It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast: Alien Contactees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this looking for some more information that would help get a better understanding of how i know how and i feel that these are good to look at. Feel free to check out very interesting stuff inside.

there are 12 of these video, i am on the 7th after falling asleep to it last night, but from what i got from the ones i did watch were worth it for me. As for everyone else chech it out as you may not have seen or heard these.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
as a new member it would have been awsome to have had at least one persons input on these videos, but i guess this is in the wrong forum?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I was just looking for some of the recent shows of coast i have missed over the past month. I really only listen to the show entertaining the idea of the UFO topic and abductions. The other stuff i rely do not want to bother with like robert the doll or other random topics. Stumbled on this thread with the particular show i missed and wanted to listen to. What are the chances probably just a coincidence anyway...I definitely am going to listen to it right now again thanks.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by achaiah86
as a new member it would have been awsome to have had at least one persons input on these videos, but i guess this is in the wrong forum?

Hi achaiah86, thanks for making me aware of this interview.

You did not post them in the wrong forum.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well this is new to me, you will have to give me a chance to watch them before I will have an "educated" comment to add here

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
thanks, and yea i love to listen to this before i go to bed, gets me in a good (astral) mood per say. I think everyone will really enjoy this, ill fig most will end up like me and falling asleep (if at night time locale) anyways im going on one of my tangents.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by achaiah86
as a new member it would have been awsome to have had at least one persons input on these videos,

You might get more response if you made some comments about the video... Just having us watch them is fine, but what about this interview do you find particularly worth discussing?

I like the part where he says a main stream scientist says we should look closer at the possibility of life on Venus, Mars Jupiter and Saturn. Need to talk to that guy

top topics

join