It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keddie Murders: small town conspiracy or shoddy police work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
On the morning of April 12th, 1981, fourteen year old Sheila Sharp stepped into Cabin 28, her home in the remote town of Keddie, California, to discover a horrific sight. Bound on the floor with wire and tape were her mother, Glenna "Sue" Sharp; her brother, sixteen year old John Sharp; and John's friend, seventeen year old Dana Wingate. The victims had been knifed, claw-hammered, and strangled to death. Three children were asleep in the back bedroom (2 were Sue's younger children and one a neighbor child and son of one of the prime suspects) Another daughter of Sue's, 12 year old Tina, was missing and part of her skull was found 3 years later in a remote area 60 miles from Keddie. To this day the murders have not been solved. Was it shoddy police work or a small town conspiracy?

A few years ago I came across a website where a bunch of people were discussing the murder. Not that interesting except for the fact that some of the people involved with the mystery were in the forums discussing it with us including the wife of one of the prime suspects, the brother of another of the prime suspects, the neighbor child (son of one of the prime suspects) who was in the cabin at the time of the murders and others. Are they the key to solving this horrific crime? Here are some links to the information including a documentary that was done about the murders.

www.keddiemurdersfilm.com...

www.johndouglasmindhunter.com...

edit on 26-10-2010 by Sportbominable because: you tube link did not work

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I tried to put a you tube video in my OP with The Keddie Murders documentary trailer, but it just won't work. I put in the Youtube video number which you get from clicking share and using all the numbers/symbols after the = sign. It won't work. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and/or post it for me? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sportbominable

I have always been interested in this case thanks for the links! S&F!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by Sportbominable

I have always been interested in this case thanks for the links! S&F!

No problem! This is probably one of the most bizarre, horrific unsolved crimes of the century that most people don't even know about. I wish the Vidocq Society would take a look at it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sorry, I messed up trying to put a youtube video here.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Sportbominable because: Imbedded video wrong

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join