It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Perpetuating Doom and Gloom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
my experience with this might shed some light on my thinking on this subject,a few years back,my wife got up one day and left me after 11 years out of the blue totally unexpected,well i fell into depression,and this lasted for near on a year,i lost my job,lost my house,fell into major debt,some days i didnt even get out of bed,basically i let myself go,i was on a downward spiral,i was surrounded by with negative people,who just brought me down..

but one day i got up,and something in my head just snapped,and i decided to changed and make a conscious effort to make this change,i got posters of postive msg,that i put up in my room wall,so as soon as i get up each morning i see these positive posters,telling me to "be positive,and make good things happen" i got a whiteboard,were i put positive msg on once a week of positive things i should and will accomplish for that week,i also removed myself from these negative people and things in my life,and surrounded myself with positive people.

my life has changed so much since those days of depression,and i adopted the positive attitude upon life,i've never been so happy with my life since i made this positive change in my life,and i make a conscious efffort to avoid the nagative people and to turn negative situations into positive ones,i now have a better job,that pays a lot more then the job i lost dew to my depression and my once negative out look,i've cleared most of my debts now,and also have a women that loves and looks after me now,and as i've said,refuseing to let negativity lay root in your life.

positivity breeds positivity.as the saying goes,you make your own luck.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Well done..
I have been there myself and you can turn it around if you shift your perspective. The language you use is also important. Thank you for your post and story. Living proof right there.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I have thought about this for quite some time now,and I agree with your idea.My thoughts are without the cooperation of the people in this country and around the world it just can't happen,not just because of the power of thought and free will I can't see everybody cooperating on this magnitude.If you really think about it for instance, how are they going to round us all up and put us in camps if we revolt?How will the country run without all of us to run it?I don't see the police force cooperating,nor the military.Do you see what I mean?My husband has been active duty marine for 22 years and(he doesn't know about all of this NWO stuff)I asked him would you shoot a civilian if ordered to do so?his answer no and none of his marines would either.so in my opinion I really don't see how the NWO would pull it off without the military and police forces,I can't see it happening.I do believe if we could get the nation to really understand the power of intention and the power of free will,we as a nation could bring about great changes and really live as free people........by the way great thread!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
to some up your post, YES, yes yes yes...
this is probably like the
MOST IMPORTANT POST ON ATS EVER.
it's true, we are creating the maddness.
We are helping them, through our fears and misguided trust in the MSM and PTB.

People, stop watchin The News, nothing is new about their New World Order.
It's just the same ol Cow dung that we and our grandfathers have had to deal with.
The same story our Mothers knew about when they brough us into this world.

start Materializing your own reality, your own dreams and fantasies.
I begin today!

no more fear for me!!!
maybe stick with the internet and ham radios and put the current msm out of business!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by dbloch7986

Thank you for your opinion, however I do not see things this way;

Please do not pretend to know who I am or what my thought processes are. I do not need to be told who I am, what I am by someone who clearly knows nothing about me. You are welcome to participate in this forum, but please refrain from personal attacks, name calling and straying off topic. In fact your entire reply gave me a "negative" vibe, therefore I will not entertain any more of your posts.

Thanks!!

--GeminiSky
the negative will always be there and ignoring it doesn't make it go away,it's up to you and all of us to plant the seed it needs to start somewhere....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by dbloch7986

I agree, since it does not pertain to anything of substance I will just ignore it. Getting back on topic, whats tunnel reality? Is it the conditioning that people go thru, and are unable to see things or imagine things that arent really there, simply because they are programmed to?
In order to play the game your leaving out a very important part of it,you have to understand the negative you have to get up close and personal in order to make a positive change.........

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Are you saying you can see the fire is on the horizon but you have to keep quiet?

Are you saying that you feel the end of the world is near but you are going to pretend you don't feel nothing?

Are you saying that the 14 trillion dollars of debt is not going to affect our children's life in the future?

Are you saying that the strange inexplicable massive light shows in the sky all over the world mean nothing?

Are you saying that the inexplicable violent weather patterns and the earth quakes all over the world doesn't indicate something bigger is coming ?

You can pretent but that doesn't mean the reality is not there.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey if this thread was to be really truethat would be awesome, then all tha weed i smoked back in the day would have got me placesbecause it sure did make me happy, however it did not and i quit but am doing a bit bter than i did before by taking a more serious stance at life.

I agree with dbloch OP, ignoring reality helps the tptb, all of the guys i used to go university with, living a positive carefree life, enjoying themselves, yet they are becoming none the wiser about the real issues going on with the world >NWO, illuminati etc.

im not in university no more, i do take a really positive outlook in life and always have, always look for the best in people and try to disregard the negative.

Thing i do believe is action, i believe that its the actions following a certain train of thought, that will be more useful and powerful into altering reality.

The thing about being positive and negative is too vague. Places like Mecca where muslims circle the K'aaba, that is one of the biggest energy centres, sitting on a leyline and ive read it is sought after by tptb. Similarly places like, Music concerts, though people are generaly positive are doing nothing to help the energy or vibrations within themselves or the channeling process.

I believe that positive energy can be channeled through negative sources for a more disturbing result too, which is why the occult empower concerts, huge scryscraper etc and other landmarks with occult symbols that generate bad negative energy. Thats why dark rituals have surprisingly similar attributes to so called worship, because they channel energy in a more efficient or potent way.

