It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Washington, District of Columbia 38.895N 77.037W

"There is no question that the intersections of Massachusetts Ave., Road Island Ave., Connecticut Ave., Vermont Ave. and K Street NW form a five pointed star. It is also true that many of the city's architects in the nineteenth and early twentieth century were freemasons."
From freemasonry.bcy.ca

The layout of Washington D.C. was done in precise accords with Masonic symbolism. The White House is situated at the tip of a large compass created by Vermont Avenue and Connecticut Avenue as they lead north. Of course, the emblem of Freemasonry is a compass overlapping a square (the tool). Two right triangles meet exactly between Connecticut Avenue and Vermont Avenue at 16th Street. The Washington Monument (phallic symbol) is positioned precisely south from where the two right triangles meet, and the tip of the compass at the White House. Look for your self on MapQuest.com.
From .meta-religion.com

"As you can see on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill there is a pyramid with the All-Seeing-Eye of God, with the message, "New Order of The Ages" or "New World Order."

You are about to learn that the U.S. Government is linked to Satanism. You have already learned that the U.S. Government is linked to several other governments and the church. And that it is all run by the secret society Brotherhood.

The street design in Washington, D.C., has been laid out in such a manner that certain Luciferic symbols are depicted by the streets, cul-de-sacs and rotaries. This design was created in 1791, a few years after Freemasonry assumed the leadership of the New World Order, in 1782."
From Freemasonry and Washington D.C.'s Street Layout

The Washington D.C./Arlington, Virginia area is an exact geometric duplicate of Cydonia [On Mars - Ischyros].

Now, let's look at this in chronological perspective. The City of Washington D.C. was designed in the 1790's, the Pentagon was built in the 1940's and the geometry linking the Washington D.C./Arlington, Virginia area is a duplicate of the geometry of Cydonia. All of this was designed as part of a long-range plan spanning decades and centuries.

According to many estimates, the date of the artifacts at Cydonia range from 300,000 to 3 Million years old or older. If that's the case, then how could the Freemasons, who founded the United States of America in 1776, have knowledge of Cydonia geometry at least two hundred years before the Viking Orbiter photographed Mars in 1976?

There's only one obvious and correct answer. The Freemasons have possession of knowledge passed down through history from an ancient inter-planetary civilization that existed thousands of years before "official civilized history" supposedly began 6,000 years ago in the Middle East.

Not all Freemasons are evil. There are ones who know what is going on but they choose not to do anything just yet for their own reasons. The time is coming soon.

From www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

You can find an number of other links discussing this and related subjects by typing "Washington, D.C. occult" into the search engine of choice (I used Google).

While I presented some articles here with differing viewpoints, I'm decidedly of the opinion that Freemasonry is not serving the best interests of mankind. Masons may believe they are serving the forces of light, but there are dark powers lurking in the shadows behind them, pulling and plucking at their strings. Certain other groups are often touted as scapegoats and more than frequent victims, but I believe it is actually the Freemasons who are being hung out to dry in the Illuminati endgame. Most of them are well-meaning men (and women in such organizations as the Order of the Eastern Star) who are incrementally deceived and led into error by those beings and entities dwelling in our reality who are somewhat more than human, and a great deal less than God.

Also of interest: 11, 13 and 33- The Illuminati / Freemason Signature

Of course, those aren't the only important numbers to the occultists.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18
9 x 2 = 18
8 x 2 = 16
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

19.5 x 2 = 39

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Does anyone still believe that America is or ever has been a Christian nation?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yea, I'll never forget the first time I went to Washington DC to see the annual Congressional Human Sacrifice.

I'll buy the purposeful layout idea. But come on... the Freemasons are an old order that just has visions of world domination in a world that simply won't allow it. uh oh! They are spraying chemtrails in the shape of a pentagram over my house right now! They're on to me!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluxd
Yea, I'll never forget the first time I went to Washington DC to see the annual Congressional Human Sacrifice.

I'll buy the purposeful layout idea. But come on... the Freemasons are an old order that just has visions of world domination in a world that simply won't allow it. uh oh! They are spraying chemtrails in the shape of a pentagram over my house right now! They're on to me!

Can't you think of a more creative way to attempt to discredit these ideas than ridicule?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The idea that DC was laid out with symbolism is easy to accept. Thanks for the Article!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow, I never even realized there were this many masonic symbols in Washington...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ischyros

Can't you think of a more creative way to attempt to discredit these ideas than ridicule?

Yes. How about two words: Common Sense.
Look, I told you that I could agree to the DC layout idea. I'm just not buying the idea that the Government was or is steeped in Satanism. And that's especially hard to believe in the present when you consider how much Christianity rules over politics in this country. The people in charge are largely uptight, white, Christians who would love nothing more than to force their corrupted "righteous" Christian morals down our throats.

And then you expect me to believe that advanced knowledge from an ancient interplanetary civilization survived through centuries when our textbooks can't even get the story of Christopher Columbus right after only 512 years.

Look, I'm sorry to be a sarcastic SOB. But this is one fish that isn't biting on this particular line.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Besides, shouldn't this be in the New World Order forum?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What I want to know is where was I when they found "artifacts" on Mars?

I guess I should pay more attention to whats going on around me, huh

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

[Yes. How about two words: Common Sense.
Look, I told you that I could agree to the DC layout idea. I'm just not buying the idea that the Government was or is steeped in Satanism. And that's especially hard to believe in the present when you consider how much Christianity rules over politics in this country. The people in charge are largely uptight, white, Christians who would love nothing more than to force their corrupted "righteous" Christian morals down our throats.

And then you expect me to believe that advanced knowledge from an ancient interplanetary civilization survived through centuries when our textbooks can't even get the story of Christopher Columbus right after only 512 years.

Do a little research and you'll find that it only took about 300 years or so for Christianity to be totally corrupted and diverted from the original Gospel message to be married with paganism and idolatry. Catholicism is nothimg more than the amalgamation of Roman paganism and Mithraism with a bit of Christian window dressing. Protestantism also suffers many flaws and is by no means the truest representative of Biblical Christianity. Satanists conrol the masses by conrolling the interpration of the Bible. It might interest many to discover that the story of the Garden of Eden contains much symbolism and metaphor. The forbidden fruit which Eve samples is not an apple plucked from a tree but sexual intercourse with Satan for example.

The Christianity that may seem to "rule over politics" is not really Christianity at all.

new topics

join