It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zombie Attacks in 26 Major Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
you know some nut bag is going to get a kill boner and go shoot somebody with one of his 10 weapons. It's the wet dream of many young gun owners unfortunately, my damn range of choice even carries zombie targets. Though the trial would be great fun to watch.

"Your honor, my client was acting in self defense and in defense of others. He truly believed that a zombie plague had begun. Now court, we all know that zombies are ruthless and bloodthirsty, no, brain hungry beings of destruction. If this had been a real zombie outbreak, you would be glad my client had been using his unemployment checks to stockpile ridiculously unnecessary and shiny weapons."

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My first thought was YAAYYYY!!! Zombie apocalypse thread! And then... Dangit! It's for a stupid movie. *Grrrr*

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
when theREAL zombie attack happens... people are going to be all the more succeptable to being infected/taken because of the desensitization campaign the media as promoted.
people wont be running. ....

...especially if it happens on Halloween....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by camaro68ss
It would be so fun to watch peoples reactions when you see houndreds of zombies walking down new york city

edit on 26-10-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

The country is a little bit volatile right now, and more people are armed than ever before! I hope the zombies come out alright. I would hate to see them picked apart by these guys.

Seems like a pretty good promo, surely they have taken precautions. I always wondered how that Scare Tactics show ever survived. I certainly would have killed somebody in those scenarios! They would scare the hell out of people in real-life situations. Seems like they got very, very lucky that nobody was killed.

I'm a member there.

I usually go on a Zombie pub crawl at Halloween.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join