To keep things simple ill shorten it by saying occult practice etc ad ignorance = lower vibrational energy, doing good, positive and contructive, and worship = higher vibrational energy. This is what will be the key into entering heaven or not making it, not being able to enter a higher spiritual self which will lead to Hell.

That just some of my theories on things
Also believe that religion adn science has a lot more to offer eachother than what was once thought, and a lot of things can be explained in both contexts. Oh just to finish off im muslim, and a lotta stuff in islam makes sense with this stuff

I know wat yall thinkin, i smoked too much of that sticky green hehe

Dont attack me for my ideas please, but iwould love to debate this further

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I totally agree. Moreover I think all these issues should be perceived as an extreme form of entertainment.

Mind-blowing revelations, undeniable proofs, you-name-it. What these subjects express and the info contained in them can be helpful to wake sleeping minds up but not exactly in the way of a deep revelation, or as if the truth was being bequeathed only to us... Well to me it's more of a spark that can enlight a torch inside, a kick-start. Something to propel our thinking in the same way a sci-fi book or good literature can do.

We love UFOs, ghosts, Technologies, electromagnetism, LFWs, Quantum Science, Tesla, stars, planets, orbits, NASA... We are in fact learning a lot through all these subjects. By WE I mean all of us, except those how just get stuck at the starting grid. When you get stuck at the starting grid you go down, get depressed, get paranoid, smashed under. That's why I call this EXTREME entertainment.

I was once caught in the Chemtrail thing. Airplanes leave white bright trails in the sky... Are they poisoning us? are they creating a screen for a magic light show (blue-beam-project)? are they dropping little Smart Dust devices on us to track all our movements and mind-control our thoughts? I remember feeling awfully depressed whenever those lines were up above my head. Then I began to think: what kind of huge world-scale insfrastructure (and airport-airline conspiracy) would be needed to deploy such toxic plan? wouldnt that be more demented than practical? what if it's all related to humidity and height? and what if it's just our stratosphere being effectively polluted but just like cars and industries pollute city's air?

[btw if I had to support some conspiracy subject with some (economic) interest I would choose chemtrails: ppl staring at lines in the sky they cant fight against, they cant even take home to analyze]

Well. Guess what? I got nothing to clear up the Chemtrail question but learned at lot about clouds!! Now I can see clouds and recognize them, name them, and even know them (I mean know how they've been formed, etc).

I enjoy all these threads in that way and ATS members are to me fellows as if we were all attending the same football match seat by seat. We do not have to share every single point of view about what's going on.

SO all of this to say yes keep it up, generate that good vibration in for you and onwards for those who are around you and the world will look a lot better. kind regards,

deathmetalofcourse

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So True are the words you have spoken. The mind is a powerful weapon and we must think positive and not let
TPTB subvert this weapon. How we think will determine the out come of this war, we must unite and destroy
this enemy. People give these #%$@# to much credit for being all powerful. This war will be won on the battle field
of the mind, never surrender, ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know about "vibrations" and stuff like that, but I do know that the modus operandi of TPTB is to float disinformation about other countries and/or groups and periodically raise the possibility of war or intervention over a period of months and years in order to desensitize the public to the idea of the inevitable future conflict.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is for all the people who seem to think that my OP is about ignoring negativity and tptb.

I have never said any such thing. In fact the OP is about the opposite. Not ignoring reality, but creating it.

Think about it:

Science has already proven that thoughts effect PHYSICAL reality. This has been observed in water molecules, the double slit experiment, and even an experiment that I recall where something like 3000 people in Washington DC all meditated on peace and lowering crime.....that summer the crime rate dropped a substantial 60%. (not the exact figures but you get the idea...)

So please get it outta your head(s), im not talking about sitting on your ass all day wishing your life and the world would improve.

Im talking about positive thinking coupled with positive action. And also there are a few other things that need to be in the recipe for reality to REALLY manifest.. Such as:

1. Getting out of your comfort zone and doing things that are uncomfortable (at the moment) If whatever your doing is positive, this triggers a sequence of events that eventually manifest the reality you want.

Example= You want more money and a nice new car. Some kind of job related task comes along that you absolutely don't want to do, its not something your comfortable with. If you FORCE yourself to go, and get out of your comfort zone, miracles will happen like....say you go and end up meeting a long time friend, who you haven't seen in years, in a part of town you never go to. He has become a billionaire marketing soft drinks and instantly offers you a VP position in his own company earning lots of cheddar.. Viola! More money and a new car! All because you got outta your comfort zone and did something you usually wouldn't.

This was all fictional just to illustrate my point. Getting out of your comfort zone is a little gem I picked up while reading excerpts from Kabballah. I am not Jewish for the record...the Kabbalah materials do have alot of parallels in the law of attraction and even quantum physics.

2. For some odd reason, Forgetting what you want seems to set things in motion to manifest what you want!

Dont ask me why, but I have heard the general rule is to visualize what you want and FORGET ABOUT IT, in order to send it out into the ether so that it will manifest. Apparently if you keep it in your thoughts constantly, it may not get outta your head in order to manifest...

Thats all for now, will post again when more springs to mind.

--GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe what you feed your mind is just as important as what you feed your body.

Just like, "What you eat today is what you become tomorrow."

The worst thing you can feed your body is "poison."
The worst thing you can feed your mind is "fear."

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think it would be good for a lot of the population to read or reread "Illusions" by Richard Bach.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join