It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Parliament Building, Vilnius, Lithuania.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BomberHarris

Nice vid. Reminds me of the discovery channel ufo, they way the "arms/tentacles" seem to move:

This is from Brazil, looks alive too...

Check it out:

And scaled 412%:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Yeah, they seem alive. As if the ship had biological parts. No one can claim that they are flesh and blood, but their movement is much like a living being.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this. How long has it been since someone has recorded a disc shaped ufo that wasn't debunked? They seem less common now. If there is an alien race visiting us, do you think maybe they have advanced and are using new aircraft? Or perhaps there's a new alien race in town...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShnogTrip

I don't know what to make of this. How long has it been since someone has recorded a disc shaped ufo that wasn't debunked? They seem less common now. If there is an alien race visiting us, do you think maybe they have advanced and are using new aircraft? Or perhaps there's a new alien race in town...

Good questions ...

It may be that they are biomechanical. The ship goes to feed the crew, if they are there. Maybe some kind of space animals ... We can not know for sure. It's a shame.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its a shame that so few people are comments this videos...

At least, this is a sign that this videos are not easily explainable.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Too bad this wasn't filmed in 2010 because we'd have an ATS explanation of: a Chinese lantern meeting up with a holographic LED kite filmed by Shelialien from the USA deliberating hoaxing descending airplanes as UFOs.
Oh well....I'm sure the debunkers will be out soon enough. Should be interesting (or frustrating)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Too bad this wasn't filmed in 2010 because we'd have an ATS explanation of: a Chinese lantern meeting up with a holographic LED kite filmed by Shelialien from the USA deliberating hoaxing descending airplanes as UFOs.

It seems that these people are so concerned that people wake up that they go to great lengths to try to deny the truth. Sometimes the efforts are so ridiculous that make me worried about the real intentions of this crowd.

Oh well....I'm sure the debunkers will be out soon enough. Should be interesting (or frustrating)

Well, let them come...

Thnks for the reply.

edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
hi russo, in the night video it looked like it had some sort of wings but it didnt use them like a bird, and the daytime video it lookd like it had some sort of camaflarge like it was trying to mimic the clouds, that was my thout of it an yer it was very weird

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only way that the Discovery Channel ufo footage could be metallic balloons is if there were some kind of atmospheric/optical effect that warped the appearance of them through the camera lens. they seem to merge together and then separate in a weird repeating pattern. The cluster of shapes twists around and morphs completely differently than a series of mylar balloons would do.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
that star looking one i dont think thats real becouse the sky dont look real to me.
an my thery is if something is distorting gravity it should look abit blury (sort of wavy lookig) not strait edges, thats just wat i think
edit on 26-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

Hi Scott...

To me this seems to be like a spider jumping around, like the gravity does not affect him. At the day footage indeed seems that is some sort of camouflage/cloack device.

Its realy amazing that so good footage appears so many years before. It deserves some real attention by the good people here on ATS.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Frankly I do not think they are just balloons.

If they were just balloons, I think because of the size and movement of it, they would not remain in the air.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

Its real, I assure you.

This was filmed by a family in Brazil. I have the original video.
"Ufo_1995_Brazil_Sao-Paulo_Jardim _Shirley-Brazil-de-Queiroz_Captured-in-VHS_JVC-GR-AX900U_Zoom_120x.wmv"

here it is, take your conclusions.

edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Strange the way it moves, it seems that dance in the air

The first one... the first thing that came to mind with that motion was the Aliens in the Movie ABYSS...

Have to think about the other one.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Its true, also recalls the film monsters this year.

Thanks for reply.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Awesome videos - the first video was kind of hard to see anything due to the quality, not your fault though.

The other videos though, from Brazil - awesome. I have seen other videos on ATS that feature craft/balloons/etc. of that same design, and I've always wondered what the heck they were. I wonder why we never get those kinds of videos from other parts of the world?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't forget these skydivers, LED R/C planes and helicopters. They seem to be popping up everywhere lately.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Starred and flagged so that hopefully it will more attention to those clips. The first video is strange but the footage from Brazil is really impressive !

I will definitely keep an eye on this thread...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Good question, perhaps a stroke of luck, right place at the right time. Maybe this kind of UFO may even be common, but there's nobody to shoot him at the time.

On the first, I have the full documentary and really the picture and sound are better than on youtube. What I can guarantee to you, is that for me, the first UFO is one of the best I've ever seen, and will certainly be hard to see something like that in the future. The way it moves, the smoke around that light, very strange and impressive.

Thanks for the comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hardly excuses like that will apply to these videos.

But they could try...

I'm waiting

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join