It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all dead ALREADY!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
awakening in the other world,is dying in this one...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

If that's so, people who die today where do they go? mysterious indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well I definitely believe in Hell. And I believe you can exist in hell on earth...because people do all the time. But I also believe in Heaven...or at least an "afterlife," because I believe in a pre-mortal and post-mortal existence.

I can't believe I'm dead, though...because death implies the separation of the spirit from the body...and I'm definitely IN this body...and it HURTS!!! When I'm dead I don't want to hurt anymore!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2011 by amongus because: Not thinking...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes, we are in hell.

But tell me...where were the people fighting in WWII, or the jews under hitler, or where are the people dying in Africa because they dont have to eat?

ADMIT IT..you sit there somewhere in your cozy flat, if you are hungry/thirsty you open the fridge, you press a button and and its light, at night you go into your warm bed, you have A/C and can conveniently choose whether you want it cold or warm in your house..if you are sick you go to a doctor not far away from your house and get medical attention with the most expensive, modern equipment....and to go somewhere you don't even need to move your butt but simply drive in your car. TRULY HELL!!!

I think you don't even realize how incredible pathetic you sound talking about your supposed "hell" you are living in!

Do me a favor, move to Africa, or build a time machine and go back to WWII (preferably as a jew or someone fighting)..or maybe the middle-ages...and THEN come back and write a credible post about the hell you are in.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Yes, we are in hell.

But tell me...where were the people fighting in WWII, or the jews under hitler, or where are the people dying in Africa because they dont have to eat?

ADMIT IT..you sit there somewhere in your cozy flat, if you are hungry/thirsty you open the fridge, you press a button and and its light, at night you go into your warm bed, you have A/C and can conveniently choose whether you want it cold or warm in your house..if you are sick you go to a doctor not far away from your house and get medical attention with the most expensive, modern equipment....and to go somewhere you don't even need to move your butt but simply drive in your car. TRULY HELL!!!

I think you don't even realize how incredible pathetic you sound talking about your supposed "hell" you are living in!

Do me a favor, move to Africa, or build a time machine and go back to WWII (preferably as a jew or someone fighting)..or maybe the middle-ages...and THEN come back and write a credible post about the hell you are in.

Point made. I retract my comment sir.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

It sounds like you are looking for Utopia....sadly the perfect world you are thinking of doesnt exist. There is nothing wrong with the world today, its a little old, and maybe more fragile in some ways...and people havent changed much either. You might hear more about it thru the media and internet etc, but check out Samuel Pepys diary !! You can read a lot of it online, and it is strange to think that although it was 400+ years ago, people really havent changed much at all in the way that they think or act.

Life is great, this isn't Hell, you should walk in my shoes for even half a day and you will be happy to be here, trust me....I'm happy to be here, didnt think I would be, sitting where I am now, and even being awake! Some people might be the lowest of the lowest, but those sort have always been around. We have to watch for the good people, and the good things in life. Life really is what you make of it. Life will be Hell for you if you believe this is what it is here on Earth. Turn off the TV, go visit the lakes, go camping, enjoy the beautiful things the world has to offer. Try to make someone smile every day. Some people really do go on to change the evil, bad things in this world...oh if only we could end all hunger and famines. All diseases. And wars. Im not religious so Im not going there....but if you really wanted to change some of the bad things, nothing could stop you.

You cant stop all the bad things, but you can be a part of the good things that exist here

edit on 2-9-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Yes, we are in hell.

hell has many hellish levels because there is a hierarchy in hell. look up into the star filled night sky, where are we?, no one knows, we are helpless and hopelessly trapped in the most perfectly horrible prison that anyone or anything could ever conceive of, living and suffering upon a giant rock, floating around a super massive nuclear furnace, drifting through an endless void of unknown origin, theres nowhere to run, theres nowhere to hide and theres nowhere else to go and no one here gets out alive...
edit on 2-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
So i was thinking today,... is it strange to have a feeling of being dead already? I mean, this world we live in, i pretty much would describe it as hell!

Is it possible for all of us to be dead and in hell without us knowing..

Let me say it like this... if i lived on another planet and someone asked me what hell is, i would describe a place like Earth, without knowing Earth even exists.

Just a thought..

sooooo dido.... i think about that more often thani would like lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Someone asked Yogananda if there is a hell.
He responded:
Where do you think you are?

This world is seeking, nothing more.
Seeking creates separation, which is fear.
What seeking seeks is the end of separation
or union.

So yes this is hell, and yes it appears to be
eternal as it is nearly impossible to stop
seeking. A few rare beings seem to have
gone beyond seeking,like Krishna,Buddha,
Jesus,Adi Da and some others.But for most
Seeking just goes on from one incarnation
to the next.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Someone asked Yogananda if there is a hell.
He responded:
Where do you think you are?

This world is seeking, nothing more.
Seeking creates separation, which is fear.
What seeking seeks is the end of separation
or union.

So yes this is hell, and yes it appears to be
eternal as it is nearly impossible to stop
seeking. A few rare beings seem to have
gone beyond seeking,like Krishna,Buddha,
Jesus,Adi Da and some others.But for most
Seeking just goes on from one incarnation
to the next.

how and when will it end? when the sun goes nova? and expands into a red giant and incinerates the earth? because that is going to happen someday!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join