anymore. So if there were ever aliens were would they go?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Right, They're not at area 51. That's only a research base for top secret aircraft.

The Aliens are at Dulce, do some research on that. You'll find the aliens there.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There can't be at Dulce either. Its like Area 51 its to well known. It wouldn't be a place that anyone has heard of outside the goverment. Like a lab with 18,000 greys is still there after this site did a report on it. They probably wouldn't hire civilians for stuff like this. Civilians tend to go public which makes a multi-billion dollar top secret facility no longer secret. Its not even BTS after that happens.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Aliens are not at those places or anywhere else for that matter in my point of view till there is proof otherwise.All we have at the moment is conjecture on the subject.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well where is area 51 . at groom lake of course. If i wanted to hide something super secret. i would build a base like area 51 and have gaurds everywhere. Then slowly make the base public. People would start to think secret stuff is there. But in reality i would have all the secret stuff underground or close by. Better yet Build a base also in the middle of nowhere underground without much security on the outside unless needed.

So aliens could be beneath area 51 or at S-4
Or maybe Area 52 Area 19 or Area 20
Most likely Dulce.
BTW at the hoax base i would make some secret aircraft that we dont even use then sometimes fly them so it looks like something goes on there.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
There can't be at Dulce either. Its like Area 51 its to well known.

Dulce is too well known huh, okay, where is Dulce, have you seen it, do you know anyone who has seen it ?

It's not that Dulce is too well known, the Myth of Dulce being an underground base is too well known.

The difference is, with area 51, there are "real" pictures of it, and the government has admited that it is there, there are people who get on an airplane and fly there to work everyday.

Dulce, no one has seen it or at least no one is admitting it, there are no pictures of it, at least readily available to the public. Only the Myth and stories, so in my opinion, the aliens could be / probably are at Dulce.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you check the ATS thing on Dulce it tells which mountain has a bunch of entrances. And I believe its by a town named Dulce which is were the facility got its name. Not to sure about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There can't be at Dulce either. Its like Area 51 its to well known. It wouldn't be a place that anyone has heard of outside the goverment. Like a lab with 18,000 greys is still there after this site did a report on it. They probably wouldn't hire civilians for stuff like this. Civilians tend to go public which makes a multi-billion dollar top secret facility no longer secret. Its not even BTS after that happens.

Hold On Before You Point Fingers At People!
I tend to disagree with the idea that Civilians are so quick to give away secrets. Let's look at some Facts about Area 51. The base was built and run exclusivly by the CIA from the late '40 or early '50 untill about 1970-71 when the USAF Systems Command started to move in. It wasn't untill 10 years after the USAF started using Area 51 that the public first heard of the base. I think the problem has more to do with how big the facility is and how active it is. It is easier to hide a marble than to hide a basket ball. Both of these bases have more then doubled in size since they were first built. Let's check ALL of the facts before assigning blame to anyone.

Second, I have a theory about how Area 51 leaked out:

When the base was first built, the restricted area around the base didn't include the mountains, people could look down on the base from public land. This was a Government mistake. After the USAF took up operations at the base, the number of test flight increased sharply. This increase in flights, combined with several high profile secret crashes(Such as the F-117 Nighthawk that crashed near Baker's Field, CA.) started drawing peoples attention to the Area. With more people in the area and the mountain tops, like Freedom Ridge still open to the public, it was only a matter of time before someone found the base in Groom Lake. So the Real culprit might be a laps in judgement by the Air Force.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

There can't be at Dulce either. Its like Area 51 its to well known.

Dulce is too well known huh, okay, where is Dulce, have you seen it, do you know anyone who has seen it ?

It's not that Dulce is too well known, the Myth of Dulce being an underground base is too well known.

The difference is, with area 51, there are "real" pictures of it, and the government has admited that it is there, there are people who get on an airplane and fly there to work everyday.

Dulce, no one has seen it or at least no one is admitting it, there are no pictures of it, at least readily available to the public. Only the Myth and stories, so in my opinion, the aliens could be / probably are at Dulce.

Maybe the real conspiracy is there are no aliens

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
well the best place to hide is in full view. so it could be just somewhere totaly known.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Devilwasp you might be right. But maybe its not even on US property. The last place I would look would be say Africa. But I think Dulce and the Groom Lake rumor was to distract us from were the aliens are, that is if the exist and are on earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So they moved the aliens to new base? If there are aliens at all they would probably be in a truely secret base - ie one that none of us know could possibly exist.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevvosa
So they moved the aliens to new base? If there are aliens at all they would probably be in a truely secret base - ie one that none of us know could possibly exist.

Somewhere in the Nellis range, Nevada test site, or better yet one of the Atolls in the pacific. Maybe even Bikkini a place were no sane person would want to go with its background radiation.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd probably locate a base in Alaska, where it's still US territory, but easy to monitor the limited access into & out of the area. California/Nevada bases are right near major population centers, and heavily trafficked highways. A lot of Alaska is not.

Most developing countries have corrupt regimes. The security would be impossible.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So if there were ever aliens were would they go?

The White House.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You mean like Bin Laden.

XL5

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They are really in an underground base at Disney world, or underground in a lake.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
I'd probably locate a base in Alaska, where it's still US territory, but easy to monitor the limited access into & out of the area. California/Nevada bases are right near major population centers, and heavily trafficked highways. A lot of Alaska is not.

Most developing countries have corrupt regimes. The security would be impossible.

Yeah I would put a secret base up there. Any of the Aleutain Islands would be a great choice in my opinion. A underground base that could be only reached by sub underwater or something would be a nice touch. You only have to worry about the occasional crab fisherman from time to time and thier season is pretty short.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i'd shove it somewhere like south america maybe some poor little country that barely governs themselves, its not like anyone would even notice it there, middle of no where covered by trees

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
They are really in an underground base at Disney world, or underground in a lake.

Friend used to work at Disneland in SoCal. there is an underground area to the park. However its used to transport costumed and other staff to various parts of the park without having to fight the crowds. BTW did you know there is a basketball court in the center of the Matterhorn?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join