It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official "Derezzed" video from Daft Punk with scenes from the new Tron:Legacy movie coming out in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The title pretty much says it all folks. Tron:legacy is coming out in december. Daft Punk is doing all the music. It's going to be epic, and i'm very excited to see this movie!! Daft Punk is one of my favorites music-wise. So without further ado, enjoy!!

P.S. i love DP's look for this movie, really cool.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've been listening to the 5 song EP they've released for this, and I have to say, it's pretty incredible. Very futuristic techno dance, with some awesome melodies. It's funky and all over epic....

... Oh and the film looks good too

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
lol me too! although on youtube. so the sound isn't all that great on those five songs. i can't wait to buy the soundtrack though!! i really like the aesthetic they are going for in the film.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Daft punk steals all his music

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Daft punk steals all his music

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

daft punk is a duo. they don't steal their music. they use samples for a lot of it. that's not stealing at all and is quite common in electonic music.

for the movie tron:legacy it's all original.
edit on 26-10-2010 by optimus primal because: last line

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Which picture is from Tron Legacy?

Was the Daft Punk duo good guys or bad guys in the film?

Orange = Bad guy
Light Blue = Good guy

I know this all old news but I just had to post something on Daft Punk because I just discovered the Alive 2007 tour album. If it wasn't for Tron Legacy I wouldn't have been interested in their new stuff. I love the soundtrack of Tron Legacy.

I still have my original 12" album from the 90s of Around the World: 1. Tee's Frozen Sun Mix, 2. Original Lead Only Mix, 3. Album version, 4. Motorbass Vise Mix.

As you can see I am a bad guy because I fly the color of orange.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

the first picture is not from tron legacy at all. it is from one of their tours. the second picture is from tron legacy. they played , essentially, characters that are exactly what they are... entertainers. daft punk is a great duo. love their music.

top topics

join